Tfw have to hide the fact that I'm Russian in video games and on the Internet to avoid generic stereotypes about AXAXA...

>tfw have to hide the fact that I'm Russian in video games and on the Internet to avoid generic stereotypes about AXAXA CYKA BLYAT VODKA PUTIN POOR SLAVS

I'm more ashamed of my own comrades and their improper behavior than foreigners using the same fucking stereotypes about slavs over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIVijJWiIrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a common sentiment that only makes the situation worse. If intelligent russians refuse to admit that they are russian, we will forever be represented by a bunch of screeching kids.

Learn to speak English without a russsian accent then.

Stop reinforcing the stereotypes then. Russia seriously needs to crack down on its booze problem, 99% of your problems stem from it

We are working on it, but Moskow wasn't build in a day.

I'm reading the Gulag Archepalgio right now OP. Russia's been through some real heavy shit. Keep your chin up.

>4 out of 5 in team are russians
>speak russian
>butthurt european yells "SUKA BLYAAD SUKAAA" trying to troll us
>we kick him
>he cries about this in internet
such is life

>mfw every time i see a russian player in CS:GO i want to scream CYKA BLYAD

I called a Russian a pidorashka on CS:GO (learned this word on Sup Forums) and he chuckled and talked about Ukraine

kill yourself

He дyмaйтe тaк. Ha caмoм дeлe, тoлькo дeбилы и пидopы нeнaвидят pyccкых. Пpocтo нe пoнимaют, чтo pyccкиe тoвapищи. ))

SUKA BLYAT. DAVAI DAVAI

Your people have become a meme in multiplayer games I'm sorry. Single player shit like Metro is hot af though.

poshel naxuy """""redpilled"""" pidor
Puten is based huh? Kys
We're not comrades compadre
we will obliterate your dirty country

>DUDE CHEEKI BREEKI SUKA BLYAT VODKA XDDDD

I wonder if you know what that word means and how it came to be. It's quite amusing.

Thanks for a kind word. Tho you probably should know that we called each other comrade not because we liked the word, but because calling each other Russian was illegal.

AXAXAXAX CHEEKI BREEKI!!!!!!!!

Bet you're the kind to RP as a girl to get items + attention

Why are Russians so hilarious when they're trying to be taken seriously?

I respect you more when you aren't trying to look cool

>tfw have to hide I'm brazilian because literal niggers keep saying huehueueue and asking about carnival when I'm trying to raid.

Then when they find out I'm BR after years of raiding and building trust with them they say shit like, oh I can't believe you're brazilian you're nothing like them!

I hate bongs and mongolians so much.
And yeah I played on euro servers.

no

russians are just subhumans, they bring their crimes and stupidity when they flee to the west

fun fact: there are 2 million russians in israel because they couldn't get to the west so they try to immigrate from israel to the west and they lie about being jewish

Slow down

Show your flag, nigger.

UMA DELICIA

HUEHUEHUEHUE BUNDA GRANDE

[dancing intensifies]

I actually like russians but rarely do I play with them as I get 300+ ping lol

you should see what brazilian monkeys are like ingames, i'd choose russians any day

i used to play wow with some russians near when it launched, they were the funniest guys i ever played with.

>playing online vidya
>some shitter shows up in the match trying to be a nuisance and troll people
>its always a brazillian or a russian

Illegal during USSR? I only study Russian )

>tfw trying to learn Russian and actually appreciate the culture but just get bombarded with CYKA BLYAD XDDDD HEEL TO GROUND WESTERN SPY
This meme has become a deep cancer

Fuck off if you're not gonna play nice Ivan.

Russians are depressed, cold. So alcohol dulls the mind, and anti freeze for the blood. But alcohol creates a lot more problems, liver damage, and vitamin K depletion leads to calcification build up in the lymph system.

Run outside and beat down a dead tree, burn it, like our ancestors would have!

>Russians are depressed, cold.
That's a lie, though. Just because we don't wear fake smiles all the time like you westerners, doesn't mean we're somehow always depressed or dull.

Russians tend to be notoriously obnoxious in online vydia. The stereotype has merrit believe me.

