It's genius

Trump, again playing 389-dimensional korean starcraft: He's going to stab the knife into Hillary the deepest and most painful way: by grooming his daughter to become the first female president.

She's probably the only one in his cabinet that cares about that bullshit

Shows how much of a farce G20 really is.

By the time she;s in her 40's all that plastic surgery will begin to melt from her face

If it angers sickles Europeans and American libtards I am all for it.

its almost as retarded as the UN

Like she can't afford more, lol.

I really don't want to vote for someone who is just "The same old bullshit". That goes for Democrats and Republicans. The 2016 election was bad enough.

Bingo.

I'd like to see all those other socialites with Wharton degrees

>socialite
She's been working for his company for years

Does the G20 even allow that?

She has no official title, does she?
So as far as the G20 is concerned she is just some random civilian.

we wuz plastic and shiet

Can you imagine how astronomically, irreperably fucking butthurt the left would be if a hot rich bitch gets to be the first female president? There's no going back. There can be only one first. She's the best option, the one that can maximize the salt levels because some ugly leftist hag wouldn't get the honor.

The G20 is bullshit anyway.
Nobody takes it seriously.

Trump mocks it by doing this.

Also,
>IVANKA 2024
>FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
>IT'S HER TURN

>selling daddy's crap condos and plastic shoes

yeah, that's real tough

>all that plastic surgery
It looks like her jaw was moved up and her nose was redone. That's a fairly common procedure and they are normally done in the same operation together. Plastic surgery only starts to "melt" when you have removed or replaced pretty much everything multiple times or you have done something extreme. Women with big fake tits will usually gain a sunken-in chest as they age, Michael Jackson's nose was practically (and literally, according to rumor) falling off due to the sheer number of surgeries, and the Bogs... they are perfect.

this.

bitter arrogance is just rearing its ugly head

She's an open and proud globalist and leftist like her husband. Ivanka has openly opposed Trump on multiple occasions. If you REALLY want to piss off lefties, make Gabbard the first female president (not possible due to the MSM and DNC). They hate her more than they hate Ivanka.

Do not want.
Don Jr. maybe, but please no Ivanka.

By the time you're 40 you'll be even uglier without anything to show for it but a bunch of cats your mom wants you to get rid of.

Unironically supporting dynastic ambitions in a republic.

Trump destroyed two political dynasties, why can't he fill the void?

>Leftists eat their own simply because of a last name

Can't make this shit up.

Americans always longed for a Monarchy.

Hence their obsession with the Kennedy's.

Fuck princess Ivanka.

Still arguing for consolidation of political power.
>Whew lad

>kennedys
>clintons
>bushes

>Not supporting a hereditary monarchy for Trump who was appointed as president by god

Did you forget where you are?

Based as fuck if he does
like, very based
Like all about that base, bout that base, no democrats.

>trump is a family man who pampers his daughter
oohh nooooo

Argentina confirmed white

Always will be people longing for daddy
Fortunately only one of those families had multiple presidencies. Goes to show the intellect of the American voter.
>Sup Forums is 1 person.

>the bogs....they are perfect
Cracked me up

This post was so cringe-worthy that it has made me consider suicide.

she looks good with bbc

>Sup Forums doesn't want women to vote but wants one to be president of US...

Amen. However I contend that the succession is DJT, Jr., Barron

Stop shilling for Gabbard, Spencer.

If you were to remove the large dildo from your ass you might begin to realize that this is a bait thread.

Do you see any better person to follow-up Trump in 2024 when he is gone?

>when he is gone
Not even an argument; Trump is eternal.

Jr is a billion times better than that gun grabbing retard.

>and the Bogs... they are perfect.
Until that end I had my doubts about your professional opinion.

Don Junior, Mike Pence, Kanye West.

>kanye west

This meme needs to die. Fuck that nigger.
If trump was "Unqualified" then kanye west is like a kindergartener trying to be a nuke sub tech.

First woman president. Vote for her or you're a misogynist (and a racist).

K-keep me posted.

When has America NOT been infested with dynastic ambition?

This must absolutely fail. She's a stupid cunt turned kike and it will be effectively a kushner presidency. It should not happen under any circumstance. Don JR and Eric seem ok so far, she on the other hand is absolutely unfit. Do not fall for this burgers

Thats because trump is seriously ill and he needs his insulin shoots or he dies, what are you not understanding?

The Hillary is ill was a diversion to shut her up and make any other claims that trump is ill look like shit posting.

>Jewish president of USA
No thanks. Bearing that nigger these last 8 years was bad enough. A female kike would be even worse.

She just sat in for him when he went out.

this will be on the million dollar bill someday

And the first Jewish one.

>by grooming his daughter to become the first female president

congratulations on finally figuring it out, bruh.

i mean, why else would he pick his eldest daughter for a cabinet spot as opposed to either of his eldest sons?

Secretary of State Ivanka when

>Socialite
She's a mother of 4 and has a BA in economics, so she actually has better qualifications that pretty much everyone there except based Abe, her father, and his cabinet.
And this is coming from someone who absolutely hates that traitorous kike whore

Not as much of a farce as the G8

thats typical dictator behavior
remember when Hitler, Kim and Assad left their daughters to fill in for them?

How?

Legacy media calling her a socialite just because she's a woman. Imagine the mental gymnastics.

So is my tiny country now officially more qualified to attend the G20 than America?

This.

This

>cheap chinese knock off shoe peddler

So what? Canada sent a snowboard instructor.

this.
President Trump will depose the House of Windsor and seize the British Crown for himself, establishing the House of Trump and ruling the Holy American Empire, which include the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. They all have to go back.

Would also like to know.

He will sit upon the Golden Throne for all time, shining His beacon in the darkness that we may safely navigate chaos.

The biggest difference is her hair, makeup and angle. She obviously did her nose but she hasn't had alot of surgery.

>"b-but Ivanka has no political experience! She's totally unqualified!"

Lest we forget that the current president picked up politics on a whim no more than 2 years ago. At this point, anything's fair game.

>389-dimensional korean starcraft

I chuckled.