Sup Forums town in America General /ptag/ Comfy Village Edition

Pol/town in America.

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a simple town in America.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land, live.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link:
9bDqe2k
>To use open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go. We will have a faq for you to read and have some questions you may have answered. Once you join, please go to the introductions channel to have yourself validated.

I'd be up for it. How do I make it to America legally to be one of the first settlers?

My skills are electricity + computer knowledge.

You would have to legally immigrate to the US. The project mostly consists of Americans but newcomers from other countries are welcome.

>No electricity
>No computers

NO DEGENERACY

bump for comfy Maine settlement

>Sup Forumstown, USA
>Is built up
>Gets good
>Either destroyed by purity test or forced lower income development.
I give it a month until faggots start fighting each other. Six months until people abandon. 1 year an a half until it's disbanded.

t. Simulated this with polacks on /mlp/.

Just pic a few areas across the US where we could share a region, don't over complicate things by piling everyone into one town.

We're not looking for those with %100 bavarian phenotype, as long as your goal is to preserve and uphold traditional and western values. We accept all those on the right that want this, despite their differences.

Manifesto of Sup Forumstown

I. To develop a settlement or town in the state of Maine, in which one can live self-sufficiently, to make necessary the primeval mastery of our genomic heritage.

II. To preserve and uphold the ideals of traditionalism and Western civilization.

III. To establish a community of self-determined individuals bound by the cardinal virtues of man, and by their consanguinity in Western Heritage.

Ah, a bit of Civic nationalism? Well if gathers more support I'll part take a bit more enthusiastically.

First advice I give is don't let an inner circle end up with the majority of power.

That would be very useful.

- How will we get money? Gofundme? Company?
We will pay for our own land. Gofundme has too much scamming surrounding it and I don't think people actually want to set up a corporation. You should be in control of your own money. We aren't buying land for more than $1000 per acre and you only need 1/10 for basic self-sufficiency.

- Will we work or be completely auturkic?
Whichever you choose to be. Ideally, some Steadsmen and some workers to keep the area self-sufficient but also bringing in revenue for whatever we want.

- Is this a larp?
No, everything here is intended to be basic human functioning level. Buy land, work on land or at job, get girlfriend. I at least will move to Maine after college. The project is really dependent on if you will.

- Weed? Alcohol? Promiscuity?
This is a Pol/town. It would be completely useless to create a pol culture if we introduce the same degeneracy into it as is in the rest of the world. Cannabis is not necessarily legal in all the States either. No illegal activity. Just keep your drinking and smoking (not weed) reasonable. This town isn't your personal frat house.

- Is there any higher ambition than a town in Maine or the West?
Ideally, we will have enough people to vote ourselves into the legislature of the town and eventually the county and therefore give ourselves control of the laws which reign over us. Not only this but to control the vast quantities of propaganda fed to our children in their schools. Otherwise, the people of the town are free to band together in some action, making entertainment, Youtube, or starting a propaganda group to fight against cultural marxism in your area. Just keep this legal.

The problem too is that a more libertarian discord falls to the shitposting beast.

Right Libertarians should know better and ignore the shitpost.

Cheap land. Open ocean. Green houses are cheap.
Look at the faq post.

This is a white ethno-state right?
What kind of government would we have?
Would we link up with the alt-right network for funding and more man power?
Where in the country would this be?
What would be our export(s) to actually grow the community. Self sufficiency is just a recipe for poverty. I suggest artisan goods like wine and cheese to start, then transfer into lumber harvesting as we get money for machinery.

Right Libertarians would but most libertarians on Sup Forums are of the autist denomination.
So some effort is needed to keep them out of the server or under control.

"i have no idea what anonymity does"

look at the FAQ above. I'll post the second half.

- We can't guarantee a white ethno-state seeing we still operate under US law, but we can make it difficult for non-whites.
- Right now it is still being decided on the type of government, could be similar to the roman republic.
- While we are currently decided on being self-funded, it is a potential goal for the future.
- This is in the US state of Maine
- We have a host of ideas for what we export, especially with those who have the skills.

