Why do people shit on Germany for Protestantism?

It's literally the only thing Germany has gotten right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_into_German#Pre-Lutheran_German_Bibles
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12z95K_cw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXgNdj_AGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Reformation
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because people are stupid.

Luther was hardcore as fuck, but too many smelly ethnic types from predominately Catholic countries hate him because they have "muh Catholic heritage" which manifests itself in going to Mass fro Christmas and Easter and occasionally rooting for Notre Dame or Boston College.

BTW, @realMartinLuther would have been one of the best Twitter accounts ever if they had invented it 500 years earlier.

>Luther expressed antagonistic views towards Jews, writing that Jewish homes and synagogues should be destroyed, their money confiscated, and liberty curtailed.
Well, time to dig Protestantism, this paragraph caught my eye.

stop shilling your christcuck shit here

I didn't expected you to be any different from germoney

congratulations
you're now on a terror watchlist

It's the catholics that got angry at the protestants, not the other way around.

catholic people went full jihad, not the protestants.

Martin Luther was a smart man who translated the latin bible into german and then helped the distribution of it through the german invention called "book press"

Then he nailed why "y'all niggas be fake" and claimed a spot of a church that has been torn down.

the catholics saw this as an afront to their religion that they put their church on "holy ground"(TM) and forcefully tore down the protestant church.

and this is how religions start and propagate.

He wasn't the only one

christcucks = racists

As an addendum: He saw conflicting practice within the catholic system that was used by locals to scam the people around him, there was a time when people paid money for soulpeace or to be free of sin even in future possible endeavor, these types of scams and other misintepretations of the faith drove mister luther to translate the bible.

You all act as if christianity fucking people around back then was cool and dandy and that mister luther did this out of self-gain or something.

Y'all niggers be retarded.

Faggots=AIDS Vectors

jesus = christcuck

Because there will always be somebody that shits on something

>Martin Luther was a smart man who translated the latin bible into german and then helped the distribution of it through the german invention called "book press"
>In 1494, another Low German Bible was published in the dialect of Lübeck, and in 1522, the last pre-Lutheran Bible, the Low Saxon Halberstadt Bible was published. In total, there were at least eighteen complete German Bible editions, ninety editions in the vernacular of the Gospels and the readings of the Sundays and Holy Days, and some fourteen German Psalters by the time Luther first published his own New Testament translation.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_into_German#Pre-Lutheran_German_Bibles

low german...
that's a dying language and only spoken in my state.

>only thing
Fuck you, buddy.

The answer is relatively straightforward though: Germans supposedly descend from a tribe called "Amalek" which the voice in Moses' head commands the Jews to exterminate to the last member and erase from history in the Old Testament; this is for the crime of Moses himself leading them to a place "God" knew they would find water at while in the desert, only for "God" to conveniently forget that that water reserve was guarded.

Thus, to this day, everything German-made, German-related or German-speaking has to be smeared or dismissed at all opportunity, including of course when the Israeli manipulation of US government finally allows plan "Africanisation" to go through - can't have those pesky English or Yanks wising up to who actually runs the "German" control of Europe -now- of all possible times, after all.

For a heads-up though, look up a "Heretic" movement called the Lollards - these first became influential in Britain and later continued to be influential in Saxon territories, including those of the Duke of Saxony who false-flagged Luther's abduction. In this way, you could almost call Protestantism a co-op between us two.

Catholics just listen to what the priest-class pedos say and hardly any of them read the Bible. When you argue with them they use Vatican publications & histories/essays, not the Bible. Pointless argument, they all eventually end in the equivalent of "nuh uh"

>history of the Reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

They rely on human customs & traditions backed up by catholic sanctioned histories, human decrees, and rely on political force to exert their will -- the history of the Catholic Church is one of Satanic abuse. Vatican tampered with the Law in their Catechism, removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #, changed the dates & times, and instituted Pagan festivals, use idols, use false intercessors like Saints & Mary, when Jesus alone is the Way to the Father, and they're even presumptuous enough to claim the authority to pardon sin. "Peter being the Rock" isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones this heresy that we see today. Upon the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, Peter was raised up to clarify and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

WRONG! Luther wanted to reform the church which had run rampant with corruption, and the church did. Luther didn't want some shity watered down meaningless piece of shit Prostant religions are. Prostants divided Europe killing thousands of white people, destroyed our strong cultural values and don't value the bible.

Prostants are not white.

