Why should whites breed more when the world is already overpopulated?

Why should whites breed more when the world is already overpopulated?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven/
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, we should instead kill off subhumans until we reach a sustainable (and smarter) global population.

White Pride Worldwide!

If we are overpopulated as a species, why should Europe take refugees and migrants for their declining populations if overpopulation causes climate change?

>overpopulated

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, the entire world's population could fit within the 500 square miles (1,300 square kilometers) of Los Angeles.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/10/111031-population-7-billion-earth-world-un-seven/

If you want to decrease overpopulation kill niggers and sand niggers

>when the world is already overpopulated?
No, there's too many niggers and chinks and fucking Indians.

>massive population density is good or desirable
You're throne that's wrong.

Jihad on subhumans.

These are the absolute worst threads.

We need more whites to save all these minorities, DUH

Did someone say "eugenics"?

>Africa and Asia are overpopulated.
>Whites should stop breeding.
Imagine being this stupid.

I didn't say that, i just said that the world isn't overpopulated.

The world isn't overpopulated you retard.

We need to sterilize india and the entire continent of africa

Yes it is. The population cap is billion before we need more than what the earth can produce.

it's only because broken condoms

>Why should whites breed more when the world is already overpopulated?
Indeed: What we should be doing is exterminating niggers, spics, kikes, chinks, gooks, wagon-burners, abos, and towel-heads.

yes white goys, only my beloved indians and niggers should breed. whitey must pay reparations and global warming tax.

So you'll be already prepared when depopulation happens you dumb faggot.

We're not the cause of overpopulation. You want to fix that go talk to the people in Asia.

>why should i buy steak when my refrigerator is filled with bologna?

According to whom? And what's the timetable look like for us to run out of these vague resources you're talking about. We've been over 1 billion people on this planet since the early 1800s retard.

>Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, the entire world's population could fit within the 500 square miles (1,300 square kilometers) of Los Angeles
Yes, and? Literally what are you trying to prove with a retarded post like that? Also nice "source" you fucking idiot.

I don't know why but your post made me ashamed to be on the same site as you. And this is fucking Sup Forums. I still can't wrap my head around the thought process you had when thinking that you would show it to OP with that.

Why should black people breed when they're so numerous that they're leaking from their native country of origin into non-black lands?

^This, 100%.

Your "shoulder to shoulder" bullshit doesn't take into account the use of resources and the space required. The world is vastly over populated. Everyone trying to outbreed each other is not the way to make a better world. We need to cut off the free food and medicine that keeps the worthless ones alive and multiplying like cancer cells.

this

It's not overpopulated by whites.

Because the main problem of overpopulation comes from Africa, the Middle-East, Asia, India...

By letting them breed like rabbit because unlike whites, they don't care about the issues that get whites to stop having kids, you are letting yourself go extinct and get overpowered through numbers as a group. It's even worse when they use low birth rates to justify mass immigration into Europe.

A world with less Europeans is worse place.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
>The new projections are based on the latest revised numbers from the UN’s population division, showing an even stronger shift in child demographics in Africa’s direction.

>Until recently, the UN had predicted that one-third of the world’s children would be living in Africa by mid-century, yet that prediction is now believed to be an underestimate. Instead, 37 per cent of the world’s children will be African by 2050, and more than 40 per cent of births will take place in Africa.

>The population explosion will be biggest in West Africa, especially in Nigeria. By 2050, Nigeria alone will account for an astounding one-tenth of all births in the world, the report says, and its total population will reach nearly a billion by the end of the century.

cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
>Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.