Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the center guys aren't even ugly, they have the native american vibe.

Mongoloid genes suck. All of those fuckers have greasy black hair, beady insectoid slant eyes, short legs, and flat faces with wide noses.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

180 Spaniards BTFO 8000 coca leaf chewers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarca

>3000 unarmed personal attendants/lightly armed guards
I can tell why

yeah.. no

Yes, blaxicans are pure shit

Muslim peasants are replacing your entire race on europe, and mexican alcoholic people are doing the same on America.

Time to accept your fate.
Yes. Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe. Amerindians had less cultures to trade with, they had no phoenician merchants to teach them naval technology, isolation between north-south continent, harsh climate that wiped out coastal cities, no north-african nor anatolian civilizations to give them the wheel, iron, horses and writting, yet Amerindians developed at a higher rate than eurangutans. They reached the bronze age in less time than those savages.

There were even immensely advanced technology on Amerindian land compared to middle-ages yurop.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.

>implying they don't have aryan genes

Absolutely not, both for men and women. They are fucking ugly , lazy and retarded. I would genocide EVERYONE with a single drop of amerindian nigger blood

>Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.

This isn't even good bait.

Is your post-genocide of Amerindians supposed to be an argument, chimpie?

Not falling of this bait.

Asian

Would you kill your congourbano brother

All Argentinians?

Easy
Aboriginal
All asians except maybe Japanese (not as small eyes as sino races)
Black
In/bred sephardic Jews and muslims

But yeah amerindians don't have it good.

History demonstrates Inca superiority. 15000 years of advantage had the eurangutans. Yet, Amerindians developed at a higher rate and reached the bronze age with thousands of years of relative anticipation.

Fluid mechanics principle was already used and seismic-resistant structures were invented 2500BC already on Amerindian land.

You eurangutans didn't even invent your writting system, you took it from north-africans, britain didn't even know the wheel till some years before christ.

America belongs to the Amerindians. You have no right on Amerindian land.

Prepare your luggage.

>They have the native american vibe
I wonder why

Northern European genetics. They are the most self-destructive group of people on the planet.

When foreign cultures invaded the Amerindian lands, they at least tried to fight back against it, they were just at a huge tech advantage and of course lost.

Northern Europeans on the other hand are doing it to themselves.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cajamarc

"The Inca Empire was unique in that it lacked many features associated with civilization in the Old World. In the words of one scholar, "The Incas lacked the use of wheeled vehicles. They lacked animals to ride and draft animals that could pull wagons and plows...[They] lacked the knowledge of iron and steel...Above all, they lacked a system of writing...Despite these supposed handicaps, the Incas were still able to construct one of the greatest imperial states in human history".[7]

Damn nigga you don't have writing for the wheel yet?? The Amerndian civlivations were like 50 turns behind. They deserved everything.

Amerindians reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe.

Yet Amerindians invented the wheel, writting system and technology superior to middle-ages yurop.

>cajamarca
Backstabbing and genocide is considered a battle? I wonder what will be the name of the replacement eurangutans are experiencing right now. Extinction is imminent. hehe

These fat pigskins. I'm so glad Japan kicked Europe out of Asia.

Hey did you guys know that India was doing calculus 600 years before Newton?

The Kerala school of mathematics was doing derivatives and integrals, separated velocity from instantaneous velocity, originated all our trig functions, and did that to model the motion of the planets and stars.

600 years before Newton.

The Chinese and Arabs were using this Indian calculus before Newton to model other stuff.

Or you can believe Newton randomly pulled everything out of his ass after 4000 years of Europeans contributing nothing to humanity.

Really makes you think about what kind of crap is in western textbooks today hmm.

>tfw it's not allowed to teach true history in schools because of political correctness.

It seems like Aryans have to darken (India) before they become smart

Navajo Navajo!!

>It seems like Aryans have to darken (India) before they become smart

M8 have you taken the slightest glance at India today, they're literally swimming in their own feces and worshipping toilets

being mexican is suffering. end me

Obvious. You are a mongrel between mesoamerican savages and eurangutans.

It was mostly the disease. 80-90% of the Americas began to die off once Columbus landed.

That and the Tlaxcalans. When the Spanish fight the Aztecs, there were more Spanish+Tlaxcalans than Aztecs.

I don't know why the wiki pages group the chichimeca and Tarascans as siding in battles with Aztecs.

Tarascans never sent helpto the Aztecs, they never fought. And the Chichimeca were barbarians to everyone.

Yeah the warlike Euros won out over the peaceful ones, that tends to happen.

I'm not sure Europeans compare to Mongols on scale of violence/war but, it is true the list of "conflicts in Europe" far outweigh the amount of wars in east Asia in forever.

I don't think violent Europeans were the most violent group ever, I think the Arabians were the same. Assyria etc

American genes.

If I could somehow alter history to just have everybody living in their own racial lands and not migrating between them I'd do it. It's caused far more harm than good. Different races can only get along to a certain point and then it all falls apart.

No

Yah they'd be like Europe-loving Africa if Europe stayed.

India's space program is taking commerce away from Europe and USA.

They're only competitor will be USA and USA can only keep up all of massive-debted western Europe for so long.

They're coming back. So is China. I say 200 years before they return back to being the most powerful forces in the world again, and western children are working in factories doing DIY abortions like in the good old days, lamenting about Rome.

Don't talk to me, mongrel.

same here user
> inb4 go back
nah

Trolling aside, I don't think you learnes much from history.

Every "homogenous" country always had conflicts within themselves when there was no common enemy.

India never tried to conquer a foreign land in ancient times but there was still a lot of fighting within India.

Empires always had problems with syncretism. But "homogenous" countries like those in eastern Europe, western Europe, Arabia, etc. were never content with themselves.

They always found reasons to Fuck shit up

Yeah, there were always wars and conflicts but at the end of the day they remained largely ethnically homogeneous. Let's compare that to more modern times where Western countries have been dipping their fingers into places like the Middle East or former European colonies in Africa, South Asia etc which then opens the doors for refugees to flood into their countries under the guise of reparations. Long-term, this is going to lead to societal collapse after most likely even more wars within their countries, but there will be no way to unite behind a common ethnic identity afterwards.

They all do, more or less, though. That's what Amerindian is also synonymous to, Native American, except the former usually refers to Natives from south of the USA, of Central and South America. Did you think those center guys look more like North American Natives?

Incas? Ohhhh those people who couldn't fix that grand fountain in their city square at the time the Spanish arrived, because they didn't know how their ancestors made it. And lacked a written language that might have told them how...

I saw this post yesterday. why are you hiding your flag?

Incas had relatively technologically superiority. Yet they had less time to develop it.

This fact will never dissapear, chimp. They reached America 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe.

Nevertheless, they reached bronze age in less time than eurangutans, and had superior civic organization, and technology compared to bronze age yurop.

Time to go back to the shithole you came from, eurangutan subhuman.

delicious brown

It's a Mexican

False.

Sorry Juan, we lost.