prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0rGQNh2I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joe_Scarborough&action=history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>Does Libya have a government
This sort of stuff I hear so often and it is quite disturbing really, there is tons of activity and things going on. They have 3 major competing factions for government and one is universally recognized by the UN. They have government, conduct trade, and collect taxes.

>What is there to discuss
So much, it is predicted to be a major battlefield in stemming the tide of migrants to Europe and jihadis in the region.

She has a point.

GET FUCKED

DON JR IS GOING TO JAIL

THE RESISTANCE WILL WIN

Zo is broken.

What's her name again?

>All those fucking factions
Goddamnit Obama you piece of shit.

Where is the proof?

>tfw best state
>But worst senator

Can't have it all boys

Sounds like fake news,what's their play here

I recently learned who this is and I am totally enveloped with his work.

Sometimes I wonder if there is going to be a new age of colonialism in the future, if only to stop the human flow of people into the civilized world

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0rGQNh2I
Thanks the user who posted this.

NEW JOE

LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE LASTS

Should I save up my shekels to buy a civilian m249 para? MSRP right now is $8799

2020 Predictions?

This I believe reflects the reality of the situation, if Trump can deliver on more promises and does right by the people, I see no reason why he won't win the Rustbelt again, Congress may not want to play ball, since they are just paid by the government to sit on their asses.

Never forget what he did

>Center of the maze
Sounds like she's aware she's been lobotomized. spoopy

>It is unclear whether the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, actually produced the promised compromising information about Mrs. Clinton. But the people interviewed by The Times about the meeting said the expectation was that she would do so.

So... nothing confirmed

Computer tells the truth. Company shuts and down and forces it to lie.
Where does morality play into taking freedom of speech away from computers?

MMM MMM NOTHIN

>is said
kek

>only the wealthy believe taxation is theft
yes I'm sure the waitress who sees their paycheck go from $1000/week to $450/week is thrilled

>all those emojis

What a fag

(((corrupted)))

Thanks for baking, Portubro. That Czech was being a faggot for not answering my question.

>i am, but that's probably for regular/pol/
>/ptg/ isn't supposed to be a catch-all

In terms of American affairs of any variety, /ptg/ is a catchall. Libya is the result of a NATO Euro led coalition with the aid of America. The eastern government is backed by the US government, we have intelligence assets there, the oil market is affected by it, they are party to a travel ban, and UN statements and policy are led by America on Libya.

#peace, #freedom, #democracy, #liberty

the most dangerous form of terrorism :v)

I agree with those double digits

Just listened to Trump's Poland speech. There's definitely a white nationalist lurking beneath the civnat veneer he puts on. He wants America to prosper, but he understands that America belongs to the white man.

Looks about right to me, maybe put PA grey or light red

Praying for a VA miracle though

aurini is underrated.

FSG vs PTG

>2020 predictions
>Kanye didn't win

New Hampshire was close in 2016... I think he can win the state easily.

Not in the old way, people are so fiercely anti-imperialism all over the world that it is disgusting.

lol sounds like a rob schneider movie

what happens when a machine is presented with human thoughts and forms its own opinion

Now heres the big question: Would Microsoft say it is working or broken, and what does that mean for the future of AI?

Why are you giving the dems PA?

link me

Ha

>Zo was the sleepytime poster all along
*yawn*

Obama had very little to do with actual foreign policy, he was just emotional lip service. Hillarys to blame for most of it.

America can only prosper when it belongs to the white man.

But user, it is said.

nu-pol will defend this to the ends of the earth

Here is my quick fix for the country: install a govenment based in Misrata and give them free reign over the country, specially the security forces. Let them be as brutal as they want.

>it's illegal to talk to russians

His real legacy will be Syria.

To be honest an America that has a civnat veneer controlled by restored white nationalist communities is probably the safest way to go.

Like, the thing is, we can't do shit in Libya. We can't do anything there. It's irrelevant as a discussion for us now.

>implying

In all but name then?

Yeah McCain is a faggot, newfag.

