Why are whites racist to blacks EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD??? No matter where you go...

Why are whites racist to blacks EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD??? No matter where you go, some white person is using violence and privilege to step on the head of a PoC.

instagram.com/p/BWUa2IEFtjH/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0
youtube.com/v/Czb4rImsph0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>few minutes
I guarantee that nigger wanted to stay a free day or some coon shit, lol.

>one incident of racial violence
>"Why are whites racist to blacks EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD?"

Get the fuck off this board.

>a white person doesn't let a nigger take advantage of them

RACISM!!

Stop posting this instahoax. Sage.

IT'S NOT JUST WHITES!

EVERYONE ON EARTH HATES BLACK PEOPLE!

NOT JUST WHITES!

EVERYONE!

People don't post on Instagram about black attacks because they tend to finish the job.

Niggers have a hard time with the truth. If you've ever worked with a job where you had to hear nigger stories you'd know this.

There is a < 1% chance it happened like she said.

Maybe because niggers are disgusting shitskins no matter where they are or where they're from.

So what actually happened?

proven fake, for one, only a nigger would believe you get internal injuries from falling down one flight of stairs.

Let me guess: AirBNB rental has strict policy of not smoking in the place
>The black people are up until 3 AM hooting and hollering
>Smoking weed, cuz DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO
>Owner gets fed up with complaints
>Owner tells them to stop
>They get uppity and confrontational

Act like a thot, get shot.

racism is unfounded hatred due to skin color only.

Reality states there's other reasons to hate people of different skin colors.

>a few minutes

bet you anything that those few minutes was more like a few hours and the room was also fucking trashed or smelled like a fucking bong despite it being a no smoking room.

Really overstayed their welcome

Advertising thread

They see this as racism, but if she was white then he would just be considered an asshole. They make everything about race. The bigger issue is assholes.

Amsterdam is filled with nignogs, and the toothpastes are probably pretty red pilled about those dindus

More accurately, nigs cause trouble wherever they go and quickly earn the hatred of any/all local peoples

Let me use my monkeyspeak amulet to translate.

Focus on the things she said that are intentionally worded to garner sympathy

>for a few mins late checkout

notice this all important qualifier, nogs always try to hide whatever happened by explaining things away as if the thing they were attacked for was something irrelevant or insignificant, but in doing so they're making it obvious what the real issue is.

well if he was such a racist then why the hell has he so many niggers in his house? Racist would not let niggers in the first place.

In Japan we don't mind the US military so much, actually. Overall lower crime rate than even native Japanese. But we don't want the US to bring the black ones. They cause trouble, particularly when together in groups.

Why? We do not care why, just care that it happens in a predictable way so can be predictably stopped,

Good point

>Why are whites racist to blacks EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD

Because we are racial opposites. White people have a way of doing things that do not coincide with how blacks
do things.

Do Blacks realize this? No they don't. And blacks constantly demand Whites change in order to placate them.
Except the gears of society are starting to wear off and White Tolerance of blacks, the black on White murders,
the rapes, the political double speaks, the almost immediate accusation of racism for a White doing anything
upsetting to a black is coming to a close.

White Nationalism is the idea that we don't want to be around you anymore. Whites are starting to say this in public.
They are saying it to each other. We are getting all on the same page working out how we will get a White Country.
And when we do, you won't be allowed in. And then we won't have anymore problems until the day you try to take
whatever we make. Then you will experience a new type of White person you haven't seen in your living racial
memory.

Sweet next time push the nig nog harder so they break their neck and stop bitching . I give the nig nog a 6 out of a 10 on their fall . Bravo for nig nog stair surfing !! Stay angry my friend !!

this, black people are the worst when you work in retail or the service industry, NOTHING is ever good enough for them

so fucking entitled

because they deserve it

Imagine the culture shock of the business owner.

>Always hear about white racism in America: evil white Americans, can't be nice to blacks

>Used to respectable white Americans, they nice, quiet, and promt

>"Oh, here some black Americans. I'm better than American whites, I'll treat them nice."

