Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

Hahaha...

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/owlJs
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give them traffic archive.is/owlJs

Domo arigato, Mr. Norboto

So the crime is?

> So the crime is?

Collusion with a foreign adversary in an attack on American democracy. At least, that's how the Deep State is going to play it.

WTF
IT'S ILLEGAL TO MEET WITH PEOPLE FROM RUSSIA!

>Collusion
proofs?

his ass

> proofs?

It will all come out via Mueller's investigation/prosecution. Take a look at some of the lawyers he's hiring.

>It will all come out via Mueller's investigation/prosecution. Take a look at some of the lawyers he's hiring
So....
it's fucking nothing and you have no proofs

Just a little locker room treason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2->5 SOURCES SINCE LAST NIGHT

JR'S STORY CHANGING EVERY HOUR

CIRCULAR FIRING SQUAD, ENGAGE!!!!1!

>Just a little locker room treason
OK that doesn't even mean anything. That wasn't clever.

The sources are White House advisers this time LOLOL

I TALK IN BIG BOY WORDS SO EVERYONE WILL NOTICE!!!!HAHA

Collusion with a foreigner revealing the crimes committed by democrats?

Just checking my understanding of the known facts as presented.

I think they're going to focus on the Russian GRU fake news stuff

Headline should read "Trumps son met with democratic operatives posing as Russians "

>nytimes.com

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

who are?

Just a leaf following the news

Any minute now.....a..a...any minute now.
IT'S HAPP.....no, not yet but soon...veeeerrryyyyy soon,
Now?...nope, but just you wait.

>kremlin lawyer wanting sanctions lifted on money laundering scheme thru Deutsch Bank

These dumbfucks never learn.

>Collusion with a foreign adversary in an attack on American democracy. At least, that's how the Deep State is going to play it.

Are you baiting or are you really that retarded?

Collusion isn't a crime though.

There was no Russian hacking...
There was no collusion...
Collusion isn't a crime...

>said there was NO COLLUSION
>literally wanted to, at least tried to, and probably did collude

you can only call news fake so many times

b-but it is a crime user

>Some russian bint tells Trump Jr Hillary is being funded by Russia
>It's all bollocks and she wants to talk about having Trump repeal a law about adoption if he is elected
>They tell her to fuck off

It's literally nothing. This is pathetic

I'm telling you how things are going to play out, not that I agree with what's about to happen.

fake news (((New York Times)))

these are some nice moving goalposts you've setup, it's be a shame if you had to move them again

So, basically the only crime is entrapment by the Democrats.

Wow so its nothing?

>Bro, do you even law?
How is it illegal to meet with a person about an adversary just because one of the parties is Russian? No amount of spinning can legitimately get us to a violation.
I suspect that Russia has volumes of illegal, collusion type shit on Clinton and Podesta. (See US Uranium deals and Podesta's seat on Russian energy corp boards just to get started). Gathering information isn't illegal UNLESS you are the Obama Administration and illegally hijacking intelligence with the intent to violate protections of the 4th A.

That's just what they're *admitting*. So far. After lying about it with multiple false statements up through yesterday.

< Links NYT, Washington Post, Salon, Vice, LA etc.,

/thread

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

>implying climate change isn't real

Definition of collusion
>secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose, >acting in collusion with the enemy

Having a secret meeting with a lawyer directly tied to the Russian government based upon the promise of receiving illegally obtained material in order to harm your political opponent is pretty fucking textbook collusion you dolt.

WOW, THIS WILL TOTALLY BE GLORMPHS END, WON'T IT?!?!?

> How is it illegal to meet with a person about an adversary just because one of the parties is Russian?

She wasn't just a 'person'. She was working as a spy. She's a GRU operative, a clandestine representative of Russian intelligence. That's where the illegality starts to come in.

Just like how its played out so far with the Russian Investigation? You should know that the establishment is going to need proof it actually did happen or else they really will get a riot.

Considering that the New York Times is proven to be an extremely unreliable source regarding the Russian Allegations, I think your just a shill.

