Is being transgender a mental illness?

The CDC class being trans a mental illness, the dictionary classes a mental illness as something that is "typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions".

My question is, why, if something is classed as an illness, is society enabling it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aKoKZ
youtu.be/2TupLw8v1E4?t=4m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=5GqGINFh2hU
youtube.com/watch?v=pmYcbhTkfIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry. Not the CDC, the WHO (World Health Org) classify it as an mental disorder.

use a better anzu pic next time. or use a pic of an actual girl like pic related and imply that its actually a boy.

yes.

>Not wanting to impregnate this

post more cute anzus

I haven't had the urge to shoot anyone. Trans is not a mental illness.

Holy shit more?!

I want to fuck that boy.

>why is society enabling this

Because people thought the slippery slope was a fallacy when we normalised homosexuality and now we are fucked until rope day.

yup since no matter how much you write apple on a banana its still a banana. Or in most cases a chemically fucked up/mutilated thing.

Is anzu a trap then?

Yes, it is.

It's literally equal to schizophrenia

Anzu is whatever you want it to be.

Is being gay a mental illness too?

because not everyone with a mental illness understand that they have a mental illness.

it's just like schizophrenia or dementia. they might understand that they're different. people around them can definitely tell. but they can't quite put a finger on what it is that's so different about them.

they're convinced that something is real, when it's not.

I see

Why aren't medical professionals calling it a mental illness then? Why are they giving 8 year old hormone blockers and increasing funding for chopping dicks off? What's the end game? Less whites? Because whites make up the majority of trans folk.

These threads are just an excuse to get cute anzu pics...

No, it is a genetic defect. However, it being accepted is exactly what allowed the left to start trying to normalize trannies, something the left said wouldn't happen in the past and critisized the right for bringing up.

Pedophilia is next.

Fuckin A.
That chest is lookin delicious.

>This exist in a Caliphate
I thought Islam would save use

No, but you have the urge to dress like a girl and behave like a faggot. Then likely kys. I don't hate you guys, but I also don't give a fuck about your identity politics.

Some are. There was a paediatrician saying that the trans agenda had infiltrated her field and was basically causing untold levels of child abuse.

Its even worse for kids, because fucking with hormones stop them developing ANY sexual capacity properly - we will have thousands of Jazz Jenning's with micropenises necking themselves. No penis to have sex with, not enough penis to turn into a vagina, underdeveloped prostate because no male puberty.

Whole thing is a mess, but I think the medical community is on the verge of seriously standing up to this shit.

Yes

(((Who))) do you think is responsible for this OP?

Why is the amount of trans people increasing? Is it the acceptance or is something turning them? Food? TV? Music?

We all know who. The why and how is the question.

Kys pedo

Being trans isn't the mental disorder, it's caused by a mental disorder called Gender Dysphoria. Once they transition they get to a point where it's not hurting their life and aren't mentally ill anymore.

If the operation fixes them, why is there such a high suicide rate in post op people?

I suspect most transgender kids aren't sincere. It's attention-seeking, or peer pressure from the tumblr crowd.

Or it was forced upon them by abusive liberal parents trying to virtue signal.

>Hey hon, welcome to the support group, take a seat ;)

IS THIS A GIRL OR BOY GOD DAMMIT!?

I NEED TO KNOW IF I'M GAY

How is a sissy/tranny wanting to be girly, thinking about cocks, and wearing dresses a disruption in normal thinking?

They're just following their proper place in this world... they literally can't be men and should stop trying. Sounds entirely normal to me.

I'd say 99% people claiming to be trans are just hopping on the bandwagon for attention. I'd give it another 5 years before you see these people in mental wards or fucking dead from suicide.

If you need to know, you're probably just gay.

because everyone who is mentally ill wants to kill someone...

Grill

Because it is becoming acceptable by mainstream society and is a means for getting attention by being an "oppressed minority" while still being white. A lot of these people would grow out of it if they weren't validated and permited to mutilate their cocks to a point there is no going back.

I don't think their percentage of the population is rising as fast as people would have you believe. They are just part of the left's incredibly vocal minority and, like the gays, are their current pedestal props.

1. There's no "fixing" them, just getting them to a point where it isn't tearing them apart on the inside.
2.Hormones reduce suicide risk by a ton, most surgeries also help lower it. Srs in some statistics does increase suicide risk but those were studies before the 80's, srs today is a bit more advanced than that and the social climate is a lot more tolerant.

I don't even know how to define normal anymore.

confirmed girl (male)

It's definitely "them". I remember not really hearing anything about gays until like 2009-2010 when for some reason literally every famous female celebrity was coming out as bi or a bunch of gay guys started getting pushed on awards shows and get paraded around for who they like banging. this shit is just so annoying because who you fug shouldn't be something that makes up your entire existence and your morality. Especially when it's degenerate like homosexuality which serves no purpose and was introduced by "them" to end the human race. Not all the gays might realize it but the people who popularized it definitely understand the consequences of popularizing this shit.

I have a mentally ill cross dressing family member.
They used to be one of my best friends.
Then they started trying mask their homosexuality with this bizarre cross dressing culture.

Cut me off, won't even speak to me now.
I have no sympathy for any of these people any longer because of it.
You walk on egg shells trying to accommodate their choice of trying to spend the longest time in drag ever and only wind up punished for it anyways.

