The president sucks russian cock and you're ok with this

The president sucks russian cock and you're ok with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/09/donald-trump-jr-russia-hillary-clinton
archive.is/r6XyL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>believing CNN kike bullshit

Kill
yourself

proof a doodle do

atleast its a masculine cock

Sounds like racism and homophobia to me, you fucking shitlord

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en

>trump literally hopes the school bully will be his bestie

If you subscribe to this bullshit, you should turn in your passport and fuck off, commie.

>cnn is telling the truth, goyim, I swear!
Neck yourself

boy howdy I wonder who's behind this post

LOL. Are you blind Trumpcuck? It was on display for the whole fucking world and god above.

Check foreign press, it's being hailed as Trump "pressing the fast forward button" on America's demise and Trump bowing to Russia on the world stage.

The fucking Pope warned of an unholy alliance of Trump's America and Russia.

The former CIA Chief Brennan said today that Trump "ceded ground" to Putin. The US Congress included Republicans are incredulous and embarrassed at how Trump rolled over. It's not CNN, or some liberal spin you ridiculous fucking dipshit. It's a reality of Trump being a fucking Putin cuck.

Trump is so narcissistic and pathetic, that getting the WE DINDU NUFFIN from Putin, the leader of the country accused of meddling in the US Election, was good enough for him.

US intelligence services aren't to be trusted by the President. Putin is to be trusted. Trump is happy to tell you that Russia didn't do anything because Russia told him so.

Trump's a bigger rube than faggots like you who worship at the altar of failure.

I'm turned on by it

the (((foreign press))), the (((pope))), and Chief (((Brennan)))
hmmm...what do all these things have in common?

Kill (((yourself)))

Why do leftist swines suddenly care about nation?

I'm ok with it.

u so mad

They're not the pile of ridiculous horseshit media and belief system you live under. You just pointed at reality and said it fake, you realize that?

Stop blaming other for your own life being a complete failure fuckface. Virgin autist shut-in NEETS like you are why Trump is happily driving the fucking country into the ground.

Weakening America isn't going to make your life better. Wake the fuck up half-wit.

This is not ok, and that's why we're leading the revolt against Drumpf on Reddit!

your reading comprehension is nigger-tier. I didn't say they were fake (what does that even mean?) I was alluding to the fact that the press, the Pope, and CIAniggers like Brennan are all idealistically aligned in opposition to Trump.

wow whats wrong with sucking cock you homophobe

>other leaders suck nigger cock
>their people are ecstatic over the prospect
If presidents have to suck cock, I'd rather it be russian desu

America has been gangbanged by international bankers from around the world since andrew jackson left office . your idea of america is a lie . our debt and society is in freefall waiting to hit the bottom of the cave. Freedom must be secured by force and death .

>fatty sausage fingers has militia fantasies

>Basically every news organization except infowars and breitbart (conspiracy networks) report on it.

What's this? Fresh new evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians? theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/09/donald-trump-jr-russia-hillary-clinton
Can't wait for Trump and WH to just dismiss it as fake news as he does with all the other evidence.

archive.is/r6XyL

Hi CNN

Killing a jewish child is same as killing an animal, no goy should be persecuted for it
>shove the jews in an oven so they can finally answer the talmud chimney riddle about who is the niggest

The Cold War is over, idiot.

Russia is a US ally

>CNN met with russian loli bankers

ok pal

They still paying you in breadcrusts and 8-tracks, Vlad?

Infinitely better than literally every other politician sucking jewish cock and letting themselves be penetrated by the bull

I doubt that

>Implying it's still the cold war

I find it ironic how lefties tell me I'm the one living in the padt

>the left still thinks they own the moral high ground

everyone knows the russia nothing burger was cooked up by podesta to distract from hillary's crimes and election failure, CNN and the rest of the fake news crew overplayed their psyops plan and now are openly mocked by other world leaders kek

what a timeline!

yes lets just keep ramping up until we are in a nuclear war with no fucking actual evidence that Russia actually interfered in any fucking way with the election.

Russia has never killed a US a soldier.

Clinton took money from Russia

You're a dumb nigger.

He bombed Syria against Putin's orders.

f-father?

Well yeah, cuz Trump out ranks him.

nice roleplay faggot