Predictive Programming

Guys, I don't believe in predictive programming, but it's starting to become spooky.
Remember the Paris attack predicted by Battlefield 3?
We have a new one
Remember that mission on Modern Warfare 3 where you attacked a German city occupied by Russian Ultranationalists/communists that kidnapped both the US President and the Russian President at a peace conference?
Yes, it was Hamburg
youtube.com/watch?v=_SKfdoYfXVY

>guys i don't believe in predictive programming but i freak out every time global landmarks and major cities are mentioned in video games

Antifas were opposed to Putin and Trump and they would have kidnapped them if they could.
PP is always over the top (Paris didn't get nuked in 2015, after all, only 130 death)

>leftist army occupies Hamburg and turn it into a warzone to disrupt a peace conference between Russia and USA (ceasefire in Syria was the only result of the entire G20)

Leftists chimp out at every G20/G7 meeting. The American and Russian government usually meets during all of them, and sometimes it's contentious. Your brain is a pattern matching machine that's always looking for an excuse to imply causative effects when there might not be. On top of these things, the developers of Modern Warfare often draw from real-life or plausible scenarios. You can accept these things as a coincidence or you can descend into paranoia.

Damn I didnt know the baguettes were so operator

>polizei
Wait wut. Isnt this in Paris?

WOW LIFE IS JUST LIKE VIDEO GAMES

I AM THE GHOST IN THE SHELL

RED PILL ME Sup Forums I MEAN Sup Forums

Last real chimpout was at G8 in Genoa, and it was 16 years ago. I don't believe in actual predictive programming, more like a meme magic thing
It's Hamburg
>implying 90% of Sup Forums isn't shitposting on meme magic

>baguette
>polizei
welcome to europe mate.

I wonder how people would have reacted up until a few years ago, before those terrorist attacks and the police state laws that followed, if they saw heavily armed and armored cops on the streets like that. It would have been unthinkable.
Now no one is batting an eye to it. The people demand more state control, always more.
It's scary how easily people can get used to the most insane shit, and start begging for even more.

>It's Hamburg
I see, thanks.

I really really like their Fn Scar. And whats up with their space marine helm? These must be the most geared "police" Ive ever seen.

Not a FN scar, it is a 416
Or a 416 in 7.62 forgot the name

At this point the choice is between state control and militias control. Without the soldiers and intelligence behind it, hamburg would have seen some 1918 shit
It's probably a jaw protection against rocks and shit, being upgraded riot police
Rifle is HK417

That's not a SCAR.

We have them for jackal crews to stop shit flying in your face, total shit if your on foot, any sort of face guard is an ez kia.

nice

Holy fuck, we've got people with assault rifles (even with 1-4x scopes) roaming the streets by now here in Germany?
Are they preparing to kill protesters of what?

This makes me really uncomfortable.
Like says, it was unthinkable to habe armed police (besides pistols) on the streets some years ago, and now look at that fully decked rifle. Fuck.

Police armed with submachine guns patrolling e.g. train stations has been a common sight for a very long time now. Look up what happened during RAF times.
Also, the special forces in Hamburg did not roam the streets, they have been called to deal with a specific threat that was too dangerous for your average riot police officer.

also on every aiport

That rifle is chambered in 7.62, it PACKS seriously HEAVY FIYAPOWAH!!!!