Alternative ideas as to what God looks like (pic related)

Alternative ideas as to what God looks like (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNsgvD2GSXk
youtu.be/0t0qXTAa1yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A black lesbian.

If you can physically see the form of something you think is God within a limited and defined space, that's not God

god is nature you fucking spergs.

anthropomorphizing is for mental infants.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNsgvD2GSXk

this nigger

youtu.be/0t0qXTAa1yI

oh shit chec em God digits , pic related is God

Chill out Aquinas

I'm getting more of a Kant/Heidegger vibe.

This faggot.

Neutral master race.

you can't "see" God but he can represent himself as anything (Man, Anima elemental.....etc) but in my childhood I imagined him as Genie from Alladin

Megguca is one and only goddess

It's not completely childish. Man is made in god's image. We can only attempt to know god by analogy with our own consciousness. Potraying god as human allows us to assign intent to god's actions. Whether or not you believe that's the "correct" way to perceive god, it is a valid lens through which we can conceptualize such an abstract concept.

The word God (which comes from the word tetragrammaton) is literally described in the bible as a tetrahedron sitting on a throne.

Im sorry but god is not a being looking down on you waiting to punish you if you do bad, its literally an ancient technology that was given to us by the sun gods with anti gravitic capabilities. This is how moses was able to part the red sea. The power of the "arc of the covenant of god".

Disprove me now.

Well, just its shitty mortal avatar.

Federal government is God.

Seems about right

>american education

take this shit to

Goy never forget who is the real (((GOD))) oy vey.

God is brazilian.

God cannot have a visible form because such an attribute is the result of differentiation, but God is a single, all-encompassing monad.

Like this

I'd bet the contents of my wallet that there's a dick in there

Alien dna people have a stronger case than that. They literally made man in their likeness. Humans are mentally the same as animals, albeit smarter. The knowledge of good and evil was unlocked in humanity by the dragon and that is what made man in their mental image. Clearly those are presented as two different events. And humans still don't match them intellectually.

Anything I ever learned about philosophy was self study. Never had the topic covered in k-12 or college. Don't think we're missing much desu

The whole is contained within the part. "God" describes not just the whole, but each part as well, since each part implies its own relationship to every other part.

>current year
>believing in a monotheistic gawd

>what God looks like
you humans are ridiculous
God doesn't look like anything
it's God
any such depiction of God is simply humanity projecting it's own arrogance and narcissism into an anthropomorphic form

So like, Tyreal?

WE

>inb4

No joke, God is probably the ideal Aryan.

/thread

An omnipresent being has no body he is a shapeless void.

but what god are you asking for? God of Israel, Yahweh, father of Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) ?

Matthew 26:25, 49; Mark 9:5; 14:45; John 1:38, 49; 3:2; 4:31

I feel like is just pure white, not like Michael Jackson either, just pure glowing white humanoid that is the embodiment of all things righteous and loving, also he seems to really like triangels

Wasn't his name El before the jews changed it?

nice trips.

you can't shape someone in your image if you have no form.

This is the most accurate one, since god only exists as an idea in the human brain.

Nordic

Genesis 1:26

When he says "My children" he means it literally.

Wrong, God has a 3 dimensional image.

Roids

its space a an empty void

It's fucking God. It can show you itself or do some other indescribable shit to make you "see" it.

How very convenient for you.

Can somebody please tell me what an image dump thread has to do with politics?

Zeus came down as an eagle a bunch of times.
Greek gods seemed to fancy using an avatar.
Why should the middle eastern god be any different?

Here. The first ever photo......Of God Himself.

Bow down to him puny mortals.....

Fuck off normie scum, power eminates from Whiteness that the powers that be who control the world are obsessed with, that is why we will always influence your petty faggot normie politics while you amount to nothing.

This, that is called the Image of God.

>normie
>not normalfag
Fuck off back to /r9k/ or whatever subreddit you crawled out from, and bring your shitty offtopic garbage with you desu

Also quads confirm this is god. Thread's over, go away.

This is the foundation of all politics throughout history, you fuck off mongrel.

Normie.

>Alternative ideas as to what God looks like (pic related)

Shit Company named SHAFT

from the 70s, has not produced a single good Selling show ever.

Madoka is shit animation with even worse cgi, Music, voice acting, sounds AND story and characters with no personalities of their own, the writer is literally a EMO GUY

EMO URO who is famous for being hated for his emo LIFE IS SO SAD stories.

>Alternative ideas as to what G-d looks like

Normies.