Wow. Literally shaking right now

>what's about to happen
The only thing that's going to happen is the "deep state" embedded media is going to further reduce it's own credibility and diminish it's own influence. We are way, way past the "blue balls" stage on this russia/election bullshit, to the point that even the normiest of the normies are starting to get aggravated. They promised a moneyshot months ago, and they're still going on, jerking everyone's dick raw and dry.

they've pushed it way too hard, relying heavily on repeating a narrative to force a different reality, it's not working how they want it to

Junior is admitting this in an on-the-record statement, genius.

>((you))
KYS kike

>i never met with russians
>ok i met with them but only to discuss adoption programs
>ok they brought up sharing damaging clinton secrets at the beginning, but i quickly changed the subject to the adoption program

How many times is Don Jr. going to change his story? That guy is more of a scumbag than his dad.

Yeah, now find the US code for collusion.
Hint: Their isn't any.

good goy

>nytimes
fake news.
saged.

Furthermore you are assuming it was obtained illegally.

Unless the lawyer misrepresented who they were and what the meeting was about in the first place. But that doesn't matter to the Fake News media.

>hah, you expected some sort of evidence to support my claim
>listen buddy, how about you just go DO SOME RESEARCH, huh? just LOOK IT UP.
>now excuse me, i have to go prep the bull for m'lady

I looked it up, you're right. But while I was there I happened to notice "conspiracy". Also "soliciation".

what about all the other foreigners the Trump campaign and his family have talked to? has he committed treason over 6 million times?

how do you talk to someone from a foreign country and not commit treason?

> Just look at all the lawyers Mueller is hiring
Yeah Clinton donors, former Ginsberg law clerks, and other self-interested douchebags.
Legit question: How is D.C. the only area of the country who's lawyers are not require to avoid serious conflicts of interest? (Investigating the adversary of your donee/previous client/friend which creates appearance of impropriety has to be a conflict under any possible viewing of ethics rules on attorneys). It's certainly interesting that we put up with this in one area of the country and no other.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>Take a look at some of the lawyers he's hiring.
It supposed to be an independent investigation. But now it's not so Mueller is going to prison for sedition.

A point for you leaf. The President can't be arrest, so your picture related is dumb as you. Even if he was charged and removed from office, he would just be pardoned by Pence.

>Hahaha...
So a person connected with trump met someone connected with Kevin Bacon by less than 7 degrees of separation? Sounds like another b/s clickbait story.

i bet you believe in acid rain and that the ozone layer isnt replenishable

you probably also believe in nuclear winter and that humanity actively needs most of the existing biodiversity on the planet to survive

your probably also ignorant of nasa being the only government agency on the planet thats science related that pretends the loss in oxygen levels over the past 20 years was entirely in the upper atmosphere despite all the measurements taken at about sea level

i bet you think light is a wave and that the wave doesnt have to be made of any substance without realizing the only thing you have to support that notion are modern double slit experiments using lasers to act like half mirror sheets but failing to understand that you simply altered the flight path of the electrons through a collision with other electrons

He asked for a crime, dipshit.

I'm ok with you charging Trump with this if you also charge Bill and Hillary and Obama and Bush with it. But you won't do any of that because you're a vagina.

>who are you
His geolocation is on. He doesn't hide being a leaf. You still engage. Wtf

Set up.

Thank you, winner of the game is most clandestine. Lots of money to be made if you aren't stupid.

FusionGPS. WHen will the MSM tell us who pays them?

Soooo...nothing
Great, just more ratings for shitlib media.

This makes the most sense. Not the Russian Conspiracy theory.

>says Mark Corallo
saged

Follow the money! Who financed FusionGPS!?!

but this isnt illegal tho.

Hillary met with plenty of people to get dirt on her enemies

hillary
> mfw i literally get millions from foreign governments
> mfw i sell uranium to the russians and billy bob makes 500k a speech over there
> mfw i murder seth rich for leaking my emails

Donald Trump Jr

> mfw I met with someone who said they had damaging info on my dad's opponent

Geez guys this sounds like the SMOKING GUN. DRUMPHFFFF is done for sure. I guess CNN wins.

Trump really needs a way to clean these people out. They try to ensnare him and it keeps getting ignored. Bringing the hammer down would be satisfying

What is the illegality exactly? Like name a fucking statute, fucker.

