You got big enough to survive the upcoming race war, right?

bare minimum stats required to fight
>at least 18 years old, boys who want to fight will train in training facilities until 18
>5'10 150lbs BARE MINIMUM height/weight (VERY FEW white males are shorter than this, 5'9 only accepted if you are exceptional in something we need, we'll operation paperclip your little useful ass
>can lift AT LEAST 1/2/3/4 BARE MINIMUM, and at those stats you'll just be a cook or something, no way am i trusting you on the front lines with me to overpower some ISIS goons that just shot up adrenaline and want to cut our heads off
>NO eye/hair color requirements, but must have AT LEAST 90% direct ancestry to Europe, ZERO EXCEPTIONS
>IQ of at least 130 BARE MINIMUM, NO EXCEPTIONS

your standard benefits package after the war
>pillaged riches divided between the men who fought with personal prizes earned during the war allowed to be kept or donated into the pile of divided riches, any non-white memorabilia being destroyed immediately
>at least three blonde hair blue eyed pale virgin women to procreate with at least 4 children each, must opt for other women(brown hair blue eyes, ginger, etc...)
>all family expenses paid for (newborn supplies, educations to undergraduate level, etc...)
>at least 25 acres of country land with housing large enough to house a european family of 30 comfortably in the middle out in a nice european countryside, location will be determined generally by your ancestry and you will get to choose between them, opting for somewhere in europe unrelated to your ancestry will be by randomized drawing and most likely will be properties guys didn't want for whatever reason
>your possible death will be forever remembered in a grand monolith, with your body cared for and preserved

White men who do not contribute to the fight or boys who do not train, out of faggotry or disqualification, will receive nothing and be sterilized immediately.

>>IQ of at least 130 BARE MINIMUM, NO EXCEPTIONS

You are fucking retarded.
130+ IQ people make up a tiny percentage of the population and they don't go get blown up in sand countries, kiddo.

Get back to your basement now.

I'm 5'8" 149lbs 88.5%Euro and 120IQ
Can I has a shovel?

The requirement were basically 'let everyone in' until the 130 IQ. You know that's the top 3% of people with mean IQ of 100?

Best thread on Sup Forums.

We never discuss action, only bitching.

>italian flag
must be one of the muslims they let in, you won't be able to hide for much longer ahmed.

No, you're automatically sterilized unless you have something so amazing to offer that we'd be stupid to not make you fight on our side.

>canadian flag
must be one of the chinese.

Okay, if there is enough bitching about being auto-sterilized because your IQ isn't at least 130(you're retarded if your IQ is below 130 btw) then the IQ requirement will be lowered to a TBD target, bare minimum 115. We cannot allow retards to procreate.

>bitches about my flag
>hides behind EU flag

kys

if you're white then you have nothing to worry about, but since you want a white to die, chances are high that you are a refugee.

Can I HAVE a shovel, moron.

>being this fucking new

normies get out REEEEEEEEEE

As bad as the EU is, at least their banking system isn't defunct like a stool with 2 missing legs. A stiff wind and Monte dei Pachi de Siena is gonna blow over.

YFW you realize that your requirements are more demanding than 99% of the worlds elite special forces.

Good luck with your 14k army bro

>at least 18
Too bad you aren't. Take this Mickey Mouse faggotry out of here underage faggot

one spartan was worth over 66 persians.

Daily reminder that these are the people who post on Sup Forums. These are the people telling you to lift.

MPS might be fragile, but Intesa Sanpaolo, the biggest Italian bank, is one of the most stable banks in Europe.
Not even close to the clusterfuck that is Deutsche Bank with their grossly overleveraged assets.

The Spartans lost, dipshit.

>Comparing ANYONE today to Spartans

Stop please. You're making a fool out of yourself.

Do you meet all of these requirements?

>UK
not an argument, Mohammad
>confederate
You will be destroyed, Jamal

Of course I do, I'm a healthy white man.

>VERY FEW white males are shorter than [5' 10''].

Depends on the country. In the United States, probably 40% of adult, non-Mestizo white men are below 5 feet, 10 inches in height. Is 40%, i.e. "VERY FEW"?

As already stated, they are not physically capable and would need to be intellectually exceptional.

IQ of 130 requirement is completely retarded.
Good luck having no soldiers. Physical requirements are more important.

Pic related
OP the white warrior who can lift weights, frequents /fit/ and most likely has a shitty tinder profile that goes like this:
Last Halloween I went as a chicken to a party. Met a girl who went as an egg. We went back to my place. Lets just say the answer is, the chicken

If you think you can field an army with an average IQ of 130 or that it's necessary you're a fucking retard.

>lets have our smart people die in a war while our average guys stay home.

We need everyone we can get and the smart ones are the generals not the front line

With todays tech you can be almost retarded and blow a million people to hell.

IQ requirement is now 115. even the jews have average IQs this high. any lower will be detriment to offspring. anything under 130 is a warrior

Have you taken a paper and pencil IO test or one of the online ones that gives you a 125 default?

My IQ measured by a psychologist was between 140 and 145.

No. The IQ requirement could be something like 105. 115 is still extremely rare.

Wouldn't you want low IQ grunts fighting wars so they can be cannon fodder? Honestly for a supposed genius you're actually a complete idiot.

105 IQ people are capable enough. we are really going to need numbers I really dont think purity spiraling is a good plan when fighting giant numbers

This war will be fought with computers too. The best thing high IQ people could do is learn is get really good with computers

What does lift 1/2/3/4 mean?

