Explain this, Sup Forums

Explain this, Sup Forums

whew - this really activates my almonds

it just about wallops my walnuts

That was Ben's tweet. Styx is calling out the kike

Your typical civic cuck who doesn't know a damn thing about biology and thinks you can magically turn 70 iq people into functioning members of our society by just telling them good ideas. Which hasn't happened anywhere ever yet people still think it can. It's like believeing in fairies.

Most white males aren't even good replacements for darkies. They're numales cucks and victims

this retarded kike again

everyone that has a screen name ending in "666" should be ignored by default anyway

Correct.

putting an ideology over the truth? American education.

This. BAsically the same mistake the communists made. They used to think you can put an illiterate peasant on the college banks and expect some good results from it.

>unaware

this

Not his tweet altho styx is a huge fag regardless

You managed to edit parts of html client side. Well done, hacker known as Sup Forums.

Fucking libertarian satanist piece of shit.

>implying ideology and genetics aren't intertwined

I don't understand the libertarian crowd. Whites are literally the only group of people by-and-large who support concepts of smaller government and more individual freedom. Brown people vote overwhelmingly for bigger government and welfare. By being okay with the "browning of america", you're saying you're okay with losing everything you desire so much in our country's political system.

gay

>everyone that has a screen name ending in "666" should be ignored by default anyway
This.

lmfao what an absolute retard. i bet he posted that so his fat ex spic indian gf would succcc his pathetic ass.

More general than that, it's like how communists think humans are blank slates, and when you confront them with things like human nature being incompatible with communism, they argue that it's "something to overcome" and that they can somehow rewrite human nature to make it work, and make the square peg fit in the round hole.

Same here, with thinking that if we just do a better job teaching the constitution to niggers, they'll magically be enlightened and become functioning members of society.

For decades the left told themselves that "politics is about ideas." This was a popular platitude of theirs while extolling identity politics in the same breath. The left and their allies in our media and prominent social thought built up a generation that views every issue through the lens of victimhood. This is a major cleave in the leftist coalition: is politics about ideas or identity.

The fuck do I care what some eceleb thinks.

> 666
Wew that was easy.

If color doesn't matter, he certainly won't mind if whites take over. Good. I'm glad you think it doesn't matter. I will expect no resistance from you, Mr. White.

>a good damn

hahahaha I thought this fagg said he would never use twitter?

Ideology doesn't matter. All ideologies are equal. They are all equivalent.

If color is irrelevant then why do we have to bring in browns?

>There's actually retarded 80iq trash on this board that fell for the photoshopped version.

all you cunts here talking shit about styx, you don't know jack shit. He IS youtube politics, he is both entertaining and informative. The arguments he gives for his views are much more sound than you faggots that scream 'gas the kikes race war now reeeeeeeee'. You may not agree with him, but you cannot deny his obvious talent for presenting information in an entertaining way.

Again, people who support or are indifferent to the browning of the US...

MORE THAN LIKELY LIVE IN PREDOMINATELY WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS.

Because we need their culture for multiculturalism. Because all cultures are equal.

If ideology matters, then all cultures are not equal, and multiculturalism is memocide.

they just don't stop

THIS

>Darkies are less likely than white people to pull the victim card

(You) are a mebtally challenged faggot with no awareness of the West at large.

I completely agree. As long as they are united with us in ideology it doesn't matter who they are. We can use them as fodder.

x~~~~dddddd

Heil Hitler, honky

Oh, but it does matter. Coloreds are 1st class citizens in marxist america.

So you be sayin
We wuz Nazis n shieeet

Yeah but brown people are fucking stupid and don't care about good ideas

Hell, we can even use the ragheads in our favour if we turn them in the right direction

We EARNED that honky
Maybe if you whiteys actually fought you'd get yourselves some rights too but you too busy crying on the internet

>another e-celeb thread

gas thyself you nigger turbo-kike

No. The Communists took our freedom from the top down. They would have done it no matter what. Niggers were just a prop. MLK was just a decoy.

>post tweet without archive source
>retards believe it without question

The only thing black people ever earned was hate.

Whatever keeps you complaining in your mommy's basement.

What you gonna do with that hate?
Nothing

You're gonna sit in your fucking basement crying while we destroy your cities and beat the shit out of y'all in school and in the streets LOL

I bet he doesn't have very many brown people in his life who are Politicians, Cops, Bankers, Lawyers and Soldiers. (The brown people in America are still very afraid of what happens to them if they get too violent. That's why most of their crimes is confined to the ghetto.)

If he did, he would not be so stupid as to say that skin color doesn't give you a clue as to character.

>while we destroy your cities

maybe when it's all gone you will realize what a waste of oxygen niggers generally are

to destroy is very easy; to build up not so much

American picks for Sup Forums always start with people who debate Israel as being not bad, rest follows from there. Every one of those e-celebs either doesn't wants to discuss Israel or claims they do nothing wrong. After that those so called Nazis promote the shit out of those internet people and they become e-celebs.

>Pewdiepie
Is he /ourguy/?

I'm gonna make you laugh until your brain locks up from a seizure, you jumbling jigaboo.

Fake tweet. Original came from Ben Shapiro