>learning Russian

Whoah
What do my eyes see?
Is Russia really in the process of becoming a civilized country?

Maybe if your country wasn't full of impoverished alcoholics, people would stop stereotyping all Russians as impoverished alcoholics.

Be the change you desire to see in your country. Set an example for your countrymen.

>laggy russians in games
why is this allowed

Good.

RUSH B SUKA BLYAAAT PIDAR

What makes you think our smiles are fake?

Because people can't always be happy unless they're completely retarded.
Oh, wait..

Russians in Aus are actually lit, I found some slav import store and the owners are cool as fuck

Original

of course KGB officers are going to be nice.

Bro. Russians are grim and edgy as fuck. Not even in a funny "haha those suicidal Finns sure are depressed" way. It's like you're spiteful about all existence.

>See Russian guy passing by
>Smile and nod
>He deathglares tells me to go fuck myself

Thanks

>Soviet Union starts to get its shit together in 1984-1986
>Gorbachev gets in power
>Suddenly stagnation followed by massive spikes due to the USSR (((dissolution)))
>30 years later we still can't reach even the 1980 levels
(((Democracy))) was a mistake

How are things in Russia these days? Went to St. Petersburg along time ago.

But I like ruskies. Beats having murricans and french any day.

Cyka blyat, stay cheeki breeki my friend. Also Rise best P4 girl.

As long as they keep selling me semetchki and kvass I don't care what brainwashing they're doing desu

You guys yearn for a strong masculine figure to rule over you. Getting rid of the tsar was a mistake

>How are things in Russia these days?
Pretty nice 2bh, at least in my city. I don't know what's going on in other cities of Russia but southern Russian is warm and comfy af during the summer.

East german commie kraut detected.

What's going to happen in 2018 when Putin's max term limit expires? Are people there red pilled enough to vote for a similar leader? Do you want a similar leader?

>burger surprised foreigners don't like them
Kek, you're even loud and obnoxious in Australia and we're basically the same people. The non-English speaking world hates you

>fun fact: there are 2 million russians in israel because they couldn't get to the west so they try to immigrate from israel to the west and they lie about being jewish
It practically makes them jews with such schemes.

Sweet. Got me a Russian immigrant girlfriend. Shes from a farm village somewhere between Moscow and the Belarus border. I really admire Russian culture. Cant wait to go back later this year.

>What's going to happen in 2018 when Putin's max term limit expires?
It doesn't. That would be 2024.

>i used to play wow with some russians near when it launched, they were the funniest guys i ever played with.
Where?
We played on US Warsong with Curse and RG that merged into Intensity later.
Had some American bros there (some people probably still remember Avatar).

Everyone was laughing at heuheues back then, no one really cared about Russians.

>The non-English speaking world hates you

That's why they use our language, culture, music, movies and ideas. Not to mention practically beg us for protection,weapons and money.

can you tell your retarded countrymen to stop playing war thunder? thanks

>>laggy russians in games

Nice meme, our Internet connection is one of the best in the world and is actually cheap as fuck.

Ruskies are cool beans. They know how to have fun

it's not fast when you're trying to connect to servers in America from fuckin Siberia

If you can speak English and aren't a total moron you've got nothing to fear. You can't really tell people you're a swede either since it's an invitations to mockery.

Anyone who's able to convey reasonable ideas through communication in the de facto world language shouldn't have to hide their nationality. As long as you don't feed in a MOBA and proceed by spamming pings and type "CYKA" in chat or spouting gibberish through the mic to a backtrack of generic house/techno - most people won't have any qualms about playing with a Russian.

We're not the same as you kangaroo fuckers. English speaking countries that are cucked by the crown will never be on equal footing with America.

>language
Only autists on the internet, in my experience barely anyone in most non-English countries speaks it
>culture, music, movies, ideas
Just like if you're not too autistic to read subtitles you watch foreign films and appreciate their music and culture. The world isn't copying ameriga despite what your insular society might have you believe
>begs for protection
You're an idiot

>As long as you don't feed in a MOBA and proceed by spamming pings and type "CYKA" in chat or spouting gibberish through the mic to a backtrack of generic house/techno
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVijJWiIrQ
fucking russians man

Who the fuck from Russia would even want to play on your dogshit servers filled with Peru and Brazilians, are you high?

