NOW is the time to buy guns and ammo, faggots. Trump isn't going to be president forever...

NOW is the time to buy guns and ammo, faggots. Trump isn't going to be president forever. Wait till the pendulum swings back from this one.

You can buy four guns for what just one cost a few years ago. The manufacturers have caught up with demand, and the market is flush with cheap weapons. Buy now so you don't regret it later.

Although I feel like OP is an immense fag, at least he is a faggot telling the truth

Amen, fuckers

Canned food too.

>needing a gun

lmfao little dicks detected

I bet you drive a raised pick up too

>Future culturally enriched corpse detected

This. This. This.

Also rotate your stock of canned goods too people.

I take krav maga and have a sword, a weapon with honor bitch

Ah, the inevitable reductum ad genitalium.

OK, I've asked this now numerous times, and no one seems to have an answer for me.
As you can see in , I have fairly large collection.
I'm a firearms instructor and collector.
By luck or genetics, I also have a fairly large penis. My wife's nickname for me is 'Jack the Rippist'.

So here's my question. Do I have to give up most of my guns, or get a penis reduction? Please advise

Amen to that. Buy low.

You have to get close to punch or get stabby. Mall ninja detected.

hahahahha a fucking sword. also, krav maga? dude take bjj. other points-
-nothing wrong with a raised pickup truck
-i like guns and have a big ole dick

Which gun would you like to see along with my big veiny uncut wang? I can literally write the time stamp on it.
I also had a better camera on my '06 flip phone. Why are phone cameras getting worse?

Kys

Anything more that I would need other than:
>AR-15 Pistol I'm getting for my birthday. Don't know model, but chambered for 5.56x45mm
>HK41 in 7.62x51mm w/ 10 mags
>Colt AR-15 in .223
>Browning A-Bolt II in 7mm Rem Mag
>12 gauge Mossberg 500
>Springfield XD """Tactical""" .45 Auto w/ 5 mags and can
>Cz.82 in 9x18mm w/ 2 mags
>Masterpiece Arms M.930T in 9x19mm w/ 3, 30rd mags (Raffle Prize)

Anything I'm overlooking gun-wise?

I live in the city. I get denied every time!!! WTF, Man?!?!?!? The Constitution has just been REVOKED!!!

A little dick with a gun is better than a big dick without a gun.

That guy is a tool but come on krav is fine as long as you also train in boxing or muy thai or any other school at all as long as there is full contact sparring. Krav teaches a great no bs mindset and aggression but I agree most "kravists" will hold after the first jab to their nose because they drill and drill but never spar so they are pretty damn soft.

>I bet you drive a raised pick up too
Ever try to put 10,000 rounds of ammo in the trunk of a Toyota Camry?

>asking permission for your God-given right

23 mags for the AR's, btw desu senpai

I tried in my civic once. Dragged ass on every bump and pot hole on the way home it was brutal.

GOD DAMN CRACKAS!!!!

>I am too much of a bitch to train in a full contact martial art
are you scared of getting hit little baby?

Krav Maga is for pussies who want to think they're a human weapon without investing the time needed to actually become a skilled fighter. It's mostly a meme and is really only useful for special forces who train it hours a day for years. Go into a dark part of town one night and see how well those rehearsed scenarios actually work with someone hell bent on killing you. You'll get gutted like a fish as you cry for your mother like the bitch you are.

A 1000 rounds at least for each rifle you own. Everyone knows firearm ownership will be taken by the state eventually.

Why kill someone from 3 feet away when you can do it from 30?

Post her feet.

OP, while a tremendous faggot, is correct this one time.

30?

Try 1000 yds. At least. Everyone should own a .308

this

.30 cal is for people
.223 is for varmints

>a weapon with honor bitch
If you are looking for a "fair fight" your tactic are all fucked. RIP

I'd recommend getting a Mossberg Shockwave.
It's concealable and is a 12 gauge.
It's also legally not a shotgun so it can bypass the barrel length regulation.

