When an American talks about ethnic nationalism

>When an American talks about ethnic nationalism

Your country wasn't even originally White, niggers are as legitimate as you are to be American, unlike European countries. Fat cucks.

All their "republican" or "democratic" candidates and system are complete trash. We need good old fascism or theocracy to save us, not this shitty republican-democrat-liberal-libertarian-civic nationalism system.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebony.com/wellness-empowerment/doctors-orders-yes-black-people-do-get-sunburn-405#axzz4mN7j1Bez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was though
why don't you think america was founded for and by whites?

it is populated with imported niggers, imported yurocucks (not even catholics), trash latinos, and shitskins indians. Based on "muh freedom" and annoying the entire world since its very creation

Whites wrote the constitution, the founding fathers were all white. Niggers like you were only used for labor and basically equate to the value of a tractor. Also you aren't a U.S. citizen so you can fuck off.
Also:
ebony.com/wellness-empowerment/doctors-orders-yes-black-people-do-get-sunburn-405#axzz4mN7j1Bez

>flag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how's your gay meth addicted "joopurtarian" leader you fucking faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>filename
Fucking french frog nigger, I can't stop laughing now fuck you.

>no arguments
Forget to mention that Americans are really retarded overall, the shame of the White males

truth hurts, I know
You have no history, no strong racial roots, nothing

Your country is literally a LAND OF IMMIGRATION AND DIVERSITY

>Your country wasn't even originally White
That's actually objectively wrong. Like, couldn't be more wrong. It's a historical fact that American citizenship was closed to non-whites. Go look it up you hilariously dumb nigger frog. This is fuckin' laughable coming from you lmao.

>citizenship
nice meme faggot

>Forget to mention that Americans are really retarded overall, the shame of the White males
What is fighting the greatest military power of the time then and again in 1812 and winning? Suck a cock you retarded ungrateful cheese monkey.

come on man

Difference between us, Frog, is that we learned to stop importing niggers almost 200 years ago.

You're still bringing in boatloads every day. How have you not yet learned that this is a bad idea?

But, I agree that we need a system to purge niggerdom entirely, along with all Muslims and shitskins of all sorts.

>French ignore the idea of citizenship
Blow it out your ass.

>What is fighting the greatest military power of the time

>What are Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan
>Muh Americans "liberated" Europe in 1945
>Confederates lost your meme civil war

You did everything wrong fatty

Not an argument. You're objectively wrong.

The US didn't let non-whites become citizens for the first fucking century of our country.

Citizenship in itself isn't an argument. Using this point you could say that niggers populating Europe are Europeans just because they have a piece of paper. It's more than that. It is identity, i.e. what differentiates us from your average racially mixed Amerifat

You don't get to talk about Vietnam, Pierre Mohammad.
The average American could break any limp wristed French faggot over his knee.

>The average American could break any limp wristed French faggot over his knee.

>Your country wasn't even originally White
>5th thread with this in the OP today

THANKS FOR THE TALKING POINT, SHAREBLUE. YOU CAN GO NOW.

I'd bet money on that fat fuck in your pic to kick your ass cuckboy.
France has, is, and always will be a fucking disease on the planet.

I have been bored of seeing Americunts and did not came here for a few weeks. Sorry for you if I'm not the only one claiming the obvious truth. Whites aren't the indigenous people in America, it's a whole racial whorehouse with all the ethnicities of the world, where people from European ascent are slowly but surely becoming a minority and have no rights or power to contest it

i can't believe how stupid the french are, no wonder i hardly see french flags on this board, they all get decimated every time they try to post

france, easily worst european country.

go suck jamaals big cock

Don't dream too much, obese scum. Try to get off your wheelchair already

Constantinople wasn't originally shit-skinned so whats your point?

holy autism

Blacks weren't considered American until the 60's

Even now we don't subconsciously consider them American, only foreigners do

Well, since the United States was created on July 4 1776 by a bunch of white guys, I'd say yes, it IS originally white.

We'll reconquer it, because we aren't filthy (((Protestants)))

>he thinks I'm a fatfuck when I am training to enter the U.S. Marine corps
Dream on, pussy. Never have I been so tempted to post a picture of myself.