German catholics had a saying back then to scam people out of money to pay for sins

"Wenn der Groschen in der Kasse klingt, die Seele aus dem Fegefeuer springt"
(When the coin clings in the register, the soul jumps out of the purgatory)

... rhymes better in german, y'know.

Don't let pseudo intellectuals tell you how protestants are evil, they were the red-pill of the back-then times.

>different nations didn't fight eachother before
>internal conflicts never existed before
>implying someone being white makes you not worthy of war

Read Luther or some biographies on him, toward the end he declared Popery as the office & seat of the Antichrist power and the Rome/Vatican to be the beast power of Daniel and Revelation.

>chapter 7 & 8
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc7.html
they go by quick.

In the beginning he wanted to restore Catholicism, but as he leaned more he realized it was heathen-tier to its core.

Luther was right in some regards but he went too far in the other direction. Anglicans before all of the shit since the 60s seemed to have had the best balance between the good points of Protestantism and the good points of Catholicism.

It's just that the Germans were the most devoted people when it allowed them to kill innocent people and hide behind the god's word.
When catholicism became a burden, they just left it and said fuck you to all those who got forcefully baptised or killed by them.

yeah, NO ONE ELSE EVER DID THAT, RIGHT?
every fucking religion ever, now its the jews behind the scenes and muslims openly.

Countries went Prostant to break free from the Pope and indulge in degeneracy. perfect example being England. English king wanted a divorce (not allowed, says so in the scripture) so he made the Angelican religion. Modern prostants do this to. Bible says you can't be gay so they made their own sect that allows gay marriage and gayness.

Others sects of Christianity like Orthodox and Hessites formed as a way to get away from the Pope's control, but prostants did it to indulge in sin and literaly be gay.

Sweden and Germany were the big supporters of prostantism. That alone should tell you how cucked a religion group it is.

yes, protestantism was invented so i can fuck my hand, nothing else for that matter.

I think what you mean is apologetic christianity.

>yes, protestantism was invented so i can fuck my hand, nothing else for that matter.

Protestants allowed clergy to marry so they wouldn't be chronic masturbators, which was a problem among priests and monks.

Germany has never gotten anything right. Their entire existence was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them.

>Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Real Monks and priests don't masturbate. Lust is one of the seven deadly sins.

Lutherans are the ones who have been filling my state with Hmong and Somalians.

No thanks.

Which part didn't you understand?
>In total, there were at least eighteen complete German Bible editions, ninety editions in the vernacular of the Gospels and the readings of the Sundays and Holy Days, and some fourteen German Psalters by the time Luther first published his own New Testament translation.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Luther created continuously splintering Christian groups all at odds with each other.

Y he light skinned tho?

Read the siege of munster.

Also I'd like to point out that Catholic nations are based while Prostant nations are cucked with degenarcy.

Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovkia, Portugal, Ireland, etc are all based

Sweden, most of Germany, Canada England, etc are cucks and being overrun by Muslim men.

>B-but what about France! THEY are a catholic and being Cucked!
Wrong again buddo.in a 2010 survey only 27% of Frogs said they believe in God. France fell for the atheism meme.

Frogs are huguenotes in disguise

You realize there was a counter-Reformation hatched by the Catholic Echelon to infiltrate, corrupt, and gradually bring the Protestants "back into the fold." They write about this extensively. Jesuits are the brutal saboteurs & spies of the Catholic clique.
It is known.
>938 & 939 expound on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12z95K_cw

>Countries went Prostant to break free from the Pope and indulge in degeneracy.
Also financial aspects were important, some German princes wanted to "secularise" ie. simply steal Church property. The same with Henry VIII in England.

Not one Protestant country has ever been communist whereas many catholic countries have.

Also catholic countries are poorer and less white. Everything though of as white culture comes from Protestant countries like England, Germany and Denmark.

>Catholics
>people

Nope.

>I don't have any responsibility for my own actions

Shut up faggot.

Wrong.

Irish Catholic is the only real kind of Catholic.

PROTESTANTS FORCED THE BIBLE TO BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH SO PLEBEIANS COULD READ IT.

If it was left in Latin people wouldn't have worked out that it was all bullshit, and the fear of god would've stopped moral degeneracy and cultural marxism.

Also, Elizabeth I, a protestant, pushed for colonialism which is eventually why white genocide is happening.

Fuck martin luther.

You mean the Marxist Islam lovers?

Just face it, Catholics are cucks because they've been conditioned to follow central authority. Catholics are mostly leftwing and the Pope is literally a communist Argie.

Individuals do, I agree.
Real life is more complicated & messy then how you're trying to render this situation though..