Is that big sword compensating for something?

Stop being all "my kung fu is better than your kung fu", krav teaches basic bitch techniques that work. Go into a dark part of town with any karate kid delusions and you'll get shanked. My krav instructor openly told his students to pack heat because fighting for your life is a desperate thing and stupid to get into when you don't have to. I still say that krav without a full contact aspect is a false sense of security. I train boxing and muy thai but when I'm bouncing it's pretty much nothing but nut shots and choke holds.

Because of my collection, or my large penis?
Neither seem suicide worthy

>Mossberg Shockwave.
>It's concealable and is a 12 gauge.
NICE

I picked up a 9.5 inch AR pistol in 300blk with a shockwave brace. You can conceal it in a tennis racket bag and stroll through the mall, and the libs haven't a clue

>Go into a dark part of town with any karate kid delusions and you'll get shanked
Why the fuck would I do that? I wrestled and competed in MMA because it's fun beating the shit out of people in a controlled environment. Only a retard would do a martial art with the intent of using it in lieu of a weapon.

That's my point as well. The only thing I was trying to say is that anyone who thinks their unarmed skillz are all they need are in for a nasty surprise.

That was my point as well, since the user I was replying to said he doesn't need a gun since he did Krav Maga.

Then yeah that guy is a faggot and I misinterpreted your message.

>being a guncuck

Oh hey the commies want a disarmed population I am shocked never saw that coming just wow

>nogunz

Way ahead of you

I'm armed and ready. Wake up, America.

is that a fucking m249

Giving up the guns is reversible. If we approach this the sensible way, rather than like the trans community, you would start there and see how it goes.

On the other hand, if you want to be able to make a political statement while acting like an oppressed minority, chop chop.

See, I KNEW you would say some cringy shit like this. I am all but sure you are just shitposting but I am going to err on the side of caution here and allow for the concept that you are indeed a little bitch who would honestly get beat the fuck down in a fight. You do own a sword. I TRULY believe that. Would you be so kind as to tell us why glorious Nippon Steel is superior to all other weapons?

I've got loads but I wish I didn't put a krink on my "wants" list instead of my "needs" list.

Wants always come last for me....now they seem to be climbing up even after trump won.

me too, a NPAP is like 650$ right now and I just can't see myself dropping that on an okayish AK I wanted to throw into my trunk.

What does spinning the can do?

Lardass probably can't even run a mile. Lot of good those guns'll do you.

I'm waiting for Russian guns to become affordable

Fuck you.

It would be awesome if we could use meme magic to remove some of the asinine laws in place: 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, Machine Gun Ban 1986

HAHahahaha, you can keep your honor and be dead. I'll be alive guy with a gun taking all your shit.

Every law abiding American citizen needs a minimum of a one gun.

What's wrong with you ?

But It don't make sense the market is flooded with em and everyone is trying to sell them all at once.
I can't seem to find how much classic firearms had em but it wasn't these prices for sure.

Id skip the Springfield XD

I guess that's why they call that gun a springfield xD lol

you forgot to mention the fedora

Kek, didn't ever make the connection.

However I've had a few people I know have problems with them.

this, guns are for the weak, a true gentlemen fights fair

You sir, are the only one that has ventured to answer.
Thanks

I am glad I get to keep my junk

What upper is that? Looks good.

op i know youre probably
>1posting
but if not, how many elections have you witnessed?
this happens everytime.
youre here a lot if thats your pic.

Guns are ridiculously cheap right now. I feel like ammunition could go lower but maybe it's just cost of metals and inflation. $0.20/9mm, $0.35/5.56?

got myself a PSA upper and lower for like 400 bucks.

funny way to spell 30-06

like i could even get a gun illegally in nig york

nice digits

no offense but i think with that gun he could do anything.

what's the liberal obsession with penises?

are you incapable of making an argument other than "masculinity is evil"?

Lol illegally is the only way to be American in that hellhole.