I bet you also have fatties in your meme army, it's not an argument

We're at the forefront of white nationalism, destroying the Jew, destroying the Left, destroying the Lugenpresse, destroying the niggers, and removing the kebab. What exactly are you Europeans doing besides opening your assholes to get fucked even more?

Why are the french such fucking faggots, bros?

And the french helped because they love nigs so much

Conquer with what?
The power of getting ran over by muslims?
Or the power of the white flag?

>A Roman subject thinks he has any right to shit on Germanic Christianity

>meme army
Sure thing, idiot. The Frenchman is going to lecture the U.S. about military strategy.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT WAS HER TURN.

>t.nigger

>destroying the Jew
t. country which imports all the Jewish-marxist degeneracy to the White world

>destroying the Left
with a "republican" candidate in a democratic system, brilliant

>destroying the Lugenpresse
which is stronger than ever, and will be in 2020

>destroying the niggers
while they destroy your streets and impregnate your trash women

>removing the kebab
you don't have many but I wouldn't be surprised to see you welcoming them in the name of freedom when we'll expel them

We sacrificed our own lives using the methods Native Americans used against each other in tribal warfare to acquire land. They are upset that whitey happened to be better at it than any of them. It's ours, so get over it.

>say something wrong
>literally wrong
>post a smug frog and shout mad when somebody points out you are wrong

this is so pathetic, you are clearly a democrat

Why do birds chirp?
Why does the wind blow?
The Frenchman is by nature a weak faggot.

Also this. Europeans (excluding eastern europe and sometimes britain) act like spoilt children. Always having daddy America foot the bill for their humanitarian pursuits while also relying on us to defend them at the same time acting like arrogant 14 year old shitheads. Europeans are like the marxist suburban teenager who screams and cries at his parents but cries for mommy the second he's in trouble

You mean Jewish (((christianity)))

The power or Europeans, you know, the smartest, strongest and advanced civilisation the history ever witnessed

Yes, we have better planes, secret services and soldiers. You can't even win wars against goatfuckers and unarmed chinks

Agree

This is not a race war, it's an increasingly violent culture war. This ethno crap is too late it's all predicated on the idea that races are homogenous, and I don't know many smart fags.

When a visiting Eskimo can setup it's own Allah snackbar you need to change strategy.

>when we'll expel them
You're not expelling anyone. You don't have the balls.
>impregnate your trash women
Nothing lost. We throw our garbage to Tyrone.

>slaves
>as american as I am
They didnt even have any rights how could they be American

>You're not expelling anyone. You don't have the balls.
Unlike you, we have a rich history of kebab removing, Mr. (((Freedom)))

Wasn't my point, but as you agree I'll take it
Americans can't into both racial and cultural wars, as they are MIXED people from non-catholic culture

We rightfully conquered it.

>your country wasn't even originally White, niggers are as legitimate as you are to be American
Except our right to this land comes from conquering the indigenous people and claiming it for ourselves, whereas niggers' "claim" is on par with farm equipment

White Americans cleansed/conquered the land, it is rightfully theirs.

>Yes, we have better planes, secret services and soldiers
Since when? Your forces would be a training exercise for our National Guard. The only European special forces group worthy of respect is the British SAS.
>You can't even win wars against goatfuckers and unarmed chinks
What are restrained political war? If we tooks the gloves off and treated Vietnam like we did the Axis in World War II there wouldn't be a North Vietnam.
The spirit of Charles Martel has been extinguished. You're not doing anything fuck boy.

Hahah oh my.

It's time to go to bed Pierre, Mohammed is waiting to be prepped in the morning.

It doesn't contradict what I say

>American education

When you say that America imports many trash in Europe and that the situation over hère is different, I can agree. Most of your points are accurate. Although, I have met so many nice and based Americans that I canne let you spit in their great people.

Go away to America if you love them so much, they accept everyone, it's the land of freedom and immigration after all

Dispute any of those points then, faggot.

Well the law of averages says there will be some good French. Welcome aboard
and fuck you

>flag
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breaths in*
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Keep that white flag up, faggot.