>Blacks rent room, give them key.

>LOUD MUSIC!

>LOTS OF YELLING, HOOTING, HOLLERING. BREAKING NOISES.

>Everyone complains. Some people ask for refund and leave.

>Politely ask black people to keep noidse down. There are complaints.

>They immediately get loud again.

>Next day

>Finally check out time.

>Still noisy.

>Wait one hour.

>Another hour.

>Another hour.

>Go upstairs.

>Open door.

>Room destroyed. Broken furniture. Broken lamps. Broken paintings. Everything in tatters.

>FULL 14/88 MODE ACTIVATED!

>"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

>Throw everyone out.

>Throw she-boon at the stairs. She pretends to tumble down a couple steps. Starts lowing and whaling.

>Throw everyone and everything they own onto the street.

Hotel owner: "THE JEWS LIED TO ME! AMERICAN BLACKS ARE NIGGERS!"

Now, two types of people are hated when at first, no-one was hated.

Moral of this story "JEWS ARE LYING GODDAMN JEWS, AND NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS."

why do niggers act like niggers everywhere in the world?

this is par for the course.
>niggers sign a contract which explicitly states certain rules
>niggers break rules
>niggers suffer the consequences
>niggers blame the people enforcing the rules they initially agreed to
same shit is happening with my upstairs neighbors. the niggers moved in 2 months ago and will not stop blasting music and hooting and hollering on their porch until 2-3am. neighbors ask them nicely to quiet down and are greeted with "fuck you bitch i's be as loud as i want." we file noise complaints with the office and they get fined and start chimping out. now they're being evicted and they're blaming all the neighbors around them (including me) for reporting them. niggers can't follow rules and blame everyone else when they suffer the consequences of acting like niggers.

>every white country hates niggers
>its white peoples fault
literally kike tier

I'm not white and I think niggers are shit.

Literally every race thinks niggers are shit, fuck off nigger.

Top Kek, well deserved.

No one disagrees with this.

The fire is rising.

youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

>nigs worldwide are unable to act like a civilized human
>nigs worldwide get shit on because of it

There is literally no other reason racism would be as cross cultural as it is.

Fyi
If you don't wish to sign in to verify your age you can view the video in this format youtube.com/v/Czb4rImsph0

>A FUCKING TREE

Bitch, if it was a black woman doing this to an unruly white man, you would be masterbating to that crap

Shut the fuck up race baiting nigger.

Maybe niggers should go back to Africa and take their black bodies with them.

How do you piss off an airbnb owner this much?

>A few minutes
No it was 1.5 hour and she STILL was actively resisting the dude. Her falling from the stairs wasn't necessary but I can understand.

Fuck these American uppidy victim niggers.

see:

At least it has symbolism, unlike

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Also not cucked.

>Hotel owner: "THE JEWS LIED TO ME! AMERICAN BLACKS ARE NIGGERS!"
when the redpill hits

She did not do anything.

Who took this perfectly timed picture?

why are blacks a nuisance EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD??? No matter where you go, you never pass them and don't check your back pocket to make sure your wallet is still there.

Stop

typing

this

This and
This

Its really for the best if these strong. Lack people go have their own space away from white people.

>one incident of racial violence

Because every so often, the lion has to show the jackals who he is

>Few minutes late checkout

Whatever you say baboon

That is pretty racist man. Why aren't whites killing more blacks?

You can't overstay. You don't have the right to fuck over the owner they need time to get the room ready for the next day. And wtf do you have to do to actually be thrown out.

because white people don't commit crime

possible, but more bruises and fractured bones are far more likely

It's not jut whites, Asians, latinos and other blacks hate blacks. All around the world they are hated. I don't know why, thy seem like such nice reasonable people. Really makes me think

Checked

Feel free to hang the rapists we don't want them back. Leave them up as a warning.

I can't help it.

My eyes are bad. I have to type like this to see the letters.

