What does Sup Forums think of Dennis Prager?

What does Sup Forums think of Dennis Prager?

He's got a comfy voice. I listen to him occasionally.

Zionist kike. Highly embedded in the (((neocon))) movement from 30 years ago or so. Part of the (((system))). Comfy voice tho, I'll admit.

He may have a lot of the cuckservatives and pseudo christians fooled but he remains a blasphemous Jew infiltrator.

The Bob Ross of neocon shills. He's a good goy, give him a shekel.

He's a jew, not a goy.

WOW! Had no idea user. Explains a lot though.

>Zionist kike
I never understand how people think this about Prager. He is extremely against the left and is actually taking organized action against them, creating basic content to educate young people against leftist propaganda. I have never understood why pol hated him so much besides him being a practicing jew, but all of the hollywood evil kike jews aren't practicing jews.

haha what? He has stated multiple times that the first question he asks people to guage whether they're a good goy or not is to determine if they support the state of yisro. Literally the definition of being a zionist kike. Don't you understand that jews use a two-pronged attack system??

One hand is the 'yes goyim protect yisro, tha Jews R Chosen Peepooo'

The other hand actively destroys society in whatever country they happen to inhabit besides yisro

They're complete humbugs basically. How do you not know this? Or are you a kike too?

He's a Jew desperately trying to be a conservative despite not really understanding American culture. He's a lot like Shapiro in that way.

Exactly. They're very similar to one another. Although I'd argue they do understand (((american culture))).

They understand (((pop-culture))), but that's not Real American Culture.

Well I'm in a weird place with this guy and Glenn Beck. I think they're genuinely well-meaning people, but they're idiots.

No, that's not true either. They're not idiots. Okay Beck is an idiot but Prager isn't. What these people are, this whole genre of Neocon, is, as Buckley put it, people who dramatically overestimate the role of the United States in the new millennium.

If there is any single consistent failure of the American mainstream Right, it is that, in a nutshell. Overconfidence to the point of absurdity. Overconfidence in our moral virtue. Overconfidence in our power. Overconfidence in the attractiveness of our culture, in the potency of the "American Dream," in our heritage, in our ability to assimilate immigrants, in our peoples' longevity as a power. Every single thing is overestimated. If these people would actually stop for a moment and LOOK at what is fucking happening without the red white and blue tinted glasses on they'd wake up, but they can't. Too much of their identities are contingent on a set of axioms that are factually fucking incorrect but they can't let go.

I don't hate men like Dennis Prager or Glen Beck or Bill Whittle (actually I like Bill) but I want them to fucking turn off the baritone voice and the eagles screeching in the background for a minute and look at what I'm looking at, because God knows I've been trying to see it their ways for twenty fucking years and they haven't returned the favor once.

Just... Fucking look. Just try to understand, God damn it.

neocon kike. I guess his videos could be a stepping stone for a lefty into basic bitch conservative and then into the alt right.

>"Judeo-Christian"

Dropped. There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christ."

the world is a little more complicated than that. Working big to small leftists and communist agenda seems to be a more pressing issue than israel but you are just going to say that "the jews have me blinded" or something because it's convenient.

Love Prager. Got me out of the Sup Forums induced insanity I was afflicted with a year ago.

He name his fellow Jews as leaders in degeneracy movements and isms. Discusses high level topics.

Comfy/10

Based Jew

I've seen one monologue, he puts a great accent on the Faith. Then these guys wind up and it ends the O'Reilly style. Remember TV evangelist Swagger or something? It's all the same.

are you kidding me? he's got one of the worst radio voices out there, actually all of the salem radio network hosts do.

(((Dennis Prager)))

you said you'll never understand why people think prager is a "zionist kike." that idiot exclaimed to you that he is objectively a zionist kike and now you're saying "oh zionist kikes actually aren't the enemy"... _donald faggot

Dennis Prager is Zionist Kike infiltrated in the (((neocon))) movement

I have been trying to talk him up, he's an invaluable resource on many things. We disagree less than a quarter of the time because of the Zionist neocon warmongering. However, that doesn't matter. On everything else he's golden. Prager is the perfect illustration of how we need to find and work with folks that we agree with 75% of the time rather than seeking someone we agree with 100% of the time.

>Overconfidence to the point of absurdity.

I'd like to argue on that point since confidence in one's own identity and virtues is the single most important thing for the proliferation of a nation and it's people. Losing this confidence is what has turned Europe into shit. Having lost confidence in our roots opened the doors to muslim immigration, and what is worse, to the muslim apologists on the left. The demoralization of a culture is a very dangerous thing and possibly the first step towards doom. In that sense I don't see anything wrong with their behaviour.

This, he hated Trump at first, but endorsed him as a matter of practicality and was a faithful supporter for the rest of the campaign. That makes him an honest man, and a more valuable asset in talking to normies than a "centipede."

I don't think that was the point of that guy's post. I took it to describe the neocon outlook that the US is "the indispensable nation," and must therefore "intervene" in every conflict and create conflicts with countries like Russia in order to expand its influence.

But our modern, 60% white America with its $18 trillion pile of debt simply cannot keep doing that. Iraq alone tore a hole in the budget that was never repaired, and got Obama elected. We can't go on like that - it will destroy the country.

Hello
>I found Sup Forums and heard they hate jews 5 minutes ago
fag

>i am devoted to the Party
>therefore i am a honorable man
It was hilarious to watch how Fox & Friends were making excuses for Trump's tweets. It's some Soviet tier shit.

Point taken.

I ag-
Fug. Yeah, I think we fundamentally agree, it's just a matter of interpretation of the words. I should have been clearer. What I mean is, confidence and pride are good things, but you also need to be realistic about what you can and cannot do. Pragmatism is what is missing from the Right.

Idumean parasite who rejects Christ and thinks fags are ok.

He's a hardcore Israel First ZIONazi kike Jew
>did I mention he's a New York Jew?

this desu
if it weren't for cuckservatives like him I'd probably still be a liberal

He's a Musraeli.