Protestantism is rooted in faith in Christ and the word of God being the basis of all spiritual understanding.

If some faggot Jesuit-infiltrated brainwashed church, sect, or chapter goes by the wayside that doesn't destroy the Protestant worldview.

>spreading white people across the globe is why white genocide is happening

lolwut

>Not one Protestant country has ever been communist
An interesting statement.

Wrong

Notice how most of the Dem voters were Hispanic? They aren't even socially left wing, they just want gimme dats.

Real Catholics still blew them out of the water and voted Trump.

Forgot my picture.

Also, get rid of the browns and Catholics and protestants vote very similar.

Also, how many "white" hispanics were counted among "white" Catholics?

hardly

This is funny

Apparently you can't read the table.

It is, he clearly didn't bother to read all of it.

>Not one Protestant country has ever been communist whereas many catholic countries have.

East Germany was predominately protestant. Also Latvia and Estonia are primarily Lutheran, but getting gobbled up by the USSR is perhaps not their own fault.

Let's be real here for a second.

Calvinists---> Based first world capitalist countries.

Lutherans---> A bit of an overemphasis on duty and obedience to authority lead to countries that can generate wealth but don't revel in the Freedom (TM) that typifies historically Calvinist countries like the Anglosphere, Netherlands, and Switzerland. There are tendencies toward either becoming militaristic states that eventually get wrecked (2nd German reich, 3rd Reich, Sweden in the 150 years leading up to the Great Northern War) or they become welfare state social democracies (modern Scandinavia, Modern Germany, Modern Minnesota)

Catholics -----> Pretty much bad countries. France has been decent at time, but the French are notoriously disengaged from their religion (in contrast to Spain) and also flirted with Jansenism which was a Calvin-influenced stream of Catholicism.

The last pope was a German retards

So many things that you're using every day is a German invention.

Can't tell if serious or just retarded. If it weren't for colonialism we wouldn't have slavery, so white guilt wouldn't have so much of a basis.

If we didn't colonise india etc, we wouldn't flood a bunch of pakistanis and jamaicans into the country.

If we hadn't used india, people couldn't claim that the only reason those countries didn't succeed is because of the evil british and we should use or privilege to give them jobs.

If people didn't live side by side with other races in our country, people wouldn't vote for pro immigration policies (see Japan, eastern europe).

If it weren't for colonisation, America wouldn't exist, and there would be no one to poke their nose into middle eastern politics and create refugee crises that we feel guilty about, we would just let them keep to themselves.

Spain breeding with the natives in their colonies has led people to expand what they consider "white", to mexicans, jews etc, which has fucked shit up.

Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, the South Sea Bubble and Spain in its entirety, are the worst things to happen in world hsitory

I'm glad that women can't become real priests or bishops.

Are niggers aggregated into protestant and evangelicals categories? There's no described racial distinction like with catholics.

>German inventions

To give credit where it's due, they did invent one notable thing

I GOT 95 THESIS BUT A POPE AINT ONE

And he quit and let some fucking commie take over. Typical worthless cuck who couldn't be bothered to do the job right.

>Fuck my wife for me.
>Tend my flock for me.
Same mentality

the political preference for White Catholics & Protestants is neck and neck and so hardly a factor, meaning this is an irrelevant measure to bring up is my point.

also, regarding race The Protestant stats don't separate out the Black proportion of the vote, of which most are Protestant derived and they vote dems, so the total white Protestant vote would be even higher.

>The Protestant stats don't separate out the Black proportion of the vote, of which most are Protestant derived and they vote dems, so the total white Protestant vote would be even higher.

This. White born again evangelical christian is a glimpse into how white protestants voted

I think this only really applies in the western hemisphere.
Protestants are mostly based in the Americas, but they are extremely cucked in Europe. It's the northern european protestant nations like Germany and Sweden which are the most cucked, while in the US, protestants are mostly rural and always vote Republican.

>Le based proddie meme xD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXgNdj_AGA

tfw when slavic "subhumans" have reformation 100 YEARS before krauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Reformation

pages 115-119
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc6.html

Bohemians had God's favor and reduced the papal forces into floundering children -- many times.

If protestants were all simply lutheran it'd be great. Instead they split into a bunch of cucked bs

>If it weren't for colonialism we wouldn't have slavery, so white guilt wouldn't have so much of a basis.

What is Ancient Rome for 400 Alex

>the modern African slave trade

First black slaves in Europe went to Portugal in 1444

>If we didn't colonise india etc, we wouldn't flood a bunch of pakistanis and jamaicans into the country.

