Anime is not degen-

Anime is not degen-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycWoqDI3WeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never understood the appeal of Anime. It's not cute and it's only rarely interesting. Why the fascination?

Link the bottom right pic faggot.

The girls are perfect

There's nothing wrong with a nice big erect penis.

What's wrong with spaniols?

dear god i would love to crack some faggot skulls with a hammer, it fucking pisses me off to see these weeb niggers acting like girls when in reality they're disgusting subhumans who should be hung and killed.

Nothing, everyone can look through the posts of a country and pick the worst of the bunch.

But tbqh, there's something wrong with him.

Everyone in my country thinks spaniols are arabs. What do you have to say for yourself?

I just don't get it. So if it's cute so what? Buy a fucking kitten, it's fucking cartoons man.

They are goddamn right thinking that.

You mean Spain.

>But tbqh, there's something wrong with him.
no shit, he is a trap that posted his feet and ass here, also tried to get some faggots to play steam games with him

Sup Forums is horrible and never discusses good anime unless it's currently airing

there's some good anime out there that Sup Forums would approve like Jin Roh which is basically MGTOW the movie

>my dick is a girl
Wtf?

That's what I ask myself everyday.

Tell them they are right.

>never discusses good anime unless it's currently airing
No shit? They discuss it to death and meme it to the ground. After that they'll just reminisce of the past threads and move on.

The art is cute and actually pretty good. But the shitty Jap writing that comes with it is fucking atrocious and degenerate as hell.

>shitty Jap writing that comes with it is fucking atrocious and degenerate as hell.
can confirm, japs are absolutely shit writers

Most anime is shit some animes are ok like DBZ and that one about a kid who wants to be a boxer but just that.
It is better not to watch it
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=ycWoqDI3WeI

100s of years experience in prepping bulls.

lel

Only modern anime is degenerate.

Old school anime like pic related teaches manly, masculine values.

>pic related
>manly, masculine values

...?

It's old school anime, you know, from the era when anime used to be MANLY and COOL, before moeshit took over

Can you imagine what it's like being a person with severe autism? No? Then you can't comprehend what gets people hooked on anime.

It uses the most basic characteristics of what is constituted as "cute" (big eyes, minimalist facial features) and just plasters it on every character, then calls it a day. Virgin fagots fall for it every time.

Its the same principle as why the Minions (the little yellow creatures that used to be on 90% of FB posts) became so popular, its the same basic idea of "cuteness".

The art style, the animation, and the plots are extremely generic and unremarkable most of the time, but girls see cute shit and keep watching, and guys see minions with fuckholes and are all up for it as well. It just display how easily entertained most people are.

who /Berserk/ here?

>Loving the creation of people who got assfucked in WW2
>Not expecting to end so degenerate

Liking that shit literally drops Hiroshima & Nagasaki on you head.

Requesting full/extended version of pic related pls

No Anime to this day has every surpassed the quality of Eiken

like midori no hibi but its your benis that transformed into a girl

>spending any amount of time composing this image
I think you are the true degenerate here.

Manga is even more manly

idk dude, i go in there asking questions about Tatami Galaxy and other shit and my threads die while people wank to their shitty moeblob waifus all day

That's because the primary posters on Sup Forums have all discussed older anime to death and the only anime left to discuss is either too obscure to generate discussion or currently airing.

There's a bunch of interesting stuff this season and next season to discuss like pic related.

Is Youjo Senki the ultimate redpilled animu?

Yes

The only good anime is Attack on Titan. Every other anime is a cliché dumpster

mirin that dudes collection of anime faces.

Half of them are Moors

>newf/a/gs are still this butthurt

There is literally nothing wrong with anime