I can't really say since I haven't been to US yet, going in a few months, but as far as I can tell it's just a less cucked version of Aus but with niggers

>Rise is best girl
We all know Chie is best girl.
You should seriously consider suicide, user.

Kek, then WT will just fucking die. I thought Eu-US population died out because they got assmad about Russian bias, horrible community managers and shitty devs? Even Russian population dropped off.

>Smile and nod
>at strangers
Aww shit nigga what are you doing
You see, user, the concept of smile in Russian culture is different from the one in the West. We don't smile just to be polite, the smile here is a special gesture used between people who know each other as a sign of a good mood and a good will. When you smiled at that Russian guy, you basically implied two things:
>you personally know this person
>you may or may not want to have something to do with him
Of course his reaction was to tell you to go fuck youself. Imagine if some literal who suddenly came to you on the street and started saying stuff like "Oh hey buddy how's it going?", you would most likely tell him to fuck off as well.

I hope you're not going to LA or something or you'll hate it.

i always heard it is like they think you are mentally ill if you do those things in russia

we get jewed for internet other country has faster and cheaper

i think the russians who come on usa servers know they will be laggy to troll us

My work (a hospital) makes us smile, make eye contact, and say hello to everyone we meet or pass in the hallways. They have people secretly recording this and if we meet targets we all get a bonus once a year. It feels shitty and makes me wonder what a Russian would think if he came here.

Administrators are retarded

>Be leaf
>Go on pol
>Constantly have opinions discarded and arguments "ended"
>A fucking leaf
>All about the troo Doo eh?
>Go blow a dog eh
>Go on Vidya
>Eh eh eh eh eh eh?
>Maple syrup eh?
>Fucking leaf
>Still wear flag with pride
Why are Russians so pathetic? Putin can't handle the bantz and neither can his squatting citizens

>tfw have to hide the fact that I'm Russian in video games and on the Internet
You're not alone, I have to hide being German, too. But for multiple reasons instead:
1. People appear who suddenly want to discuss Germany instead of the topic at hand (usually Americans, Poles etc.)
2. Hitler is brought up (of course, who else?)
3. other persons identifying as "Germans" appear and start treating you specially or outright insult you.
The latter is the most annoying thing actually. I suspect most of these "countrymen" are foreigners living in Germany and use this to vent. They usually switch the language, because their command of English isn't good enough.

Work harder.
Also fix those depressing communist blocks.
Start some revolt or demand projects for better hiusing from all these oligarchs that are sucking putins dick.

The difference is simple. Russia is arguably shitty country with lots of glaring issues. I guarantee you, 80% of Russians realise in what shit they currently are. So there is tension inside people. There is also an issue with propaganda telling you that country is great and must be loved, but you sooner or later will see that it's not a case, so it creates serious cognitive dissonance.

You on other hands, live in the pretty decent/successful country so you always have a comforting thought about Canada back in your mind. And seriously, trash talk about Canada is just Saturday Cartoon tier and nowhere vile like the one about Russia. It's about poking the sore spots. and you don't have so many.

>pride
A FUCKING LEAF

>Start some revolt or demand projects

Your flag says you're German, but you speak the words of a nigger.

>You guys yearn for a strong masculine figure to rule over you

Putin has the biggest balls in the entire world. So did Stalin during his era.

>Imagine if some literal who suddenly came to you on the street and started saying stuff like "Oh hey buddy how's it going?"
People do that all the fucking time, its nice. stop being so spiteful

Both could afford the balls, for there was/is no personal risk.

>your culture isn't allowed to be different to mine

Yes yes but do you come from russia with love?

Best comment.

Jew the Jews.

Your diet starts tomorrow, fatass.

I liked playing with Russians in red orchestra 1 and 2. I learned enough through immersion to be able to keep up with their insane antics. I haven't seen any in rising storm 2 though.