Learn to use filter to eliminate 50% of r/the_donald nu/pol/ posters and have a much comfier time on Sup Forums...

learn to use filter to eliminate 50% of r/the_donald nu/pol/ posters and have a much comfier time on Sup Forums. Dropping my filter list for anons to copy. Suggest other improvements to make this board feel closer to old/pol/. Also don't forget to occasionally call out an autistic redditor who slips through your filter, we need these people to know where they belong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2WJSLh0NmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>comment and subject field
/praise kek/i
/shadilay/i
/sargon/i
/clean your room/i
/sort yourself out/i
/peterson/i
/maga/i
/meme magic/i
/meme war/i
/armored/i
/shoe/i
/crg/i
/dave cullen/i
/god emperor/i
/ptg/i
/lauren souther/i
/gavin mcinnes/i

>flag:
/^Kekistani$/
#optional
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/

when this thread 404's if anyone wants to make a new one spread the word.

then there wouln't be any threads

I'll gib you a bump.
Although there are on rare occasions threads with those words that are okay.

Look at the catalogue : all threads are reddit-tier garbage. I fucking hate them, always t. and no sense of humour.

Just like a stormfag to act like a liberal degenerate.

>
>Although there are on rare occasions threads with those words that are okay.

No there aren't.

also not included is time-specific things, for instance I filtered CNN when that was dominating the board because it was all r/the_donald circlejerking

my filters have 30 hidden threads right now, I find that the quality of the board is a lot better. There has to be a smarter user with a more thorough filter that'll get posted one of these days, but I think if we got a lot of people to use the filter properly it would discourage these faggots and our side of the Sup Forums-reddit split will be a lot more organised.

This isn't a concrete list it's just my retarded attempt at a basic filter but it's been working well so far. Please offer improvements to catch more redditors and minimise good threads/posts getting caught.

>Hitler was the greatest SJW
kek

how do we
what can we
why are you
women
boi
how can * compete
prove me wrong

if this thread 404's in the next hour I'll make a new one. Cheers lads.

you're not impressing anyone

thanks for the bump

as long as you start using the filter I'm happy

thanks for your service, user. How do i use this filter list, is there an extension or smth?

yes, download 4chanx and click the spanner at top right. Go to filter page and the rest is obious (dump the filters into respective "flag", "subject" and "comment" tab.

bump

is that ironic on purpose?

thanks, i'll check it out. keep up the good work!

well done irishman

Bump for quality

how do I apply a filter

see

How about /brit/pol?

JBP threads are good tho. Theres a bunch of retards that just cling to the memes but mostly good discussion.

>filtering pirates

the original was different
"the deplorable" was the target

Bump

original was better

you cunts can get absolutely fucked. I support the kekistan meme as a die-hard Kek worshiper. Threads about meme magic and praising kek are the MOST comfy for me, and a large percentage of the board. I suspect you are shilling or just a complete faggot trying to split the board. Fuck you. SHADILAY and praise kek

good work. thanks

"And lo i say upon thee, the tears of the butthurt are the most delicious." - Republican Jesus

get fucked

Is that kekistani for - "Check out this BASED black dude plowing my wife! Democrats are the real racists!"

I also filter leafs

Clever idea, bump.

Filter Seth Rich, pizzagate, christchans and flat earthers as well.

>ok fuck it
how do I implement this filter?

you are in the minority now, since before the election many have come. It is a movement greater than your narrow minded political view can contain.

You idiots can filter me. I think you're all pathetic, and cry too much.
,also I fucked a ridiculous amount of your little whores while I was stationed in Vicenza. Not nearly as many as the muslimes are doing now though sadly.

Great idea

>squeaky noise

>"THE DONALD GEORGE!"
>"I's gon feed the normies memes George"

Tell me.

>implying trolling the shit out of Trumphtards isn't comfy as fuck

After almost a decade in here i still fail to understand if retards like you can't tell the Italian flag from the Irish one or if it is a recurring joke

I'm positive Brits use it as a joke-bait, but ameritards seem serious

More like a mental illness.

I actually was using it it bait, but I still think you should filter me.

>the good ole' "I was only doing it ironically, of course" defence

k filter me.

see a lot of filtered posts kek

I'll be sleep when thread 404's so some user please step up and make a new one later to spread the filter

Get fucked shill cunt. Meme magic kek praising brought us together as a unified group and helped channel our autistic energies into altering reality, but most importantly; they were fun.

All you seek to bring is discord like the dirty rat kike you are.
>b-but le reddit
Fuck off. Redditors also type and breath, gonna stop dong that now too? Pepe and Kek were always /ourmemes/ you submissive cuck faggots.

also see

list seems a bit heavy handed, some of that stuff can be funny or informative. At what point do you just have to say, ok time to migrate to another, dryer board. Good idea though. Noise to signal ratio is through the roof.

the i is for case insensitive?
are these, more or less, standard regular expressions then?

they can start by filtering the irish flag. the only nu/pol/ faggot here is you

>only digits ITT
Get fucken wrecked nerds.