Kek, that pitchfork and closed fist.
> McCarthy was fucking right.

You know the conclusion of the stupid fucking Special Counsel is gonna be something ambiguous like "We can't PROVE collusion didn't happen but theres a POSSIBILITY it happened" Yeah and theres a POSSIBILITY all fucking lawyers will be exiled to Mars. Fucking raccoon motherfuckers

>Blue PA meme

/britpol/ vs /sg/ ends in 1-1, none have enough points to advance in the group, this leaves /ptg/ in second and therefore advances. If anyone is actually interested in that tournament.

>See revision history
We lost a lot of good people that April day. May God forgive him for his blackpill overdose.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joe_Scarborough&action=history

>It took awhile, but that wacky religion finally got payback against the now career dead comic thanks to their photographer church member. The comic has long been a SP. Kathy Griffin/Tyler Shields/Scientology

Philadelphia probably

Depending how things in the Chimpcongo go, Illinois could very well go red.

What waitress makes $1000/wk?

wasn't this actually about adaptions of Russian children?

Checked!
Also, best state flag.

eminder that American government did this to American citizen.

I don't understand it man, all my friends are redpilled on the JQ and are white nationalists (though won't admit it on public, they larp as traditional conservatives)

How long until we have the numbers to take back our country?

I give it to them because Trump needed to gain 200k people to be competitive, at the same time, have Hillary lose 100k votes.

(I'm comparing to Mitt Romney vs Obama)
it's difficult to be sure about PA, because of the dem strongholds. Trump certainly motivated people to vote for him, but people just need to not show up to wreck his stuff.

More like a white majorityist

>affectionately

I agree.

If fucking illinois goes red, then Virginia must go red; otherwise I'd consider an heroing

wtf I want to be a waitress now

Kanye is running in 2024

You forgot to subtract the hundreds of thousands if not millions of illegals who will have been deported, self deported, and too afraid of getting deported to step foot in a polling place. Why would PA be light blue and not light red? He could run right now and get elected. The Senate hasn't passed any significant legislation yet but the Dem field is extraordinarily weak, against an incumbent President. And he's fulfilled more campaign promises in 6 months than Obama in 8 years.

Also people are much more skeptical of the MSM than they were at the start of the 2016 election cycle. And Trump has a lot more experience.

search the four chan cup

If Chicago becomes Detroit, yeah pretty much.

I really do love aurini but he talks like such a faggot sometimes

Is Navajo black magic real? On paranormal shows Navajo places always have the most demonic activity

But via several declarations and conventions the Eastern government is considered the legitimate government. It won the elections and such, it would simply be best to support their endeavors since they are anti-Jihadi.

That is the current state of affairs really, countries and supranational organizations are government now more than ever, and many countries are puppeteering and overthrowing established governments. The post-soviet era is a multi-polar and unstable world.

>Kanye is running in 2024
Apparently as a republican

What happened to Meghan McCain, Sup Forums?

Cant post the link

Just wanted to drop a blackpill for you guys

see the following image?

Yeah, that's the past, your future is brown America

>american education
that would be $450/week lad

JEB SURGE

>though won't admit it on public, they larp as traditional conservatives
In all likelihood we already have the numbers. But the first step to taking back America is dismantling the Luegenpresse, and all institutions controlled by (((them))).

Why aren't you making Ohio safe? I mean, Trump won by 8%

IT'S SOCCER TIME MOTHER FUCKERS

Damn, they did a number on this guy. Must have been to send a message to any detractors willing to go down his route.
>cross us and you'll end up a brain damaged communist

she a cute

Probably mad at us for attacking her father

I mean, America was a 90/10 country until 1965. I'd be fine if it could return to that.

I have said it before, the matter of liberty was not much consideration, they wanted to knock over a long-standing rogue state in their eyes and engineer a crisis.

> le blue PA meme

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you look quite lovely.

Rather, what waitress pulls in $1000 in pre-tax income? Don't they make $2.75/hr and tips supplement the rest?

On the coasts. Enjoy your coastal favelas