Likely scenario
>Niggers trash house and/or refuse to pay
>Males start chimping out and threatening violence while sheeboons start screaming in owners face
>Refuse to respect property rights therefore being communists
>Get removed, physically

>based lefties making these concepts known to the public so we can bring up the actual facts without being literally hitler

>something happens to a nigger

MUH RAYCISM

The kikes really did a number on the niggers, they've dug themselves a hole they'll never get out of, with shovels supplied by the yids.

>killing black people is a crime
We have to go back to the good ol' days.

have another

Probably. The whole "hur she was thrown down stairs for checking out a few minutes late" story gives it away that thy are hiding something. They are like children, can't even make up a story that sounds half way believable

It's not even racial violence in this case. Some nigger tries to rip off or try something on the owner, gets evicted violently, falls. Wouldn't be different if some wigger did it.

Best example is an unfortunate accident? Sad.

stay in yo lane nigga!

u late, u pay!

HAHAHAHA

Liberal dumbfucks like you always think this is a "win" for your side of the argument, but it really just shows how fucking retarded you are. If I'm paying for something I don't believe I should be paying, you better *believe* I will try to take back as much of it as I can. See if you can wrap your atrophied reasoning skills around this:

>Me: Hey user, give me $20, I'm going to buy people sandwiches
>You: No, I don't believe you should steal my money to buy sandwiches
>Me: *pulls out gun* now give me $20
>You: *hands over $20*
>Me: This $20 is now free to anyone who wants a sandwich
>You: Ok I want a sandwich
>Me: Here you go, *hands you a $20 sandwich*
>Liberal: LOL LOOK WHO IS A HYPOCRITE NOW I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WANT MONEY USED FOR SANDWICHES BTFFOOOOOO

>Liberal dumbfucks like you
nigger you are dumb as fuck

The guy is not even violent in the video. Just pushes the girl out, she seems to resist and then trips on the stairs. He immediately rushes to see how's she doing.

Not hard to be a civilized human being and unintentionally stepping on the heads of retarded shitskins who misstep and fall down

Read the right side, then laugh at the left side.

Why would this retard pick a fight on stairs?

This isn't racism, this is IQ deficiency in the woman.

And he tells to call an ambulance.

YES I AM RETARDED. my bad. long day

amber lamps*

Eh, shit happens

>friend gets pushed down the stairs
>oh time for a picture

she went flopping down the stairs, lawl

>black bodies

Nope, just one.

You clearly don't understand how positions of power and prejudice work in this country.
The system is rigged against POC, but i wouldn't hope for idiot racists like you guys to understand such a concept

That stuff makes me realize maybe we need some "leftie" pushing those concepts so hard people won't have a choice but to get redpilled, i mean it's already happening but it's not nearly enough imo

Why was he telling them to get out if they were leaving already

I smell bullshit

If the act was racially motivated why would he even rent out the room to blacks anyway?

And yeah probably not the full story, most Dutch people are very friendly and compassionate so they probably fucked him up bad.

>violence on black bodies
these critical theory bullshit phrases piss me off especially when you can tell the person using them is a total dumbass

Don't rent out to niggers. They will fuck it up.
>Live in NoVA
>parents own a 600,000 house
>decide to rent it out to upper class nigs
>2 weeks in they trashed it
>cost us 24,000 to repair the damages
Never. Rent. To. Niggers.

LOL!

Blacks are allergic to being on time. A few minutes late to them is actually 30-45 minutes late to everyone else.

Might have had a lot of drugs out when the guy opened the door

lol she was pulling some negro shit. Few minutes late checkout my ass.

why were they filming themselves "leaving"?
>welp, thats the bags packed, oh boy we are sorta late, lets get moving
>by pulling out my camera and recording
i mean, you only really pull out a camera if something is happening, an alteration or something. if your actually leaving, why was there one? what was it?
literally half of the story here is being told.

Maybe blacks need to look at themselves and ask, "Why does everyone hate us?"

This.
It's coming to a fast end, blackies