Is the West Worth Saving?

Why continue a society whose culture hates itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=btk1sOBvY5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit thread
I bet you're a normie

Well, where does the rest of the vid lead.

cannibalcupcake

when a dog acts like that it's usually because its mounted her before and she's using the same hip movements she used to entice it in the first place.

----->

Speaking from experience?

A lot of girls fuck their dogs.

They have no fucking shame. Do you know why society used to chastise women so much be modest and pure? It's because, left to their own devices, they are the lowest of beasts and they will fuck whatever they can get their hands on.

If you meet a girl who has a big male dog, pay close attention to their level of interaction. If the dog is prone to climbing on her, sniffing her crotch without reservation and otherwise being pushy it's a pretty sure sign that she's been fucking it.

I want to be that dog.

Bitch been KNOTTED.

So where is the rest of the vid?

Animals love smelling genitalia of women. I had a little male cat just 3 Months old and it burried its head deep in the crotch of a female friend from school that was at my place. (She asked me if I could teach her math, I did but in hindsight I think she wanted the D, just for context, probably the reason why the kitten loved the smell, those hormons mang

>decent body
>double chin
Saged

I wouldn't be looking at her face...

Ok Mohammed.

>you just know

fug now i have a boner, post moar

DOGED

would hit from behind

2/10

no

CANINED

luxure dot tv for your perversion.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

WOOFED

BIG
RED
KNOTS

Central and Eastern Europe are worth preserving; The rest can die. There's no use sacrificing yourself for traitors.

Still better than fucking niggers.

>A lot of girls fuck their dogs

Are you sure about that? I don't know many women with large dogs period. They all love gay dogs like pugs for some reason.

is this just a retarded /pol meme or is this in any way a thing that happens in reality outside of isolated cases?

>meme

I had an ex who lost her hymen to the family's Shepard.

dog sniff each others asses all the time though, thats silly its what dogs do.
They shove their nose where it don't belong an take a whiff.

its a meme created by a gay filipino named Common Filth

The dog is going after the strings on the pants you retard. Shes bouncing them around with her hip movements.

Having sex with animals was banned in Finland this year and one of the "experts" they interviewed debunked the notion that most of the people who have sex with animals are loser men and stated that it's actually mostly women who participate in that stuff in Finland, mainly letting them lick something other than dirty plates.

madman general?

I would lock down a girl that fucked her dog and let her cuck me with it anyday.

This desu

>the state of American women

that poor pup probably just wanted some tuna

he doesnt know better

i can't find it

You have to type into their search bar. They don't display it in their categories.

Oh no a woman's acting silly, let's now read way too much into it like good little autists.

she's menstruating you fucking virgin

FU OP I smell your jealousy more than you want my poosy

Clearly, you support bestiality and are a SJW with blue hair and a Subaru, here to spread degeneracy and subvert out line of thinking.

I'd rent an apartment there for a summer.

god she's perfect

Doing it again Cletus.

i meant the vid from OP

No.

Found the loli.

HOT

legal in canada senpai, and most women are degenerate if no one's watching, no different than guys if not worse

Dogs also fuck there too you mook.

Is that a man?

Only if I choose user

>acting silly

is that what you call irredeemable degeneracy? There's not going to be any 'silly' when you burn

KNOTTED

At some point she or the person who filmed it was looking at this footage and thought it would be a good idea to put it on the internet.

I'm similarly skeptical but after awhile these independent reports can't be ALL wrong...

My ex wife told me stories of her sisters and female cousins having "exploratory experiences" with their dogs and other animals. Always said nonchalantly, insinuating that this was a not wholly abnormal female experience.

They may have been degenerate ashkenazi commiefornians, but they are female first. I'm inclined to the thought this kind of shit is a lot more common that we want to believe.

I was seeing this girl for a bit and who ended up getting a dog with the intention of letting it fuck her. She told me about letting it eat her pussy and cumming in all of 3 seconds cause it turned her on so much. Needless to say, I fucked her one more time then left

Saw this shit in like 2006 I think lol doesn't she get fucked by the dog?