Only made worse by this faggot cause he brought a child into the mix, and put a women through divorce over it so he could chase his perverted fetish.

Fuck these selfish low lifes.
Its easy to say you don't like these people, and its much easier to try an pretend you like them but until you see an feel the damage these cross dressing losers cause to everyone around them you'll never really understand.

At 18, fine, you make your own calls as an adult. But the oppression Olympics and virtue signalling around it that means 10yr old kids reckon they're trannies and get put on puberty blockers? No fkn way.

AAAUGGHHH I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Katya > Bella K > Anzu > shit > Lera

>shit > Lera

rude

archive.fo/aKoKZ

Look how sad she gets when someone asks if she's not a girl

I have no hatred or dislike of trans people. I just can't fathom why people in medial professions and even the government can't see this for what it is. A mental illness. Maybe in rare cases of hermaphrodites its fine to choose a gender, but if you have a penis/testicles you're a man. Doesn't take 8 years in medial school to figure that out.

botched circumcision user

Ilay Koc > bu kizlar

>is transgenderism a mental disorder
yes
>why is it being promoted?
Destabilize the west, pay the Jew doctors/psychologists

I don't even classify it as a mental anything. Makes justifying their faggotry far too easy.

They are just fucking perverts, nothing more, nothing less, just a bunch of fucking PERVERTS and should be ostracized as such.

JUST LIFT THE GODDAMN SKIRT

Heard that, but I reckon she was just fucking people about...

If you were asking this you have a mental illness

Wanting to be a woman isn't a mental illness. It is a rational decision, desu. Why would anyone ever want to be male?

Of course it's a mental illness and progressives have taken a hold of it so they can push gender dysphoria upon the population and they get one step closer to normalization of pedophilia

Surely there would be riots if anyone tried to normalise paedophilia. I know I'd be rioting.

Just because you struggle being a male, doesn't mean we all do, faggot.

short answer: yes
long answer
>transtender
yes - they are insane for attention
>actual transexual
yes, a guy with a female brain
would have turned out to be a faggot anyway
at last now that faggot is at some extend fuckable if it grows tits and get a smoth skin (like OP's pic)
and no, you dont need to suck its dick you moron

Being male is awesome user, you just failed at physical: easy mode/work required: hard mode

no way that's a dude

>not in full costume

Why? You'll never be as happy, pretty and carefree as a woman gets to be. Fuck being a male.

To fuck your pic obviously.

I guess it is when they get desperate over being identified as woman and start seeking attention from people that simply don't care about them.

>generating all women
Mate, 75% of women are obese or just straight up ugly. I'm happy being a man, don't project your insecurities on me.

Generalising

See, I always wanted to be that instead of a lowly male. Always felt that way. No one else felt like this?

Meh.

Here you go

Yes. If you disagree you're a faggot

>not facing reality

So what if most of them are obese? If I was one, I'd be /fit/ af. Just because real women take their genetic lottery win for granted doesn't mean everyone would.

That would be a useful talking point against hormone therapy, transwomen require having as much of a full sized, normally developed penis to be inverted for sex reassignment surgery.

The victimization power they gain from it.
Ever heard of a black *QUEER MUSLIM*? Muhammed must be spinning in his grave.

youtu.be/2TupLw8v1E4?t=4m51s

Should really eat more

No.

>taking the easy way

but you are right, you dont deserve to have a dick, just cut it off

Name ?

Wait, other people think that transgenderism is a mental disorder?
Yes! Open your eyes, people!

Why not normalize it? Don't you like little kids displaying what capable young people they are?
youtube.com/watch?v=5GqGINFh2hU
youtube.com/watch?v=pmYcbhTkfIA

Have you decided what time you're going to start rioting?

It's much more aesthetic. tbhonest.

i came

HEY

DID
YOU
KNOW
?

ANZU
IS
A
GIRL
(female)
WITH
A
VAGINER
Please refrain from spreading misinformation

oh for fuck's sake, it's just gender
stop being so triggered

you take hormones, you develop female features and your faces and build looks a little bit different

this applies to trans right faggots as well

Yes it is
It's is an abnormal behavior
It disrupts your feelings (you feel like the opposite gender)
They shouldn't be accepted
They need to be rejected
I don't want to fuck a trap

Yes

>Anzu will never show up at your self defense class
>you will never pick her "at random" to demonstrate different holds
>you will never ignore her cries to be released as you push her body beyond it's breaking point

What a sad world we live in.

The suicide rate is around 40% regardless of how accepting the area is of trans people.

They can do whatever they want, I won't stop them. But I won't conform to their retarded vision of reality

you do want to fuck a trap dont lie to yourself like that

It could be from all the estrogen in our milk and water

Yeah it doesn't really matter anyway. Men in the west are already mostly pussies, creating men who are even more incapable of fighting doesn't really matter. Islam will take over the west and all this retardation will disappear anyway.

You have a mental illness, it's just a self damaging one.

But whatever keeps you stable. Being mentally ill isn't that bad unless you'rr a danger to others in my opinion.

Time for my pill.

Post operation results in a 4x higher chance of suicide. Fuck off back to where you came from.
>"Tolerant"
Don't lie and say society is tolerant, we are at all-time high fo social and economic discrimination around the world and especially in America.
Pic related is a cure for Transgender people
and you.

If statistics are correct you'll be killing yourself quite soon.