Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33Kv5D2zwyc
youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8?t=6m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=33Kv5D2zwyc

Yup

No.

I've been on Sup Forums for two years now and I have yet to see someone bitch about Jewish IQ. Usually it's "Yeah that makes sense, those bastards"

No because no one ever says the quote in bottom panel. "Racial realists" accept that Ashkenazi news are the most intelligent race in the world. If a "racial realist" is also anti-jew, then its because of how the jews use their intelligence to destabilize nations and promote mulitculturalism (which includes lying about black's low intelligence).

IQ is mostly just a number, but do you really need a test to tell niggers are retarded?

im a psychologist, i could answer this basic , trivial nonsense, but fuck you all....learn

Pretty much this.

Also jewish people are the most based of all. Have you ever seen an industry, profession, or even just a company that is utterly dominated by jewish people even though they are only a minuscule % of the overall population.

It is pretty rare, cannot say I have seen it personally, but it really makes the ganglia twitch.

White people could own everyone in the entire world if they wanted too. USA Whites, Europe Whites and Russia teams up and wrecks everyone What other race can say that? The Jews only power is deception. Intelligence doesnt = no one can question what you do. If people were red pilled on the kikes, we win. Thats what we are trying to do.

We hate niggers because they're stupid and Jews because they control society.

As someone who's a mix of Ashkenazi and Pole I can tell that picture is plain stupid because in the bottom part it compares the average of an entire race to a single ethnicity of another race.

I do believe that jews are more intelligent than europeans on average. But i wonder, Jews are 0,2% of the worlds population, and whenever IQ superiority is brought up it is usually directed at ashkenazis and not mizrahis and sephardis, so the 0,2% get even lower. With that said, since asheknazis have intermingled with poles, germans, russians, ukranians for centuries, how '''''jewish''''' are these people really? How many of these nobel prize winners have pure (or mostly) ashkenazi/khazarian ancestry?

this, clearly. OP pic is a strawman retardo

If the jews are so smart then why does Israel rank as average on all IQ charts?

Am Ashpole. Can confirm.

youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8?t=6m44s

cut yourself in half to get the jew out bro

Whenever people say jews are smart they are talking about a specific subset, ashkenazi jews.

This. An intelligent enemy is a danger to be slain, but facts you don't like don't justify ignoring them.

No, "racial ralists" often speak of jew having higher average IQ than whites, especially the Ashkenazi. Also south-eastern asians.

I've abandoned Judaism for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I guess you could say I've religiously and culturally become complete Pole. I'm still suspicious of my jew grandad. I think he worked for the Illuminati.

it's not only Jewish IQ but Jewish nepotism that ensures their success. They know this, unlike whites, because they are smart.

hahaha

NO IT IS NOT. JEWS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN WHITES ON AVERAGE BUT THEIR POPULATION IS SO SMALL THAT THERE ARE MORE WHITES WITH IQS OVER 140 THAN THERE ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS. NOT TO MENTION NON ASHKENAZI JEWS HAVE LOWER IQS THAN WHITES.

100 is supposed to be the median, so assuming there was a universal/standardized test administered to every person on earth, do you think the numbers given today would be the same after everyone is tested?

Now also consider what the numbers would be like if everyone had the best nurturing and nutrition possible.

I think in today's world you probably have more whites with genius level iq, but more Jews with genius level iq per capita.

In a perfect world considering sheer numbers you would probably have more East Asians, mainly due to the number of Chinese, with a genius level iq and still more Jews per capita, but also a smaller number of all races considered to be retarded, but that would still move the median further forward, bringing it back to 100 anyway. The bell curve would be much more narrow.

I guess you could also look at novel inventions per race or novel inventions per capita the same way.

Oh. You mean the ones from Europe with white skin?

You haven't done any research on this topic. The studies at hand already account for muh nutrition and upbringing. Rich American blacks do as well as poor whites, on average.

Yes but only for retards that fell for the jew meme.

No they don't. Even rich blacks are still below poor whites.

This time we can't afford to leave a single Jew breathing

Not for me. I accept that other races have higher IQs. Sometimes there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

I believe European whites have the right mix of high intelligence, adventurous spirit and a relentless desire to improve themselves.

Certain Jews have higher IQs because nature requires them to be that way in order to ensure their survival through their crafty ways. They are parasitic and require successful organism to survive. The lack the means to thrive independently, Israel being a prime example.

Not really, I haven't seen anyone calling themselves racial realist and then saying that Ashkenazis don't have higher average IQ. but it's true that there is actually little research done on Jewish IQ, it's also true that Jews are not a race, they are an ethnic group, not only but they also as paradise to other ethnic groups which allows them to have no lower, working class. while whites are big racial group with lots of diversity and with their own states, with their own working, lower class people.

What the hell are you talking about? I only mentioned that there is no way everyone has been tested and that if nurture was the same across the board the bell curve would be much more narrow.

You really think everyone in china has been tested? Ignore sampling.

jews are smart because they abandoned their peasant classes when the jews fled israel. If you only bring scientists doctors and accountants with you in your new "race" it's going to be a standard deviation above normal.

They can go be based in their own homeland.

Whites have higher IQ than most blacks. Blacks should continue to oppose white influence over their lives and fight to establish the ideal conditions for themselves above all others.

Jews have higher IQ than most whites. Whites should continue to oppose Jewish influence over their lives and fight to establish the ideal conditions for themselves above all others.

Supremacy is academic, success is something greater.

Well it doesn't really make sense that a dispersed group of people with some ancestry from the Levant but with a European majority bloodline would be ranked above east Asians.

The Mizra Jews have a low IQ yet are considered to be not far from the original inhabitants of Israel.

Therefore, what could possibly cause such a distinction?