GPS experiments

>Be me
>European male model
>Get on tinder
>Get hot white matches in eastern europe, western europe, basically every region of europe
>Switch the locator to USA
>Literally 5 out of 10 of the girls I see are non white, sometimes more than half
>Never seen more gooks, blacks and mullato-looking genetic experiments in my life and the white women were 5/10 on average at best

Question for burgers: How can you live like this? I would unironically kill myself if I was American.

>How can you live like this?

i ask myself this every day. civic nationalism is a mistake

because as a euro everything you do is 3-4 years behind the united states. everyone that matters is done with tinder at this point.

there is no such thing as civic nationalism its called multiculturalism, if you use that term you are a kike

What do they use now?

None of your business, you wait your 3-4 years to find out mr vpn

what cities?

You can't hide your 60% white women forever. Asaalam alaikum, Jamal.

bumble

people actually pay for tinder plus or whatever the fuck its called now?

I go on like 2-5 dates stick with one for a few months. Take a few months off. Then repeat, the last one has lasted 8 months, but shes getting on my nerves.

Why would a male model pay extra to get unlimited matches and pretend you live somewhere else seems like a waste.

I don't want to make it seem like a bash-America thread

I want you to try to set your tinder on europe and see the difference

Set ur flag, fag. I think you're just a mullato bastard shitposting in the US.

i already know the difference. the US has a real bad "multicultural" problem

because europe is degeneracy capital of the world that needs sharia:
>girls getting triple blacked on camera for sheckles
>girls doing casting couch for cheap shecklez
>women providing sexual 'comfort' to refugees
>women making a living by webcamming for tokenz

KYS

Rural and Suburban America is predominately white. If you set your location to an American city you'll be viewing all the shit skins that congregate in cities.

European whites are promiscuous.

Which Agency ?

you need to be over 18 to use this website

At least we don't need to deal with all your nigger and muzzy refugees. Stay out of inner cities like Detroit and Chicago and you can find pure whites

Because anyone worth anything can get laid in real life, not using a shitty app.

These things are like filters for the shittiest people, those matches you got in Europe are from maybe attractive people that are likely idiots or damaged goods or other psychological flaws that prevent them from being happy and just fucking people they meet.

Here it's the same thing but those crossover with minorities.

>its called multiculturalism
this goddamn it