Sweden only possessed one African colony for 20 years in the 17th century and look at them now.

>If we hadn't used india, people couldn't claim that the only reason those countries didn't succeed is because of the evil british and we should use or privilege to give them jobs.

If Britain didn't colonize India they would still be blamed for not sharing their technological and financial prowess to help a struggling nation in need a la Africa.

>If people didn't live side by side with other races in our country, people wouldn't vote for pro immigration policies (see Japan, eastern europe).

Japan has retained racist views towards all non-Japs since the beginning. Also nobody wants to move to Eastern European countries, see:Eastern Poland.

>If it weren't for colonisation, America wouldn't exist, and there would be no one to poke their nose into middle eastern politics and create refugee crises that we feel guilty about, we would just let them keep to themselves

If it weren't for colonization, we would have billions more Amerindians running around killing each other to keep the sun rising the next day. Thanks dad.

>Spain breeding with the natives in their colonies has led people to expand what they consider "white"

>Can't tell if serious or just retarded

Wew
Spain is mostly responsible for above point. At least to their credit they spread white genes so Latinos aren't completely irredeemable.

We were always the smartest of all the Slavs and our serfs were comparably cleverer than German ones

Hi, my idea of an abstract concept differs with your idea of an abstract concept. Let's start a series of war in the middle of Europe to see which idea is right.

t. Martin Luther

Country - Number of Colonies - % white
UK - 115 - 82.9%
France - 53 - 85%
Spain - 44 - 89%
Netherlands - 29 - 83%
Germany - 29 - 90%
Russia - 17 - 81%
Denmark - 9 - 99%
Italy - 7 - 95%

Countries without colonies:
Lithuania - >99% white
Estonia - 99.8% white
Iceland - 99% white
Poland - 99.9% white

Then look at the colonies, practically none of south america is white at all, australia is 75% white, america is 62% white, 9% of south africa, India is 0.03% white.

Yeah, colonialism was great for white people.

>What is Ancient Rome
Yes, you answered your own point here, what happened thousands of years ago isn't relevant to modern day white guilt.

>First black slaves in Europe went to Portugal in 1444
How exactly does this counteract what I said? Does this somehow get rid of the idea that white guilt exists mostly because of America's widespread black slavery?

>Sweden only possessed one African colony for 20 years in the 17th century and look at them now.
They have a higher white% than most colonising countries, and Sweden is a fucking byproduct of our countries fucking up. If we didn't popularise the idea of having immigrant populations, and create the EU, Sweden wouldn't be genociding itself right now.

>If Britain didn't colonize India they would still be blamed for not sharing their technological and financial prowess
Utter breeze. Are we blamed for not sharing technology with amazon tribes? Who the fuck would be blaming us? Indians, who would not have any representation in our country at all and would be considered savages?

>Japan has retained racist views towards all non-Japs since the beginning.
Because they weren't guilted into doing otherwise, and now they have a low crime rate and homogenous country.

>implication that it is our duty to colonise savages
breeze, let them kill each other.

>spread white genes
Implying latinos aren't a plague

Honestly the Roman Catholic nation of France has done just as much to destroy Europe.

It's had fewer highs and lows than Germany, but it's arguably produced more subversive thinkers than Germany and it was a total leftist disaster way before German Protestantism abandoned its principles.

>Let's start a series of wars in the middle of Europe to see which idea is right.
all resultant because of massive Catholic butthurt that anyone dare question their authority and point out their blatant hypocrisy and error. They were so threatened by Biblical truth annihilating their arguments that they resorted to a continental chimp-out to preserve their worldly power.

Hi lets steal money from peasants that cant read and understand whats standing the bibbel because corrupt and greedy church officials say so

T. Christan church.

Dont mid them anglo, alt fucks try desperately to sway opinion on Germany because its the only country effectively shitting on trump. And we wont stop.

Hipster Czechs, destabilizing Europe with reformation movement before it was cool.

We weren´t destabilising them, we just let our serfs get out of the leash

Luther was redpilled, the protestant church is honstly a meme tier religion.
Still the following wars, and the reformation of the catholic church made us to the society we are today.
It was extremely valueable that we had that reform, else we would be as regressive as the islam.

lol op is a jew, sage. fucking (((Protestants)))

I counter your sage-attack with a bump
catholic pagan
not only for the reasons listed in also, in general they suppress the centrality of the inspired word of God while instead esteeming human cultural doctrine & tradition
disgusting