What are we going to do about degeneracy in kids media?

What are we going to do about degeneracy in kids media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-mCm7V7Jxo
youtube.com/watch?v=pt_xUyJca-s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bd11F_zp9M
youtube.com/watch?v=-KC9J-_ImjM
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/sanjay-and-craig-s01e08-unbarfable-game-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IqVqVy0tgUY
youtube.com/watch?v=tfsbeXa3QYU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RUXCV_G4Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=U008nGT0eww
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHVHsK9MW4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_TTHbHXswY
youtu.be/4Qbff7ELVTA?t=37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this real?

why are we letting this happen?

You a virgin or something?

it's a fucking cartoon

if you don't want your kids watching it either don't have a tv or look into that parental blocking shit

Fap.

its not about his kids, its about the future generation and there is just no stopping it

You a degenerate or something?

dont watch it
watch the old stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=o-mCm7V7Jxo
youtube.com/watch?v=pt_xUyJca-s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bd11F_zp9M
youtube.com/watch?v=-KC9J-_ImjM

>wont somebody please think of the children!

they're going to get exposed to this shit somehow, the things your average fourth grader talks about is dirty and not at all angelic as people think it is.

The Responsibility lies with the parents, not the people making a cartoon.

Let your kids watch the first 3 seasons of Spongebob. There is absolutely nothing wrong about it, plus it's actually funny.

This is actually a nightmare. Go back just 30 years and show those people what has happened and there would be riots . It's insane how fast the brainwashing works.

red pill them to ignore this shit.

To be fair, that was originally supposed to be an Adult Swim show, and the creator more-or-less continues to write the show with a bunch of references only people in the 80s understand, hoping that the kids watching laugh along the way. He got stuck with Cartoon Network, so he tries to get away with whatever he can.

Now that Elsa Youtube shit, that shit is fucked up.

You're an actual retard if you thing this culture shift has no effect.

>they're going to get exposed to this shit somehow
Any problem can be solved by force.

Nothing will stop it, instead let your children watch those redpilled old cartoons, alternatively you could let they watch shounen anime that have elements showing that boys should be attracted to girls, and not other boys or traps, like the original dragon ball

spongebob is a gateway drug. I feel high just watching it.

In the context in which its presented, this doesn't look that bad
>boy having a natural male reaction to hot lady
>adults are appalled

>regular show
>kids media
No, mate. Not all animation is for kids. At this point CN has basically accepted that the only people who still watch their shit are guys in their 20s.

you let them play in the garden.

Regular Show really isn't for kids.

its too late

>don't mind us just teaching kids to eat each other out

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/sanjay-and-craig-s01e08-unbarfable-game-on/

starts at 9:00

Regular Show? Pretty funny show. Hmm Hmm Hmm

Libertarianism

I don't think cartoon network targets kids anymore but manchildren and teens. Kids didn't grow up with teen tians and PPG; those were meant to be cash ins for the 90s kids.

It's sad. Where is the talent that supposed to revive this network? Or are they already on board animating this garbage?

you fuckwits alot of kids watch it and the problem isnt just about regular show

fucking all kid shows these days are toxic
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

Are you implying its just a gateway to degenerate cartoons? or are you saying you enjoy it. im sorry im confused.

spongebob unironically got me into fishing growing up as stupid as it sounds. there's an episode where spongebob and patrick are warned not to play with hooks or they'll take them to the surface but they play with them anyway. that episode got me into fishing and i enjoy it to this day. its not a terrible show to let your kids watch until you get to season 4, then it becomes increasingly degenerate.

Say that to teen titans go

exactly my point I made

kids don't even know about ppg and its origins. These networks are too busy cashing in on the nostalgia rather than make new programming. All the old animator legends are retired and would rather draw at a coffee shop while "teaching" to make a living.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqVqVy0tgUY

>regular show isnt for kids and its for adults only
explain why they show this shit on other shows for 'kids' as pointed out
youtube.com/watch?v=tfsbeXa3QYU

>cartoons never depicted inappropriate scenes before!

youtube.com/watch?v=4RUXCV_G4Ow

youtube.com/watch?v=U008nGT0eww

Obligatory.

these are hidden by your average jew not the same as your typical leftist show

It's hard to tell if you're all trolling or if you're actually this prudish.

does anyone remember chin chan?

you fucking leaf

>What are we going to do about degeneracy in kids media?
EXPOSE THE TRUTH TO NORMIES

TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nothing new here that hasn't been going on since Jews took over disney in the 80s and started spreading out across cable TV through things like Nickelodeon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHVHsK9MW4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_TTHbHXswY

Dragon Ball is red-pilled as FUCK.

>show centers around a dedicated group of people who fight to protect their home from alien threats
>no gay characters
>promotes traditional family values
>protagonist is a member of a genetically-superior race
>despite this, he always encourages others to do their best and work hard to become stronger
>protagonist suffers from brain damage, but at no point is this ever considered an excuse for the way he conducts himself
>things like height and weight are not valid excuses for being weak and/or neglecting one's training
>emphasizes the idea that sacrifices must sometimes be made for the good of the world
>the afterlife is depicted as the Christian concept of heaven and hell, which are managed by various deities and ruled over by a single god
There are plenty of other things, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

This is 90% wrong you don't watch the show

Come on, that's Regular Show. It's completely ironic. No show that had a David Bowie send off episode can possibly be a bad influence.

Regular show is the only bit of media regarding lower-middle class early 20 somethings who did poorly in school but still want to do something with their lives, a demographic which is otherwise told to be hedonists instead of taking responsibility.