>There was no Russian hacking...

That one might actually be true. While I think the intelligence agencies DO sincerely believe the attackers were aligned with the Russian government, the claims appear based on the belief that the hacker used tools that have previously been used by the Russian state.

Public-private partnerships are a thing. If the various Interestingly Named Bears are, in fact, FREELANCERS working for the Russian government on non-exclusive contracts, they may have
offered the tools to the Trump campaign as well. It's entirely possible that Russia is just as innocent of the hacking as America is innocent of the widespread mismanagement of disability benefits in the UK carried out by Maximus. (Maximus is an American company that also, iirc, manages forced labor camps in the US)

Don't get me wrong, I think Putin wouldn't have disapproved of the hacking - but letting it happen isn't the same as making it happen. I'll bet right around now he's a bit nervous, given that the last time )))Bannon((('s kind gained control of a Great Power they promptly besieged Stalingrad...

>There was no collusion...
>Collusion isn't a crime...

And now

>Let's join forces and built unstoppable cybersecurity

Why does FusionGPS refuse to disclose who paid them to SEnate Investigators!?!

IM
FINALLY
DONE

Solid shitpost Klinger...7/10

Stop reading too far into this! The headline should be enough for impeachment!

Who doesn't TRump release his tax returns!?!

> is her name Leslie Nielson?
Did she call him up, say she's a spy, and arrange a meeting? Without that you don't have intent. This is just another trumped up bullshit narrative to get ratings.
fuck off leaf. You've got other problems to deal with at home.

>it's secret
>but we know about it
>we have no proof because it's secret
>also this is justified by all the former accusations which had no proof

Is FusionGPS just a charity organization that setup Pisgate and this on their own dime. They payed their investigators for their own amusement ?

Get over it idiot

This is a collusion investigation, who knows maybe Russia paid FusionGPS to go see Trump Junior. Enquiring minds want to know. Wouldn't you?

100% the media gets tricked again. It is right in the text. "Clinton and Russia ties". In max. 2 days the meeting will come out as nothingburger and investigation shifts to Clinton.

Screencap this.

>Source=story
Literally nothing :^)

White House user said there would be a lot of flack before the July 27 happening

CNN reporters have been recorded on film as saying the Trump-Russia collusion is a "nothing burger", that they have no evidence to support their claims, and that ethics in journalism are "cutesy" and CNN is a business driven by ratings first and foremost.

Fuck the fuck off wkth your bullshit, and FUCK the NY times you fucking kike hillary shilling faggot fuck traitor nigger.

MAGA. GAS THE JEWS NOW. NUKE ZION. DEPORT ANTIFA.

kys

impeachment is political, not criminal. rip republican party

This. The meeting was likely a cat's paw set up by Democrats who knew that Obama had been tipped about some sort of Russian "meddling" in the election (whatever that means).

As for Don Jr's motives and actions, there is *nothing* wrong with trying to dig up dirt on HRC during an election campaign.

It's called oppo research, folks.

Both sides do it, and both sides pay people big bucks to do it. Quite likely, Obama and the Dems weaponized our intelligence services to obtain oppo research on Trump -- an actual crime.

No crime is described in the Trump campaign's version of the story. It does, however, show that Manaforte and Junior believed it was worth their while to show up to the meeting.

IMO, the sketchy cover story was DESIGNED to be interpreted by Trump's enemies (and some who aren't really enemies) as a sign that Junior and Russia were trying to get info from Russia. Why? Because that plays into the popular narrative that Russia was in charge of the hacking and the Trump regime just an accidental beneficiary. This gives them a LOT more wiggle room - normies are not generally inclined to treat _taking advantage of_ stolen data as a crime. Actually DIRECTING the hacking, though, IS a crime that normies are a bit more inclined to care about.

If she was a spy then you do really think that the Trumps knew? DTjr. Just wanted info. There's nothing to say he knew he was meeting a Russian spy (assuming all of this is true about the meeting and her being a spy)

>meeting a lawyer is collusion
wrong, anyway hillary was taking illegal donations from the saudis and chinese, but you don't want to talk about this do you?