All these africans pouring into Italy

>all these africans pouring into Italy
>not a single chimp out yet

what the fuck is happening

There have been some but nothing big, just niggers saying they want better food while trashing the food they got or blocking a road asking for money, they get dealt with quickly though

where are all the rapes, lootings and etc

In Germany

I literally cannot believe this

Thousands upon thousands of military-aged men, who don't speak italian and are living off welfare.NOT A SINGLE RAPE.What do they do all day?

Sleep in the parks, occasionally piss there, wait for the 1.5€/day they get... it's not like there's anything else to do where they put them, it's usually in the middle of nowhere

>yet
>yet
>yet
But soon.

Theres nothing to destroy in Italy

They probably make deals with terror groups in order to avoid attacks.

They chipped out in ventimiglia recently trying to get to France.
And there's been tons of refugee shelters burnt out because they got tired of pasta

Do some googling

Whoa ... I was expecting World War Z like hordes of african man destroying little fisher villages and raping everyone

men*

But you already live in a chimp country, how can you not know what nigger hordes are

that's nothing 2bh

I watched them trying to cross to France -- none were attacking the police.Looked pretty civilized in comparision to the rest of Europe.

Mafia probably shot them up at arrival.

The mafia won't allow it they said.

>Rio de Janeiro is the whole of Brazil

bet you're a mouth breathing amerilard

>And there's been tons of refugee shelters burnt out because they got tired of pasta
I don't think they ever burnt down a refugee center, the pasta thing is true though

who do you think rescuing the boats in the first place?

I'll tell you something, I work as a doctor so you hear the rumors... buying organs has never been cheaper, and they come from Italy... make of that what you will

>not a single chimp out
it's called Sup Forums BTFO. we can get along without bullies dividing and conquering.

delet

Chimps dont chimp out around more fucked up chimps.
Yurogay

>t. nigger

You have to understand that you have a passive nature and that it is yours and I respect it but some people naturally thrive to dominate others and feel great about it.
No.
Quit being retarded.

And whats wrong with it.

There is no difference between blacks and europeans aside from skin color.

we are all the same.

I've been around Brazil a bit. Outside of resorts it basically is Wetbackfrica though senpai. Don't know who you're trying to fool here.

They leave Italy and go to Germany/Sweden/UK. They don't stay in Italy.

when global warming burns the middle east and india, and African population growth reach a climax in 2050, it's gonna be great

All the world knows your nigs after the olympics.

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I know Brazil as a whole is a shithole.But there are a lot of places that aren't.

they don't stay there. They move northward.

There is some small scale happenings across both Italy and Greece but of course it's all hushed it because "they are peaceful refugees who just want a better life"

Some apes who landed on Malta a while a go tried to hang themselves a few weeks later because they landed at a military base and were not allowed to move on for security reasons. It's baffling but what's more baffling is they were stopped from trying to hang themselves.

Go to Italy and ask any woman(18+) on the street what kind of man she would date,8/10 will say "Arab,tall,dark,handsome"

Nobody will chimp out,even the lowest gypsie scum that goes there to steal iron and wallets can bang a "top" italian woman.

you'd be surprised how nicely people can act when you treat them nicely
>what's more baffling is they were stopped from trying to hang themselves
>protestant logic

They all want to travel north. None of them want to stay in Italy. There are plenty of riots in the camps where they try to escape France and get into the UK.

are you roleplaying

from what i've seen it's true
italian woman exclusively go for black men.

also wtf is wrong with romanian woman loving german men?
is it because of the money or because we are actuall handsome?

gib more.
you can have all the german girls as exchange

Can you stop projecting your disgusting fantasies? Thanks

oh c'mon. it's not a fantasy.

but maybe if it makes you feel better. it's probably because those italian woman i was refering to are living in germany.

There have been refugees saying they rather die at sea than live in italy. They leave as soon as they can, if they can.

lol, even the sluts who can fuck a trashcan are disgusted by niggers here.

what are they putting in the european water supply

man get the fuck out of here liveleakzilian

triggered?

You better do
They all know very well our police has no problem in being called racist and beat up people

No girl I know would touch a nigger, even with a very long stick. For fucking real. Everybody despise them.

nope.. your country is my favorite tag on liveleak. keep those off duty cops killing videos coming

>are living off welfare
They are working as slaves in the tomato fields.

You know ...only poor people are afected by violence right? I haven't even heard a gun being fired in my life.

>I don't think they ever burnt down a refugee center
It happened few months ago, that big camp in Puglia that Emiliano wanted to close one year ago.

Hey dont jinx yourself now.. Stay safe friend.

checked

Italy = transit country

Also, the mafia keeps the chimps in check.

If that were true then i'd get all I can.

soon....

Chola mais

Nice try Nigger , chimps will be chimps even in Italy !!

Unless they're from naples

This

The Berlin truck of tolerance driver was actually first found in Italy because the police there are okay with racial profiling and don't worry about political correctness or SJWs one bit.

That being said, the recent largest influx of refugees to Italy only came in a few weeks ago. Give it time friend.

we must prepare society for this moment

Niggers are already native in Italy

That's because you're on Pol too much

they want to move on to a country with more bennies like Germany or the UK. when they can't get there and are stuck in Italy or get to Calais or Paris then the shit will start to fly