Why did that make my pecker erect?

I just finished a marathon of both Kai and Super, broski.

Are you black?

Raise your kids by the lord, not the TV.

You have no idea the crap they put into cartoons now.

youtu.be/4Qbff7ELVTA?t=37s

Manipulate it to our advantage

I don't think kids would get that joke.

jacking off

Then you would know;
-show centers around the protagonist putting his own wants/needs before anyone else (he wants to fight stronger characters so he will detriment his friends and family to do so (senzu bean cell, fighting/antagonising beerus)
-family values is a fucking joke you can't be serious (see Goku abandoning his son and wife on numerous occasions)
-show emphasises that MIXED race kids (gohan) have more potential and explicitly mentions it

Also "single god"
-Kami/Which ever god they enlist
-the SEVERAL KAIS
-gods of destruction
-two "higher beings" that might be gods

This.

Play them at their own game. Our enemy has no scruples. They have been geared to destroy other people for quite literally millennia and we have been playing by our own rules the entire time.

I remember the first time Uncle Grandpa aired in TV a year or 2 ago. My dear that show makes you retarded as fuck

It's not all bad you guys

The corruption of the youth is a slow long game they play by making each new cartoon that comes out get just a little more lewd than the last. Most people don't even realize its happening because we've been conditioned to accept a steady increase in degeneracy over time. Its why self destructive things are promoted as "fun" instead of self improvement. Parents won't notice it because why would they watch cartoons with their kids?

>Sup Forumstards are the retards spamming dbz threads
it all comes together

in south america most of those scenes and adult jokes are censored

Make them watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

>America in a nutshell
just need some niggers

>promotes traditional family values

Japs are notorious for that, have you seen Ozu or Kurosawa films?

Goku knew from the beginning that Cell would get rekt and you know it (he stated otherwise but it was bullshit).

Goku didn't antagonize Beerus, he just wanted to spar with him. It wasn't until the rest of the Z-fighters started ganging up on Beerus that he got pissed and decided to destroy the Earth, which lead to Goku intervening with Shenron and the ritual, and giving in to Beerus's demands to fight an SSG which was all the guy wanted in the first god damn place.

Zeno was specifically stated to be the highest and most powerful god. The angels, supreme kais and gods of destruction are all Zeno's underlings, and the future Zeno is just there hanging out because he has nowhere else to go.

You're seriously grasping at straws for those other things so I won't respond to them.

When I was a kid I wonder how the hell they could get away with showing spongebobs bare ass on TV. If only my young self would see how far things went

Very, very, VERY popular among Arabs here

It's our society!!

Regular Show should've been an Adults Swim show like it was intended to be. The other cartoons showing degenerate shit (powerpuff girls, steven universe, etc.) are all made by hipsters and Jews that learned how to animate at that one studio in California that for some (((reason))) became really popular.

The Fuck are you taking about at no one point they have mentioned Zeno is the highest being and clearly isn't a god as he was removed from a different timeline and the timeline still existed. You can't ignore the fact that they explicitly said race mixing makes kids with more potential

And they have Furs

I'll tell you a secret, user.
Most of the internet pedos I've had the missfortune of running into turn out to be hockeyniggers.
And surely you've noticed 4/5 pedo apologists that show up are also leafs.
Probably because they would accept shit like this in their culture.

Once I have children I'm staying at home, dropping my career, homeschooling them, living on a farm and not letting them get involved wih the media.

>not letting them get involved wih the media.
That leaves them vulnerable, they need to reject it.

I worked at a daycare and a couple of the kids said questionable things. I overheard some of the children playing what they called a 'sex game' where they'd run around saying different 'sex' things. Also one of the kids grabbed my ass and told me I was hot, he was about 6. Another incident was some children constantly talking about booty, they shook their butt then told me to shake my booty, that one could be innocent but letter on they pointed at my boobs and said 'i want to see your boobies'. One time when we were searching for a show on youtube for the kids we came upon a decent looking one yet once it got into it the show was getting really morbid so we had to shut it off. Weird shit is going on.

That whole race-mixing thing was never stated outright. Vegeta said that Gohan specifically has more potential than himself or Goku, and that has yet to be proven.

As for Zeno, being removed from one timeline and put in another doesn't disprove the notion that he's all-powerful. It could simply be that he didn't feel like hanging out in the place he just destroyed and didn't feel like recreating that world, and decided to just go with Goku.

Good point, Id tell them why I don't trust it and let them make their decisions. Yet especially from ages 0-5 I think it's important i keep them away from that shit because those years are the most important development wise.

We kill the Jew.

I'm not seeing it in that one. I mean the show is ass and the artstyle hurts but she was really just petting the dog in a squatting position.

Regular Show is hardly a kids' show.

That one is just kind of a running gag for adult comicbook readers... hopefully watching with their kids.

It's a running joke that Dick Greyson has a nice ass because so many artists that did Nightwing books took the skintight suit to the extreme.

Plus what chick wouldn't think Dicks butt looks good? All the bitches love Dick.

This show should have been on adult swim it would've been a lot better the pilot was clearly censored for kids.
It was also written after a pot binge.

And then schools show Schindlers list and The Pianist as documentaries of ww2, prehaps some shitty lesbian love story about teenage alcohol debutes cause you gotta learn how love could come in many forms goyim!

yeah, our kids should be watching something more wholesome and traditional like anime

Because cartoons in the past weren't degenerate

Ren and Stimpy was based. Leave that enjoyable visual acid trip alone.