Kys nigger.

checked. And fucking spot on. The beauty of this site is that it is unfiltered (mostly), you are confronted with opinions from anons that you otherwise would not interact with. By applying filters to get rid of the shit you don't want to see, you are creating an echo chamber.

>list seeems a bit heavy handed
by all means change it to fit your needs user, it's just a guideline for people who have absolutely no motivation to learn the filter themselves.

>the i is for case insensitive?
makes sense. I don't know javascript. It definitely filters all cases though.

Not all heros wear capes

Here's the thing with most of the stupid nigger loving cunts in here. If you did actually filter "nu/pol/" as you like to call it. You'd be filtering 90% of Sup Forums. So fucking go for it. Filter my filthy Euro hating Americuck ass right now. Do it, or stop producing these same faggot ass cry threads, and then acting like you own this place, when you get like 10 posters during busy hours.

>At what point do you just have to say, ok time to migrate to another, dryer board
I'd be all for that but realistically we're not going to get all the oldfags, and sometimes the new board culture is even worse due to shit mods (see: 8/pol/)

You have to go back, it just has to happen.

Screencapped for the future, ty user

or you could just go back to r3ddit

here we like to know what demrats are up to

bless ya.

i'll drop my code, for dollchan ext

(
#op & (
#words(sweetie) |
#words(drumpf) |
#words(whoa) |
#words(manchild) |
#words(the west created this mess.) |
#words(defend this) |
#words(cumskin) |
#words(apologize*) |
#words(conservashits) |
#words(france is back) |
#words(prove me wrong) |
#words(leftypol here) |
#words(boi) |
#words(auspol) |
#words(hello comrades. this general) |
#words(brit/pol/) |
#words(/ptg/) |
#words(two actual marxists have debunked ) |
#words(called a black person a nigger to their face) |
#words(>doesn't smoke cigarettes)
)
)

your butthurt is delicious. You claim to be the majority but whine when "muh 10%" of ppl choose to ignore you.
There are actually veteran pols like us who choose to resist conflating Sup Forums with T_D. You can fuck off back there is you want your echo chamber, snow flake cuck.

go back to the_donald with your cancer
>LE OMG DUBZ CHECKED XD

Saved for later. Never had to create a filter until this faggotry happened. Going to set it up when I get home.

Project more subhuman kike trash.

t_D adopted our culture because it is superior. Now you want to tell me to abandon it because they have adopted it? You're a fucking joke.

Praise kek.

I've never been to plebbit, T_D faggot. Seth rich and pizzagate are an embarrasment to what Sup Forums stands for. We have higher standards than that. You can fuck right back from whence you came.

>dub checking is reddit now
Try harder shlomo.

calling me a kike,
calling me a nigger,

Okay you can stay as long as your not some civic-nat faggot

checking has been around for years you stupid faggot, it's just the autistic redditors and newfags like you that have completely crushed this board

>Pirate
What the fuck, matey?

Spam the most anti-Semitic stuff you can find, they will be so turned off only those worthy will stay.

MUH >r/the_donald nu/pol/ posters
yeah that's the problem, you commie shill cunt

>being this much of a hypocritical faggot cunt
what the fuck is wrong with you? You are the dumb cunt that is creating an echo chamber by blocking out everything you don't want to see and all dissenting opinions. T_D is just an internet space for PEOPLE interact. The revolution that is occurring is made up of PEOPLE, that also visit this site. And yet you autisticly obsess over one site vs another. Jesus fuck shit dumb cunting faggots

Bless you user

>No BTFO or HAHAHAHAHAH
Potato nigger

>i was only pretending to be retarded

The real solution is /mlpol/. Accept no substitutes.

no it just shows how new you are
doubles are nothing

>filters

d'oh, there's a built in guide

Alright filter me.

Are you pants-on-head retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2WJSLh0NmQ

Checked. How much are you being paid to shill by the way? Looks breedy comfy

checked

will pay .000009 bitcoins to anyone who can figure out a way to ban the portugal multiculturalist faggot constantly spamming /ptg/

>dub checking is new
>if you do what t_d copied from us then you're t_d
Reminder that this is the shills strategy to break apart Sup Forums, guilt by association fallacy. They fear nothing more than a unified Sup Forums and will devote their pathetic existences to ensuring we stay fractured.

>ptg
here's your problem

potatoniggers btfo hue hue hue hue

people are too lazy to use it

Infiltrate mods and do it yourself. Spamming jew shit pisses him off to no end, as well.

checking doubles belongs on Sup Forums, come back when you have triples then we'll talk

Another easy way to identify redditors is with sage.

They always scream sage because they just can't live without their downvotes or because they genuinely think that that's how you sage.

when the next great happening occurs, pol will unite, as it did for the election and for this recent meme war against CNN. The greater the happening, the more united, the more powerful the meme magic

What was that reply? Your filter is missing the cancerous Whites BTFO/pol btfo etc threads

just shittalking user feel free to filter btfo or whatever you want

fukkn checked

>cringe