Tranny hate thread

Lets not welcome these specimens

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transtimelines/tVeiv
g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/2017/03/transexual-e-assassinada-nos-ingleses-em-florianopolis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis
youtube.com/watch?v=sEk3Rnp5Sr4
youtube.com/watch?v=YyFQrgjxCnE
imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post more images you kek fag

im a tranny ama

>implying Sup Forums would pass this up

trannies are fuck ugly as fuck off with their heads!

this sorta bullshit legitimately bothers me far more than mtf trannies

mtf trannies have a mental illness and are just trying to cope with it in what they think is the best way, even if they might be misguided; and they still recognize that there are factually two genders, even if they're trying to be the wrong one

but these women playing at being "trans" or "genderqueer " are nothing more than attention whores

Reminder that Sup Forums is a trap board

fuck off gay

What part of this is a trap board did you not understand?

kek

I heard in Brazil they are hunting them down, God's work!

Theory: I think the reason traps seem attractive to modern guys is because they simply act and dress like submissive women. The reason why this is such a big deal is bc modern day women dress and act extremely unattractive and "dominant" and it just turns guys off. They also take too much creative liberty with how they look. Examples: tattoos, piercings, odd colored hair. It's all disgusting, and traps are acting like old fashioned girls.

People with sexual insecurity must be gased

this. traps and japs.

>hating retards
the only people you should hate are the ones who enable them, you know the ones who tell their retarded kid who can barely run they can be a football star only for the parents to threaten you with legal action if you don't take their mouthbreather on their team.

Guess what kekfags?
You don't get to decide someone's humanity just because you don't like them.
If that were the case everyone on Sup Forums would be subhuman trash
You'd learn that if you were actually older than 18

Hey user, we've been friends for all our lives and I've loved you for just along. Now that I'm.a girl im hoping we could be more than friends, I love you. C-can I kiss you?

Why hate something that will be hanging in 10, by their own hands?
Alternative fags can be more creative, the wet toaster rollercoaster is still a thing. The most woke go full ghost tho.

traps and japs: Agreed

I'm gay. You have no idea how much I hate trannies.

No faggot. Also nice man jaw lol.

>Trevor we're not even friends anymore, who let you in?

btfo

>Disowning friends because they're a certain way now
How many friends to you have in real life mate? Is it somewhere between 0 and naught?

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be friends because I would refuse to partake in their mental illness.

I could say to you I have thousands of friends or exactly zero, it wouldn't make a fucking difference to you, we're on an anonymous board nigga.

Sup Forums is a pro-trap board

True true. Mtf usually recognize that they're actually guys but feel better in female bodies. Females are often extremely delusional, think they were actually born males and are spreading bullshit.

Have you thought of converting to islam there shitskin?

Yeah I don't want to be friends with autists like you either

Let your disgust reign free.

Fags get out

The mere fact you're on this board right now indicates you're exactly like me whether you like it or not, burger. No higher, no lower.

The black guy is like "I was told there would be free chicken?"

THIS IS WHY WE CAN NOT HAVE NICE THINGS.

Holy shit I wish I hadn't clicked.
That poor sod.

Damn...

Those before & after pictures are backwards, that's a girl who took roids & had tits removed, you can clearly see the scars.

Jesus fuck that "vagina" looks like an uncooked chicken roast.

He kinda looks like Sam Hyde.

Do you think the Y chromosome is inherently masculine ? like it walks around flexing it's biceps, or is it an arrangement of nucleotides.

>He
That's a hairy girl, not a man, you can tell because vagina.

Nope

imgur.com/r/transtimelines/tVeiv

In the favela they kill them as soon as they try shit on kids.

There was a video recently of a tranny in a wheelbarrow being death marched down a street to kill it with bricks.

Newspapers said it was savagery...reality was that it tried to molest a boy and got caught

Again, those images are deliberately back to front, it's a girl who took male hormones & had tits removed.

Really? Sweet, I need to see if there is still a video of it.

It's okay user, it's okay to succumb to your trap desires. No more denial

I will try to find it for you

here is another case.
g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/2017/03/transexual-e-assassinada-nos-ingleses-em-florianopolis.html

go look at the pic, bottom of the page

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=sEk3Rnp5Sr4

Watch out nazis!

Whoa what the fuck, is that someone seriously trying to perform that procedure on themselves?

Or is that just a body mod pic paired up with a tranny diagram.

here is a better video

youtube.com/watch?v=YyFQrgjxCnE

Grazie!

The reality:

imgur.com/r/transpassing

prego!

tried to do some sex shit on a kid, got caught, news papers tried to say it was an innocent passive tranny

>body mod
>mfw britbongs don't replace their balls with egg vibrators

What!!? What a piece of shit, I hope it suffered alot, this is justice! This is what everyone should do with these subhuman scum.

Is that what this procedure is?

Fuckin hell.

what the fuuuuuuuck
i thought i aw everything but this "man" apparently tried to make sex change surgery at home on himself

how did it ended did he got an infection and sepsis?

I fucking hate wannabe males in flowercrowns and identifying as gay. As long as I can stand mtf, ftm is an another topic. Getting inserted synthetic testosterone and getting your tits removed doesn't make you more male than an average girl. The only friend I have is transsexual and I endure it as I would have no social contact otherwise, but I have never seen and won't see her as a male she is clearly not. I wish she never transitioned so I could honestly respect her, it's hard otherwise.

If it goes to the cops, the justice system will do nothing more than put it in jail.

The people of this hated and forgotten community do what they have to do..and I respect them for taking out the garbage

By the way, this.

Seriously, I've always thought that thing was a dude, I mean holy fuck, mannish as fuck

Not a crossdresser? Looks more like it than an actual tranny

I hate all trannies. Hope it's banned.

"Post-surgery genitals are fully passable"
Are those people that delusional?

Offering my support.

Dis it mane, i don't believe in any kind of freedom anymore.
Give me totalitarian state where this kind of shit is banned and shot.

Nigga is only there for cheap pussy

They're just called Degeneracy threads you stupid newfag

you should be dead tranny phantom

Does anybody out there have that one compilation of fail trannies from /lgbt/? I can never find it in my folders.

"Officer I don't know what happened! It just jumped down a flight of stars then smashed its face against the floor 20 times!"

Now there's someone who deserves to be lynched.

I'm going to spew

HAHAHAHAH

holy fuck this site is a gold mine

>imgur.com/r/transtimelines/tVeiv
This is fucking hilarious. I could browse this for hours.

Everyone is way to nice to these people.

It's implying that when you're a female, but get testosterone and wear male clothes you become more male than an average female. Which is bullshit. You're a normal female covered in body hair and without tits, just that you got injected synthetic testosterone. At least those 15 year old boy wannabes will probably grow out of it while women who transition will live in delusion their whole life and try to compensate for their complete lack of manliness by lifting to get those damn boyish muscles.

>this is America's future
At least all the violent shitskins will kill the faggots

>90% of reasonable people also wouldn't mind
how do I enter Sup Forums's version of reality?

Reminder that it's not and you made this up you heeb