How will we get buildings?
We have some resources on that. Right now we are looking at wooden beams made from our trees, and nails, and Sandbags to construct strong bullet proof housing.

>White-ethno state
You try that in the U.S. of all places you will automatically get the entire place vanned. Other then that it would turn into purity shit.

Education and community involvement should reduce the amount of such.

I honestly think you should ditch anything ethnic. You should however have high standards for all. You don't need Tyrone the crackhead and Bubba the methhead fucking up anything.

We already ditched the Ethno-Statism. It is a terrible idea.
Liberals love segregation for People of Color nowadays so that is one route.
The other is banned weed.
The third is Maine being ultra-white.

If it's not an ethno-state with it's own internal legal structure then what's the point? I can do the rest of this shit in any small town in the north.

>yet another "Sup Forums commune"

these never work and are always a scam, life isn't a videogame.

Yeah, that is the point. It is simple.
We are doing things that anyone can do. Proof of concept is the first important thing.

How do we get grills to show up?

Too bad we've removed anything that could be a scam.
Read the FAQ idiot.

FAQ

Just a place to live and die in while ignoring the world?

Gonna lose a lot of Libertarians on the weed. Even right Libertarians like me don't see it as degenerate as people claim.

To create a society further removed from (((them))) I assume.

To start a town with the goal of upholding and preserving traditionalism and western society.

And archive what we would like our children to carry on and spread to the next civilization. Have fun fighting Moroccans.

The main problem will be getting females on board. How do you wanna do it?

Why not just move to a rural town with utilities and shit already set up?

The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.

We haven't said anything against that.
FAQ

qt

Instead we should use it as a base for pro white political action in the country. Having a centralized location to organize the movement, push propaganda, create narratives, train protesters, as well as experiment with governmental ideas on a small scale would very useful. Having a microcosm of what we want for the country thriving would also be a boon for the movement.

Imma come fuck your shit up white boy!

Well, we don't tell the newcomers that stuff until we can trust them.

If you haven't notice, the OP and what I assume are people already working on this don't want anything ethnic to be involved.

Sorry I'd have to convince my parents to move and find a house with an equally large basement. Also I'm not sure I can fit out the bulkhead doors any longer.

This sounds more like a communist hippi community. What, will you all be farmers? Who will be the boss over "the workers" , who will decide the politcal culture and opinions in the town, are you gonna shun everyone who doesn't completly agree with your weird Sup Forumsitcal opinions you get from an anime boad?

Living off the land is hard and backbreaking work. We're talking 12-14 hour long days with just work, and even for people that's been farmers their whole life shit goes wrong all the time and you lose money/food.

>t grew up on a coastal farm fishing and farming for living

It sounds cozy af i agree but in reality you're all gonna bring your computers, city lifestyle and v-cards to the counry side and be unable to create a sustainable town.

Honestly you're all better off finding an existing town whereever a la fictonal Twin Peaks, and then all just move there and keep working on whatever career path you're on and hope you can find decent, honest work there. Maybe some of you'll even be farmers.

the more i think about it why don't you just do that? Seems to like a decent, and more realistic compromise

Read the FAQ you idiot.
Literally nothing you said applies.

dream tbqhwyl lad

>Profits
I would think a creative user could eventually come up with something. Producing high quality stuff that sales great in the US however will require high quality people and investment.

pic got me in the feels

to be honest this sounds great but I have a house, red pilled wife, child, job etc so i'd like to support you guys in some way if that's possible?

>This is a white ethno-state right?
The moment you openly call it this is the moment you get Waco'd

The long term idea is to have other places across the US and the World with similar attitudes. So a west coast version, rockies, mid-west ect.

chadbaits

this is being discussed aswell

Old and knackered here, good at pointing finger and shouting my mouth off.

Am I in?

Your time is over old man.

This.

Yeah, there is a strong anti-boomer bias. Sorry, you shouldn't be trusted. It's not your fault specifically, it's your generation's lack of foresight and leadership that we have to acknowledge

I'll be the sheriff, you can shoot nuggers on sight! Municiple bylaw.