Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>cool ranch
>leaving orange powder on the fingertips
"Artist" is retarded.

We've had this slide thread before.

You'd know, tubby.

It really does not take much strength to set something on fire or light an M80 or pepper spray a small framed woman.

Don't reply to this shit pol

Any cuck can rent a truck or get a gun and become a terrorist, yes. Especially cucks with feeling of inferiority like the SJWs.

>Let's blame all my shortcomings on muh patriarchy and society, dude. It's the capitalists' fault I can't live a decent life, it's not the fact I got debt to study in gender studies!

As individuals they're weaklings. As a group, they are a threat.
That's what communism is - a collection of weak incompetent individuals overthrowing the successful and competent.

>Leftist are intellectually weak cucks who need a safe space, so when they can't face the arguments they get violent. But only in herd
Fixed for ya.

Leftist "safe space"
>YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK OR EXIST

Right's "safe space"
>STOP TRYING TO MURDER ME

You know, you knowing what color his fingers are suppose to be made me legit laugh out loud.

is that a fucking Tumblr watermark?

I swear to god this fucking board

Fpbp

KEK

>tumblr

Its okay boys the meme disposal unit says this one is a dud

You think being violent precludes you from being weak?

False dichotomy. There's a big difference between needing to escape gender pronouns and needing to escape a violent horde of car burning antifags

So button 3: OP is a faggot

>eating doritos ever
>also being fat ever
>being ancrap lolbergterdian ever
you should try to find out who the single individual who controls all of the Sup Forums hivemind is, before you try to paint a caricature

Why not both? There are 3 camps in the left

>cucks
>cucks who larp as blockers
>blockers who actually destroy shit

>stop fat shaming!
>lol right wingers are FAT!
No OP, you are the sweaty button guy

>1 post by this ID
saged