Ok pol I've been trying to get an answer out of Russian accusers. My question is this...

Ok pol I've been trying to get an answer out of Russian accusers. My question is this, if Trump is a traitor working for Russia, why?
He has money and if he wants more it would be better to continue as a business man than run for president. He would make far more than he would from a payment from Russia.
And if Russia black mailed him or something, why would they run him? He polled poorly before he entered, every single expert said he would lose, so why would Russia waste time money and resources on him?
No motive anyone can give makes sense so I ask you pol if Trump is a Russian spy (doesn't look like it) why?

The accusation isn't that he is a russian spy, it is that he colluded with Russia/Russian spies to help him win the election.

He knew about it, and did nothing. Collusion is a crime.

He just wants to be on the right side when shit hits the fan

To follow up on why Russia would do this: they hated Hillary, and Trump promised to be softer on them.

Collusion is a crime.

Trump is just dumb nigger.
Putin is clever and brave God Emperor.
That's all.

Saying it twice doesnt mean he colluded

So he knew they would help him. When did he collude? Middle of the general election campaign? Why would Russia bother everyone even then said he would lose and what does he offer them that is so great for them to want help?

Also this is an obvious attempt at putting a meme in people's minds. How much you getting paid to come here?

So Russia liked Trump more than Hillary? Trump hasn't really done anything to make us russias lap dog (ie: weaken us) recently so is he not holding up his end of the bargain? If so why hasn't Russia dropped the hammer on him

It started in the primaries. Obama knew something was fishy by the general election and started the investigative process.

>Why would Russia bother everyone even then said he would lose
It didn't matter to Russia if he lost or not. The idea was to mess with Clinton and make her administration less viable.

Russia isn't our ally. Collusion is a crime.

>So Russia liked Trump more than Hillary
Yes, obviously. Clinton would have increased sanctions against them that were already in place. Remember when Obama threw out a bunch of Russian spies in NY?

>Trump hasn't really done anything to make us russias lap dog
There wasn't a "quid-pro-quo" arrangement that I'm aware of (Unless you count Trump's many shady Russian backed properties).

Russia didn't need a lap-dog. They just wanted someone who didn't hate them.

Russia offered and Trump accepted. It's as simple as that. It didn't matter that he probably wouldn't win. That wasn't the point.

Collusion is a crime guys. It will be made obvious soon.

So they decided to help him during the primary. Was it after he started running or before? And why offer it to him? And what did they do to help him then? They started hacking in the general election so how did they help him?
This may seem dumb but these are important questions to be able to answer if you think he colluded

notice how they always say "meddled" rather than make any specific accusation? That's because they have nothing. It's not intelligence agencies believing that Russians hacked the DNC, it's intelligence agencies believing that Russia "meddled", which can mean anything from tweeting things from twitter bot accounts to running anti-Hillary stories on RT. So basically Hillary talked about shooting down Russian planes, and Russians said bad things about her on the internet.

>Was it after he started running or before?
After. Someone in his campaign reached out.

>And why offer it to him?
Because he had people in his campaign that were agreeable to working with them. Working with foreign countries during an election is a crime, remember?

>And what did they do to help him then?
They provided him with social media coverage (facebook, twitter, Reddit, and yes even Sup Forums) and funding to super PACs through various companies.

>They started hacking in the general election so how did they help him?
Russia was emboldened by what they saw was a successful psyops campaign with Trump. They wanted to push it a bit.

Any other questions?

First Trump is not the successful biz guy Apprentice made him seem to be...14 bankruptcies isn't winning. 2nd black mailing is what putin does and he was an easy target. 3rd Putin knew with a lot of disinfo & propaganda he could destroy Hillary

Fortunately for the world, it's a crime he didn't commit

Yeah, where is proof for any of that?

The mental Gymnastics ITT to defend daddy Trump are hilarious and sad

Yeah. If his campaign people were the ones they reached out to, where is the proof that Donald Trump personally knew about this? And why tell him? He's considered to say stuff of the cuff that hurts him so wouldn't it be best to not tell him Russia was helping him? And if he didn't know they were helping him how could he collude?

Cuz Putin has video of him letting hookers pee pee on him. Also, Trump's rapidly deteriorating dementia isn't helping matters.

Proofs?
You tinfoil hat wearing CNN watching absolute moron.

Rachel Maddow said trump and putin colluded you fat gaylord!

I remember Hillary taking money from Saudi monarchs, and illegally coordinating the superpacs which used that money with her campaign.

Don't remember Trump doing that with money from the Russian government.

>Trump decides to run for POTUS, for whatever reasons
>Putin has dirt on Trump
>"Hey Trump, we'll help you win if you promise to not be a dick to us, k?"
>"Gee, I dunno Mr. Putin-sama"
>"Do it or we dump this dirt on you"
>"K"
Its really not that hard to understand, kids.

Do you have proof?

Putin wanted trump to develop the us energy industry to bankrupt russias oil industry

Wake up sheeple your playing right into his hands

Oh boi this is so boring already, there was no Russian hackers / spies it was Seth Rich.

Trump likes Putin because of the way he has been keeping the hands of the elite out of Russia and it's making his country prosper, also there is no need for tensions when ideologically the base is the same on de US and Russia, the elite want that conflict to continue so they don't have a powerful enemy that they can't control

Despite de differences between the two countries their goal is the same, but this illuminati fucktards are trying really hard to maintain control over the system

What happened with Sup Forums?

Suddenly got flooded with 13 year old retarded fedora kids incapable of develop common sense

What a waste

Of course not. I don't think there was any collusion in the first place. I'm just pointing out that its perfectly plausible that there was.

you just described russial troll farm students :D

ruskies will back off their stuff from Ukraine east and Trumpy will lift off sanctions, still ruskies will get Crimea for cheap price

Ah I see. Still though if this is what happened why tell Trump? People would find out Trump knew and anti Russia sentiment in the US would go up not down. Trump would be out of office he won and theyd be in worse shape. I made this thread to try and show the motives people have for Trump and Russia don't add up (and also that there is no proof because everyone that always believes it says there's proof)

OP asked why it would happen you idiot it was a hypothetical

Reading comprehension is important

>Why?
Because the only other alternative was Hillary Clinton, and consequently, war.

>mmuh russia
shill please