9 people shot, 1 dead at gender reveal party in Ohio

CINCINNATI — Nine people were shot, one of whom died, at a party in Colerain Township north of Cincinnati on Saturday night, officials said. Police were searching for two men seen leaving the area.

Officers responded to the 9900 block of Capstan Drive at approximately 11:20 p.m. for a 911 reported multiple gun shots.

Colerain police spokesman James Love said the first officer through the door of the small house encountered a woman dead on the floor.

Investigators eventually located nine victims. Of the eight surviving victims, Love said only one has serious injuries.

Love said several of the victims were children. With the help of Colerain paramedics and teams from neighboring jurisdictions, all the surviving victims were taken to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center or Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.

A gender reveal party, where family and friends learn the gender of an expectant mother's baby, was hosted in the home Saturday night, investigators said. Love said many of the victims appeared to be watching TV at the time of the shooting.

Police were able to obtain an order from a judge to search and control the home, Love said. The Cincinnati Police Criminal Investigations Section assisted Colerain with processing evidence in the home overnight.

Love said witnesses reported two men leaving the home and traveling south on Capstan Drive shortly after the shooting. He said those men have not been located.

A woman called 911 and said she was sitting outside the house in her car when she saw two men go in.

"Two guys just came in and shot people in the house," she told the dispatcher. "There was little kids hurt and everything. I was sitting in my car. They just ran in and started shooting. There's a pregnant girl here."

Investigators are waiting to interview all the surviving shooting victims before determining if the men are suspects, Love said.

No motive for the crime has been revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-word-of-caution-on-gender-reveal-parties_us_57a8f834e4b08f5371f1d001
archive.is/UgORu
cbsnews.com/news/ohio-shooting-colerain-township-cincinnati-pregnant-woman-gender-reveal-party/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the hell is a gender reveal party?

>Police were searching for two men
>Assuming their genders
Disgusting.

Did they get shot for assuming that baby's gender?

it says right in the quoted text, retard

No motive for the crime has been revealed.

"Sounds familiar".

probably antifa, angry at the mother for gendering her baby

You can't even fuckin read what OP wrote?

Expectant parents tell party goers the sex of their upcoming baby.

>
ahahhahaha

People let a group of their friends know the gender of their baby at the same time

Yes it's fucking dumb

>gender reveal party
>figured it some trans thing
>be excited a bunch of people were shot
>read OPs text
>oh its some baby shower type shit
>now i feel bad.... a little

That's what they get for assuming the babys gender

Fucking let down I hoped trannies or some gay shit got shot up

god I hate this fucking city. this fucking state. nothing but niggers and drug addicts.

Same kek

Wheres the link boi

All that's important is the race of the shooters, and the race of the victims.

>cincinatti
>"kids" shot
Probably nog gang shit

From the huffpo on gender parties.

As a liberal mom swimming against the tide, no, I’m actually not asking you to get rid of your “guns or glitter” altogether. What I am asking, is if you do partake in this type of manufactured custom that is the biological sex reveal party, that you might proceed with caution. Please accept that your daughter may refuse to wear glitter and hair bows, or that your son may refuse to like trucks and guns. This is ok; this is healthy. What’s not healthy is pushing our stereotypical, self-indulgent, outdated, or narrow version of what’s acceptable per gender on a child who’s still being formed in the womb. Because no matter how hard you try, your children will at least once do the exact opposite of what you were expecting. That’s a guarantee.

I never heard of these parties. Sounds like some more great parenting.

>A gender reveal party

is this a thing in your country amerifats?

I read 'gender reversal party'. Thought that sounded like fun.
No need to get up, I can find my own way to the gas chambers thanks.

This desu

*slow clap*

>2017
>Assume baby gender
>get shot

(More)
Along with that notion of “revealing” the child’s “gender” before they’re even born is the assumption of all the things that go along with that gender, in other words, the stereotypes. You may indeed have a cisgender, straight boy. But, what if he hates sports, is more in touch with his emotions, or is shy and sensitive – and all the things that male gender assumptions contradict? Likewise, you may indeed have a cisgender, straight girl. But what if she prefers having blue spiked hair and skateboarding with the guys – and all the things that female gender assumptions contradict?

