Does my wife talk about politics with her girl friends when i'm out of town on business?

Does my wife talk about politics with her girl friends when i'm out of town on business?

No, she probably talks about you. Girls talk about the most boring things

why the fuck would you think that?

>implying that you're married
>implying that you have a job
top keek

The extent is likely limited to the gossipy topics in politics.
>x is ugly lol
>would you do x if y was true
or if they're a little more mature than teenage girls
>do you think that x would have i sized penis and how often do you think he screws y
Then resorts to conversations about their tv shows they're currently watching or what shits on sale at the supermarket, clothes. You know that shit.

They are probably talking about the 12 inch dicks that their nigger boyfriends are going to give them and how the white race is cucked

That's my wife you're talking about!

But is he wrong?

Kek

stop thinking about bbc all the time, cuck.

they talk about dick sizes, no joke and whose husband is the worst in bed. and trump is bad [because TV said so] can you bealive it?

I want to lick those feet, especially the pantyhosed ones, and go up the legs...

Women:
>Omg, where did you buy that top? Its so cute!
>I love shopping at !
>I went holiday recently, it was really good!
>Work sucked today, this guy there was mean to me >_Hows that new guy you are dating?
>Pretty good, his dicks much bigger than my old bf! Its like 9 inches!

Men:
>All taxation is theft
>We must secure the existence of the white race
>Should I buy in bitcoins or is too late?

Someone needs to find sauce for this img

its 54231 you bong

Nah, she talks about getting down on the BBC if she's not actually doing it already.

actually i'll change mine to 53241

Tfw my dicks only 7 inches

>t. dicklet

>Women
>'Talking about politics' outside of their own reactionary responses
Doubtful but you might want a paternity test.

No she posts as male on a Taiwanese shuffleboard forum for political discourse.

Is your wife overly Political? If not, then probably no.

Im 8.5 inches and I can't bottom out on my latest gf, she asks if its even in yet.

(we are LARPing..r-right?)

If I had $1,000,000 I would bet that groups of women below the age of 45 ARE NOT talking about politics.

kek! Well, you have to remember that they have tiny brains. You can't expect them to talk about anything meaningful. It's like asking a monkey to write a symphony. Not happening.

You aren't. Everyone knows bongs are roasties. I would of thought Arbys started in your country.

Women's politics go about as far as "the tv told me to vote for Clinton so I did".

Idk about you but my Girlfriend binge watches netflix and doesnt put makeup on when Im gone for like 2 days.

If you aren't fucking and breeding with at least 4 of them you're a failure at life user

SHe can't when she has my cock in her mouth.

Same 2bh, I want to sniff and lick those feet

"Women's politics" eh? Better tell them to stick to what is good for them because they can't even figure it out themselves judging by.

33 yr old female here. Am passionate about politics but have zero girlfriends that give two shits about it. Have to get my political brain tickles from my husband and family and Oh of course this little shit hole. *wink.

Nice LARP

>133026837
>Thirty-three
Dropped hag and nice LARP on top of it!

When I see shit like this, I always wonder wether whoever's writing it has got a fetish for that sort of shit and is just LARPing, or if they actually believe it.
"Who's boyfriend is worst in bed" for instance. Girls are obsessed with status and would never brag about having a bf who sucks in bed, and wtf I wouldn't have told my friends either if my gf sucked in bed. Nobody would.
Same with the "BLACKED" guys, like it's an extreme minority of girls who are actually into blacks, so are the people spamming it just fucking jerking it while writing that stuff, do they believe it, or are they all just trolling ?

Me too. Women's national social league when?

Stop leaf blowing

>Does my wife talk about politics with her girl friends when i'm out of town on business?
Mostly dick sizes and who fucked them best.
It wasn't you.

I worked with women for almost 3 years and this post is accurate. My department could have been so much more efficient if they spent time working instead of shopping or scrolling goybook.

>One of them would cry about something almost literally every day

no she talks about that brown guy she fucks and describes at length how his dick flavor differs from yours

The extent will be:
>Trump comes on TV/seen in magazine
>''God I hate Drumpf!''
>''Yeah, what a loser!''
>''Anyway...''

Depends. Does she talk about politics with you? If not, then NO.

No she talks about the most inane meaningless shit imaginable to a man. Literally nothing of value. I would be shocked out of my socks if women did more than gossip about other people and things that happened to them or on TV recently when they talked amongst themselves.

who are these girls? legit went to hs with i think

most look extremely familiar

No she talks about how she loves it when Tyrone's 14 inch cock slides into her ass when you are not there.

no man, she probably calls tyrone over to have some fun time with. If i were you i would start cracking down on your wife's social media accounts, and start tracking her phone. Tell her about it, she'll pretend that she doesn't like to be bound socially, but her subconscious will tell her that you are alpha af.

>>Should I buy in bitcoins or is too late?
Don't remind me about that user. I want to pretend like the fork won't happen.

And what they ate earlier. Always with that shit.