Can't get laid

>Can't get laid
>See minorities are getting laid with "your" women that you feel entitled to
>"This is genocide"

Has any other group done this before besides white people?

Japanese people? I dunno who are anime women fucking?

>cant get laid
>look like a faggot
>it's feminism's fault

o boy another character assassination thread

It's literally the other way around with fat feminazi women instead

>hate feminists
>know fat white women are feminist
>say "they're shit, they hate you so why should you try?"
>try to promote Indian girls because pajeeta is so tiny and cute
>also they're Caucasian and relatively intelligent for women
>suddenly cuck spammer spamming cuck shit spam everywhere
Telling.

It's the other way around, men are basically going to be like are you a feminist? No, good enough. Yes? I'll go over there with the brown girls who don't think it's artistic to hate men. That is what postmodernism basically is, artistic hatred.

>Part 2 of 19

Jesus, who the fuck would watch all of it?

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

fifth thread today ive seen on this topic, new shareblue tactic

Great shoop my dude

I will be sure to upboat that ebin maymay

>new
They've been doing this for a while, it's just the volume that has increased recently

make sure to report the OP of all these formulaic shillthreads, and also the no-content-in-OP shit/slide threads

>Has any other group done this before besides white people?
Everyone does it. We've come to a point in the history of social life where the weak can have a voice and that's why everything has been going to shit.
Maybe, instead of using social media to complain about your failures, why don't people try to better themselves so they can be part of the mass seeing that they want it that much?
Women don't like people that constanlty complain about life being unfair. It shows weakness. And seeing that the urge to reproduce is a primitive instict dictates by a primitive brain... well, everyone knows where i'm going with this.

Whites are only killing themselves by talking about the issues instead of going out and doing what they're preaching.
You want to save the white race? Go out and get a gf.
But no, instead you go on /r9k/ and cry about how the big bad bitches won't give you sex because you feel entitled to it.
You need to earn everything by yourselves. There are no handouts in the real world.

>white Americans are literally paying thousands of dollars to be bred out of existence
LMAO

no one because it isnt real

this

sage

Yes, blacks in Mozambique against the Chinese.

y'all're so jealous

posting an image bumps it up even if you sage new friend

>styx's nazi commenters are still jelly of his 10in wizard wand

Not jealous. Think he's pretty cool desu although the no shirt thing still bothers me because it just seems wrong watching it lol

Has he deleted these videos? If so it's a shame, it sounds like it would be hilarious.

wow lauren looks even uglier upside down