I'm 36 years old and this is the first time I've ever heard of one.

You're a waste of nature, kys, retarded piece of shit.

I get the feeling this was not some straight up "Hey we're having a boy" kinda party. This sounds like some LGBT type shit.

Good fucking riddance. Fentanyl is a blessing.

Same

When they reveal whether the baby is male or female

(more)

Assumptions can have disastrous results. And the first assumption in this case lies within the very title of a “gender reveal party,” for you are not revealing the child’s gender, but the child’s biological sex – something that is totally separate from and independent of gender. Children will reveal their own gender identity and/or expression at some point along the way, whether that is cisgender, gender non-conforming, gender creative, agender, gender-fluid, or genderqueer. And gender is also totally separate from romantic or sexual attraction. Those are just three of many varying factors that make up a human being, none of which are strictly binary, as much as we may have been brought up to believe.

wow, Thank you for posting the synopsis. people read that stuff and some will believe it with a militant zeal. They very well could have been shot for assuming that baby's gender

I had to get out of Ohio . you are right . I was in Columbus. Niggers drug addicts And 2nd largest Muslim in the U.S.
Fuck Ohio

>single story home
>old car in the driveway
>car has third party wheels on it

...black neighborhood isn't it?

>be american
>have a kid
>get shot

Don't feel bad, 98.42% chance this was nog gang shit.

more like

>A woman called 911 and said she was sitting outside the house in her car when she saw two men go in.
>"Two guys just came in and shot people in the house," she told the dispatcher. "There was little kids hurt and everything. I was sitting in my car. They just ran in and started shooting. There's a pregnant girl here."

>I was just sitting outside someone's house party in my car when two men went in and started shooting everyone including little kids inside the house btw I was in my car but I know what happened inside and hat there were little kids which I knew because I was waiting there in my car for no particular reason

really energizes the steamed pitstachs pistahs phifsta the nuts

kek

If it was nogs I'll be sad more didn't get killed

Too unclear to tell
Here's a timeline of my reaction to this post

1 amused and happy that a bunch of fucking trannies and freaks got capped

2 even happier when I find out suspects are still on the run silently wish these heroes safe passage

3 read that it's not some kind of faggot sex freak party and more of a baby shower kind of thing

4 end result is that this party sounds weird and retarded and even semi degenerate but not degenerate enough that people deserve to be shot. If it was a fag thing tho....

Oh my GOD I remember when I attended a gender reveal party with my hubby. To think this could have happened to me that night... *sigh* I don't want to think about it.

>I had to get out of Ohio . you are right . I was in Columbus. Niggers drug addicts And 2nd largest Muslim in the U.S.
>Fuck Ohio
Hell I remember going to Columbus Zoo in the 80's and I thought I was in Africa. (and not cause of the animals) There was blacks wearing robes and shit like from cameroon.

The baby also died so there's that

this

thought it was some trans shit

Same. Too bad.

Not sure it was a fag thing but the huffpo article shines a little light on it as not being something considered normal. Hell most people just call you on phone and tell you what sex a baby is.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-word-of-caution-on-gender-reveal-parties_us_57a8f834e4b08f5371f1d001

How is the child's gender revealed if the child isn't alive to tell you which gender it prefers?

Please archive
archive.is/UgORu

checked and kek'd

Pack up your tranny shit and go compost yourself or express your gender identity or something.

Why does it matter what gender the baby is when its not even born.Fucking attention whores.

FAKE
NO SOURCE
REDDIT SPACING

Theres are rural and suburban retards, they just assume based on the ultrasound.

Nah dude, that's how gender reveal parties work. You have them before the baby shower so that people know what gender appropriate things to get the kid. My wife went to one where they had cream filled cupcakes and the color of the icing inside told them what gender the baby was going to be. It's a solidly traditional woman activity.