I have no idea if it's a meme or not, but one of my professors owns a private investigation/security firm. He does polygraphy tests. He said he often gets requests from spouses to see if the other is cheating and says he charges triple to dissuade them, but he had one guy be not even phased.

>rich old fuck with young, hot wife expects her to be cheating
>professor questions here
>she's answering the questions truthfully, but there's something not quite right about her responses
>after hours he finally changes to the question form to get her in a lie
>he straight up just asks her what's up
>he's confident she's not banging another dude or a chick
>she finally confides that while her husband doesn't fulfill her sexual needs, she doesn't want to have an affair
>so she started fucking thier German Shepherd
>professor does not want to be involved, client technically only asked if she was banging another man
>prof tells him explicitly she is not banging another man, that's it

Shit is crazy yo.

>Needless to say, I fucked her one more time then left
You degenerate fuck

We are fighting on two fronts.

We are fighting degeneracy, corruption, greed, corporatism,etc. from within.

And we are fighting against collectivism, islamofascism, communism, etc. on foreign soil.

The webm in the OP isn't Western civilization, it's degeneracy taking place in the West.

The American government pretty much soiled our lead on the global front by winning the cold war, but it can easily rise again in the future.

The bigger threat now is the culture war. We need the Steven Crowders, Ben Shapiro (He's not a goldman sachs Jew, he's a conservative Jew), Gavin Mcinness, Milo, and others on the right to save our traditional individualist values.

we are beyond salvation

70% chance she's let that dog penetrate her.

Maybe a nuclear war would change things

girl dances with her dog
>SHES FUCKING THE DOG
geez you guys are looking so hard into this its just some dumb bitch dancing while her dogs wont leave her alone

and b4 people start screaming shill ive been here long then 90% of the fags in this thread so go fuck yourself

Poor female dogo seem so sad, she knows what's up...

At least the dog won't try and ruin society

Many such cases.

yeah, if i date a girl and fall for her and somehow found out later she has fucked a dog i woudnt care, if she fucked a nigger its over.

What's the problem, realistically speaking? Dogs lick fucking everything. A women getting her bean licked by Fido seems harmless on virtually every level.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=btk1sOBvY5c

Enjoy.

The dog is sniffing the pussy mr blind cuck

>hates itself

They seem to love themselves and their animals just fine.

I think it was because the Romans were raised by wolves. The greatest empire in human history, founded by wolves. You know what wolves do. They hunt. They kill. It's why I never bought into the jungle book. Boy is raised by wolves and becomes friends with a bear and panther. I don't think so. I knew a guy once, had a hundred and ten pound Rottweiler, and one night this girl thought it would be funny to get down on all fours and let the dog hump her. Dog still had its balls. Well the dog gets up there, but he's not in on the joke. This is just a bitch in heat as far as he's concerned. He's not leaving til he gets what he came for. Well the girl, too late, realizes the kind of mistake she's made. She wants to get up. But the dog had other ideas. Had to shoot it behind the ear to get it off of her.

Please, that's a samoyed. It's a squeaky pillow, she's not fucking it.

Because under the dirt and filth there is greatness within. We just have to take the effort and dig it out.

lolicon*
Loli's are the rapeables.

My grandma had one of those it was soft yeah but a pillow? fuck no That dog was mean as shit

Shooting your dog (even non fatally) because some dumb slut wants to get under it and cant handle it? Sounds rational...

really? samoyeds are pretty easy dogs

>West is not worth fighting for just check out this one cherry picked video

>make millions
>become rich powerful man
>cucked by Lassie
KEK. This world is truly strange and beautiful in ways we can't comprehend.

oral is most common which small dogs can do

wth
no one helps her top kek

CANINED
now I know I'm not buying a dog. if that was my dog I would euthanize it, I'll be the only one doing the humping in my house

might as well be yelling this into the abyss friendo, people are only seeing what they want to see.

I doubt she wants to be helped

White knight cuck shit lol

Did the dog bite her neck or something? Serves the bitch right

are you for real or memeing

I'm assuming you broke up with her after hearing this?

society is so fucked

It's because Dogs have powerful noses and there is only thin fabric covering her crotch

dying

Makes me want to rape and pillage so bad...

OP gets 100 shekels for this post. Literally a zionist kike argument.