The videos of Dindu getting his ass kicked to death in Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=h5DkTf4523g

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678106/Student-22-killed-Greece-open-business.html#ixzz4mNIRatZb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP

Go to greece for the chuckles
Get some brass knuckles

Niggers don't belong in Europe. Fucking kill all niggers.

it was serbians that did it

>nigger goes to a foreign country
>proceeds to act like a nigger
>expects people to back down and apologize to him like amerimongrels do
>instead gets beaten to death
lmao

come on man. timestamp or something. i skipped around and i guess there's something at 7:50 or so? whatever. you don't get into bar fights around curbs and pavement. it's very easy to get killed.

i guess his family said he was here to "promote his clothing line" full-ride to college probably due to his skin and gets this idea in his head that he's a fashion mogul. goes there ostensibly to promote fashion but winds up in a bar fight. you really need to fuck up big-time to get multiple people in a bar trying to drop you.

Fucking Chadnog probably BLACKED a nubch of degenerae whoes before gerti g phusiclallt removed

He actually tried to flirt with girls and got rejected. I guess Eastern European girls aren't nigger loving whores like American women.

are you currently experiencing a stroke? Should I call an ambulance?

Yeah, OP is a stupid fucking nigger

>probably due to his skin
>probably

Love you, strokechan

Lol, nigger forgot he isn't in Judaized and Negrified America. Woopsie.

Does anyone know what started the fight? His parents say he dindu nuffin, he wuz a good boy. But I feel like the nigger was nigging.

Thank you Serbian Bros

He should not have appeared in star wars.

i have dreams i can fly, survive drownings, lose more teeth than i have, a fuck women who loosely resemble my exes but im fucking them way better than i did when we were together. dreams are worth exactly nothing. i HATE when people use this line. but they use it WITH BLACKS because it conjurs the sensitivity we all MUST HAVE for martin luther king. it's all very deliberate holy shit you need to be able to recognize this
i will make a handbook and it will be free

yea but he is a american so this becomes a issue. they probably thought he was a samoli and this wouldnt even get news coverage

nothing will happen because of this but blacks in america will bitch

>open his own business
hahahahahahahahahaha

Most American girls hate niggers, too.

no but he didn't. that's the thing. there is a massive, massive gap between wanting to and doing it. this can't be understated here. right now they're trying to say we killed the black steve jobs or whatever the fuck this is. EVERY business student in entrepreneurship studies 101 wants to make a brewery, a fidget spinner mill, or whatever is trendy. you can open a business inside of a day, including the legal. don't forget that

He was another guy with big dreams like Trayvon Martin.

Violence mayhem and pain.

That's how you control black animals. Make them fear for their lives with every waking moment.

It is the only thing they understand.

Also don't go to foreign countries, treat the natives like shit and act like you're gods gift to the world because your skin is the color of shit.

Arrogant blacks get smacked.

They say he left his beer on the serb's table and that started a brawl.
Also when he got thrown out he hit his head on the pavement.

Other sources say that he tried to hit a girl but she denied him and he persisted by hitting her ass and cutting her hand.

Nigger got what he deserved.

what a tragedy there weren't more niggers beat to death.

>be nigger in the US
>act like an ape you are
>get free rides and wellfare because muh racism and muh slavery

>be nigger in balkans
>act like an ape
>get what you deserve

i suggest we turn the place that he got what he deserved into a public urinary...

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS DEAD RETARDED NIGGER FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!?!

Just award a medal to the Greek deadbeats who did us the favor and be done with it.

Checking your digits.
I agree with everything you wrote and have dreams you will make that handbook because I would read it.

because its fun...

pity no videos of the lynching though.

>tfw you a yank watching a 10 min video, when you no idea what greeks are saying.

The dindu was coming out with a new fashion line. Fashion line? Dindu was probably gay and tried to pick up a straight guy who didn't like it. Newspaper article said the dindu punched bar security guy in the mouth thereby pissing off the entire bar.

What will happen to the Serbian guys that got arrested?

They will be charged with cruelty to animals.

jail time, then they will be stabbed by some albanian convict

Greece is Southern European you nigger, not Eastern, other mores, even more hardcore + Orthodoxy or death and that nigger wasn't Orthodox.

It's fucking glorious.

5:50

an albainan troublemaker, suffocated by a pillow in a Greek prison, what else is old ?

eastern euros are based and won't fall to the shitskins like the cucked western faggots

ffs southern, not eastern, do you even confess to a special Confessor or do you jerk off in a darkened room while a catholcuck priest takes notes while you sing your poem.

Hhahaha

So what's the story here? Posters in the thread saying he was provoking people?

Poor nigger thought he was going to live like a KANG in Europe only to get beaten to death by Europeans after being rejected by European women.

How many American niggers who usually act hard about "muh dick" do you imagine are going to cry about this?

According to the Greek Security Division the incident began at 3.15am on Friday morning when Henderson had a minor altercation with the security guard at a bar called Bar Code.

According to reports in the Greek media, police have reviewed CCTV footage from the scene which shows the security guard approaching the table where Henderson and his friends were sitting and begin shouting at them.