Every other army in Europe is a meme army, the Rafale is the best plane in the world, and I won't educate you any longer on this topic, go to Afghanistan and walk on a mine if you're able to move your body by yourself at least

>like we did the Axis in World War II
Which is also why your nation is cancerous, you killed the good guys and can't even nuke filthy commies

The whole world belongs to the White Man. Deal with it, you savages would do nothing but watch it rot. We've tamed this planet, taken elements from the ground and constructed everything you see around you. Meanwhile you savages sat in huts of shit eating raw meat, never thinking beyond the day. Whites are destined to ascend into the stars, you monkeys will be left behind.

I'm White, idiot

HOLY FUCK how is one based Frenchbro soley BTFO all these americans.

Maybe the Quebecois were right.

you know I'm right

you literally welcomed the ENTIRE WORLD in your meme country made of so many different racial or ethnic groups that it could be divided in several states
Or at least it should be if you want to be a White nationalist

>and I won't educate you any longer on this topic,

t. french retard who doesn't have any arguments

>x isn't white

The first congress had a clause wherein it extended the rights of the land towards free white men, not white indentured servants or black slaves but free white men. in any event, can't believe how many fucking replies this x isn't white shit gets, but when e-celeb threads getta bunch of replies too, it's par for the course. SAH-GHEY

>you killed the good guys
Germans were never good guys and deserve everything they got and more. We didn't need to nuke the Soviets because they killed their own economy in the 90s. We aren't Europe's babysitter as much as you would like us to be.
I am a good old believer in meritocracy. Set high standards and the trash will be weeded out. We take the best of the world with our strict immigration policies. If a black man can do a job better than anyone else, I'll be more than happy to work with him, that don't mean I will let him screw my sister. What people don't realize is that if you set standards high the majority of non-whites wont succeed and the ones who do will be hardened and do their best to avoid losing the job they fought so long and hard to get. Europe can go to hell as much as I care. I'm a U.S. citizen first, born and raised in the Midwest. If you don't like it you can fuck off.

Arguing with Amerifats is always amusing, it makes you feel very smart suddenly

Anyway that was enough for tonight, they'll start to repeat the same bullshit over and over again

>Germans were never good guys and deserve everything they got and more.
OK Shlomo
>We aren't Europe's babysitter as much as you would like us to be.
if only you weren't, go back to your isolationist meme, you're just spreading degeneracy all over the world

>If a black man can do a job better than anyone else, I'll be more than happy to work with him
Thank you very much for summarizing my entire point with a few words, it doesn't matter if they work hard or not, if they are dumb or smart, the problem is that THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE

On this, ciao eternal cucks

kys

>You mean Jewish (((christianity)))
>Moving the goalpost
You mean organized Christianity in general? You can thank (((Paul the ''''Apostle''''))); also don't be a newfag, lurk more

Shove it up your ass, Cheese Monkey

Guess his nationality Sup Forums

Top kek. Saved

Too easy. That's one of those New French

japanigger?

Wrong hes brasilian.

New try.

Is this really a EU hate thread?

>white societies are the best in the world
>fuck europe
I legitimately cannot even contemplate being this stupid. How do you go about your day-to-day tasks? Or do you have a handler to do them for you?

Thanks, looking for a good place

Even your ID is brown

Nice try kid, but you have to be 18 to come to this website

You mean the 300k niggers the blacks from Africa sold to Americans ?

You fucking mongrels, the pioneers had more cattle and horses than niggers .

lel.

All the good ones died on the front lines fighting (for Napoleon), same reason Germans are now cucks.

I prefer our Kings way more than Napoleon, personally

>We need good old fascism or theocracy to save us

Excuse me but it's way late for that.

We took the land from the Native "Americans" fair and square. If they would have been more technologically (and genetically) advanced than us, then they very well could have taken over Europe, but they aren't. They were and are inferior, and therefore they lost their legitimate claim to the land.

>our country wasn't even originally White, niggers are as legitimate as you are to be American,

It hurts

People still buy into this. The body of our societies are corrupted. Teaching and archiving is our duty now. Fighting if needed.

> Teaching and archiving is our duty now

Can you give me some tips sensei?

I think you forgot the part where France fucked up Vietnam to the point where they ran to the Soviets so they wouldn't be a colony anymore. Today's Vietnam is a result of shitty French imperialism.

And now youve lost everything.

Americans aren't even white.

They're rape babies.

That nigger looks 140lbs. Run at me please kek

I unironically agree. There is a place for White ethnostates, but America is not it. That being said we certainly don't need to import sandniggers.