It's probably some niggers that did it... 1:9 death ratio shake my head

Then nothing of value was lost. Bigots got what they deserved.

(more)
Sorry croat cave person)

By the time our 3rd child came around, suffice it to say we were a little more open to... anything goes. We judiciously picked our battles. “Lose the battle, win the war” was our running mantra. But when we realized that our youngest son’s obsession with princess dress-up, and his dislike of Matchbox cars was not a passing phase, we had yet another light bulb moment. Just when we thought we had experienced the gamut of possible male versus female outcomes, God had thrown all caution to the wind and handed us a gender-creative boy, wrapped neatly in a rainbow blanket, topped off with a glittery bow

It's real. Also, Putin has something to do with it apparently.

I'm sure this will be blamed on Trump, somehow.

You have never stopped your car to use the phone or pick someone up from their house?

Post tits

Randy Stair again??

Jesus Christ you summerfags are stupid as shit.

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!! IMPEACH NOW!

>You have never stopped your car to use the phone or pick someone up from their house?
I guess I need to get off the farm more. My life is not exciting milking cows at 5 am and 5 pm 365 days a year. I wish cows went to church so I'd at least get christmas off.

>encountered a woman dead on the floor.

How can they be so insensitive as to presume gender at a time like this?

>2nd largest Muslim in the U.S.

That's one huge dunecoon

So far as I've seen, gender reveal parties seem to be a thing for white normies. So that's half your question answered

>Our youngest, gender creative son, in 2009, wearing one of his many princess dress-up costumes

Can we finally agree that these people need to be gassed while watching child services take their children away?

>So far as I've seen, gender reveal parties seem to be a thing for white normies. So that's half your question answered
IDK lads. The story just a weird "vibe" to it. I guess their race and sexuality if any will come out. But walking into a house and gunning down kids has Nigger drug deal gone bad written all over it.

rip baby

A gender reveal party is where parents decide the gender of their children. While they may be biological born a certain way, parents often gather and collaborate on what gender their children will assume.

>he still has feelings

same

>Can we finally agree that these people need to be gassed while watching child services take their children away?
I'll drink to that.

Someone didn't want to pay child support?

>2nd largest Muslim in the US

Are we talking "Walmart shopper" large, or "need a forklift to get it out of bed" large?

>unstable firing position
>hamstring inflexibility
>chick lean
>colored hair
she is shitting on their legacy

>wanting to read fake news

>9 shot
>only one dies

LOL

We've been on Sup Forums for too long, thought the same shit and got excited for a bit.

Maybe an SJW is the shooter? Rescuing the child from the imprisonment and oppression of being forced into a certain gender.

Blacks strike again.

Officer: "So was it a boy or a girl?"
Medic: "Pretty much just a blood stain."

>Gender reveal party
This so stupidly American like that strange habit where the family of a deceased person must offer a dinner to the people who went to his/her funeral.

Its the fashion lately. Its like a second baby shower where the mother opens a envelope from the doctors at around 3 months telling them the sex of the baby boy or girl. Some parents want it to be a surprise so never ask for the info but then no one knows what color to buy shit in or paint the baby room.

That's quite a fucked up attitude you've got there.

>decide the gender of their children
>decide
why hasn't Pence sterilized these people yet burger?

cbsnews.com/news/ohio-shooting-colerain-township-cincinnati-pregnant-woman-gender-reveal-party/

lost quickly

>Assumptions can have disastrous results. And the first assumption in this case lies within the very title of a “gender reveal party,” for you are not revealing the child’s gender, but the child’s biological sex – something that is totally separate from and independent of gender. Children will reveal their own gender identity and/or expression at some point along the way, whether that is cisgender, gender non-conforming, gender creative, agender, gender-fluid, or genderqueer. And gender is also totally separate from romantic or sexual attraction. Those are just three of many varying factors that make up a human being, none of which are strictly binary, as much as we may have been brought up to believe.

Yeah thought the same