Henderson punched the security guard and a fight broke out between them.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678106/Student-22-killed-Greece-open-business.html#ixzz4mNIRatZb

Tried to use his Nigger Privilege and it did not work out for him

He will not be missed

Southeastern Europe.

>dindu gets clubbing
>gets some clubbing alright

Sometimes I forget that he is the Mike Tyson.
He could kill us all if he wanted to.

Dear God your news is terrible.

Was that produced by 16 year olds ??

>ay yo whyte boy, where dem white bitches at?
>what you say nigger?
>ay white boy imma whoop yo cracka azz!!

Pummeling commences

He din du nuffin...

He be gon collech and shit!

Notice to Niggers...!
Never go full Chimp when your in a foreign country!

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

>your news is terrible.

Says the burger...

Let the niggers in Kikemerica bitch and have riots, based astern Euros don't give a fuck what happens in your shitty jew controlled country.

And now you realize that Europe isn't as cucked as America

I've always known that. But I'm not so sure about Germany anymore.

Yep.. nailed it

Disgusting coal burner.

I'm pretty sure no one likes nigs in the entirety of Europe despite what Sup Forums would have you believe.

So basically all these nigs coming here will be stuck with other nigpussy or stay virgin...or chimp out and rape

>Fashion line? Dindu was probably gay and tried to pick up a straight guy who didn't like it.
Yeah this.

this desu

Thank you

At least he didn't want to be a rapper or basketball player

>Look for trouble.
>Find trouble.
>Assume person sent to stop trouble is all by himself, alone in the world with no immediate access to as much help as he needs merely for asking.

Not rocket science. Even if it were, I thought blacks invented rockets and the entire US space program.

He looks like a good pal, RIP

Serbs. Every fucking time.

Literally the niggers of Europe.

What are the odds of pulling off a fashion line in Greece as a black American? Especially if you are some broke 22 year old.

This nigger was retarded and his dreams were childish. He would fail and become a drug dealing youtuber that would whine about racist Greeks online

DIE NIGGER. Thanks for post

That didn't look like a mob attack.
Made me think they knocked him on the ground and jumped on his head, but it looks like he just got rocked a few times too much while on his feet

I don't think he was trying to introduce a fashion line in one of the poorest countries in the modern world. I'm pretty sure he was going to do this in the U.S. Thanks for paying attention Slovenia.

Why are niggers and faggots the "holy cows" of liberal society? It's because liberals are unwitting luciferian puppets?

From the video
>nigger tries to pick up qt3.14 aryan waifu
>rejected
>massive alchohol intoxication plus warrior nigger gene
>need to show her who is the ALPHA NIGGER
>go to a group of serbs
>throw your beer at them and start shit
>BASEDD serb security guard throws him out
>other serbs come out push him down
>nigger hits head,brain hemorage
>get kicked and punched while half dead
DINDUUUUUUU NUFFFFIIIIIINNNGGGSSS

Because if they were held to the same standards as others everyone would realize how shitty they are.

Will the Serbs get jailed? What do the Greeks say

Again from news and video
they are arrested under intended murder and will be held to trial,most likely they will go to jail but not for much since it was started by niggers,heavy intoxication from both sides plus he was the one that hit his head on the pavement nobody curbstopmed him. Since they are Serbs they will propably be sent to a SErbian court.

That sucks. 5 years or so for a filthy monkey.

Approximately ,yes.

remove coonbab

>niggers of europe
>says the actual nigger

They allready arrested the Serbs who killed the nigg.

KINO!

>That 2005 era CG recreation
>Dindu is portayed as white
My sides

Knowing Serbian prisons you can probablly bail them out for some really cheap money.

"Killed" stop saying it that way. He was not killed and he is not the victim.

I am worried about them. They do not deserve this as they merely defended themselves against a wild animal.

The world is such a cruel place.

I agree. But Jumping one guy with a pack of other guys is 200% nigger behavior.

There is never any reason to stomp a cocky guy to death with a group of other men. You smack him around a bit and teach him some manners. Humble him.

Stomp him to death? No.

But why should they care? They must know they are making things worse, making the world less safer, insecure and without certainty

Lol you are a literal nigger tho. Considering slavs niggers of europe while being 5% this 10% that and probably 10% nigger

No one jumped on the nigger. They are lying to make him look like a victim.

And fuck off teaching uppty nigger manners when he lives in a white hating nigger enabling society like yours.

Thank you Serbs

From the video, it looks like he just got punched by one guy and hit is head on the pavement.

Rest in Piss nignog!

Not exactly. He smashed his beer at the serb's table, the bottle broke and glass shards went all over the place. Also, the black guy was extremely drunk. Both these things are mentioned in the video OP linked.

The nigger deserved it.

This proves that europeans are less cucked than Americans. Americans would just apologize to the black guy and let him bang their gfs.

The nigger should be lynched for assaulting white women. He should hang for other niggers to see and the niggers should not even be allowed in the clubs.

Thats what you said to eachother all the ti me.. And now youre at 52% whites

>nigger behavior

go back to the /r/the_dildo and suck some more dick you turbo-nigger faggot

Niggers can't hold their alcohol well. Afterall they never invented alcohol and were not drinking it for 6000 years like Europeans