I lift but ive never seen that before. Plates?

Maybe OHP, Bench, deadlift, squat? Total plates or per side i dont know but if its total plates im there.

What are you, 12?

Some of the deadliest soldiers have been quite short:
Simo Hayha killed 505 russian soldiers in WW2. He was 5'3"

tfw 99% Euro 5'7 blue eyes brown hair master race reporting in

Why would you send the smart people to the front line to die?
No one make their standard infantry up from the cream of the crop
Also, what do you mean by lift 1/2/3/4?

4 u

>im german french and irish but mainly german
>blonde hair blue eyes
>5'11 at 18 supposed to be 6'1 by 21 according to doctors
>weigh 180-190lbs
>max bench my body weight max squat around 340
>actually got done IQ test done by doctor to get into a special school program the required atleast 130 IQ to be in (im at 132 iq)
i want to help save the white race with my good genes....i will breed to save my brothers

1 plate ohp
2 plates bench press
3 plates squat
4 plates deadlift

Pure meme crap.

>Spartans defeated by a bunch of faggot lovers at Leuktra
Sup Forums btfo yet again

>White men who do not contribute to the fight or boys who do not train, out of faggotry or disqualification, will receive nothing and be sterilized immediately.

"White people are dying. Lets sterilize average White people. Lets put geniuses on the front line. What is modern warfare?"

1 bear vs. 1000 mice

>Mice are stronger

They would then be given women to procreate, and as an intelligent person, I don't want idiots procreating. I did not make the benefits package. Take that up with that department and bring your benefits acknowledgement sheet with you. I'm the messenger.

You will be a fine warrior. We will choke ISIS members to death side by side with our superior intellect/strength/size/whiteness

So many brainlets ITT crying that they're going to be sterilized. Nobody wants your dumb asses on the front lines making stupid decisions. I even dropped the minimum to 115. If you're crying about 115, you're too stupid to not sterilize.

Is this the baseline wuss strength goal chart?

>t. a fat neckbeard

I'm sorry but I don't care what you scored on an IQ test you're a stupid a piece of shit.

Fortunately OP's screeching will have no effect on anything ever.

>what did you get
>i don't care

This is why you'll be sterilized.

I.Q. of 2070000
And OP is stupid.
Use a viral agent and eradicate Africa, then others country.

>130
Yeah...

>IQ of at least 130 BARE MINIMUM

that's 3% of total population you moron

ayyy top 3 % of word population fuck with me

3%? you are optimistic.

He obviously likes to see elite warriors get ass fucked by a billion niggers. Its his fetish I think

>all family expenses paid for (newborn supplies, educations to undergraduate level, etc...)
A sure way to get a free copter ride, you degenerate collectivist r-selected subhuman.

>can lift AT LEAST 1/2/3/4 BARE MINIMUM
what does that even mean?

Yeah but they're all on pol

>Sending 130 IQ smart people to die in war

OP you're a fucking moron, please dont make decisions in anything ever

Some of them may be black, or women.
Even if it is a little percentage, is not 3% of full white.

>only accept the smartest 2% to fight on the front lines
They're called grunts and jugheads for a reason, bud.

Tally in the rest of his requirements and you're well below 1%. OP should sterilize himself.

What a based LARP thread.

>can lift AT LEAST 1/2/3/4
The fuck does that mean?
I do 5 reps of 25k

>post qualifications for muh race war
>EU flag
>instantly discredited

the fact that im in the top 1% really make me feel blessed to not only be white but to be one of the best whites

Why tf would you want your smartest to die for your dumbest?

>IQ of 130 bare minimum
lmao, good luck fighting the race war with less than 2% of the entire human population, let alone white people

You're trying too hard, newfag.

It means that he is a Chad troll, try to send people with high i.q. to die.

>to die
Who said we'd die? The best go on the front lines to win.

You will be choked to death, Salim.

name 10 130 IQ niggers

>hiding behind EU flag

Definitely some Swede or German who's posting while he's waiting for his wife to get done with Ahmed.

You're still trying too hard, newfag.

>one man army right here dont need any of you

>this is not even my final form

To be frank, I think you're lying. A 140-145 IQ constitutes 0.25% of the world population. That is not enough to make up a considerable fighting force, especially because that's before considering all of your other extreme requirements. In the end, you will find so few people meeting all of these specifications that your movement will have zero power. Enjoy that """intelligence""" though

Obama

5'10"
150lbs"
....I think my girlfriend might legitimately be larger than that.
I feel like I could one hand two people that size and I don't even lift lol
Sorry for your bad genetics bruh.

The perfect soldier for modern war is the totally the opposite of what you posted

>stupid, so he obeys and doesnt care dying
>manlet, so its more agile and harder to shoot
>endurance > strength, those big muscles will decay quickly when you feed off MRE

fbpb

Whats the deal with people being so obcessive over height?

i am a chad tho

your iq is not above 130 lmfao. that shitty facebook test you did does not count.

should be 90+ desu. 90 is p low but you don't need to be a fucking genius to be a foot soldier.

THXUENXJXNDJFLGJFUSGSBCJCRURJSHCHDUDKFJDLSIRUCNSKRIFHCNDKDIRYCHSKDJDJFJSI2I48E8WOEIR7EIWOTURI14881IRIROEODJCNOCLSMCHIEJCMDJEICNDJCNDUFNCJEKSLXNCIDIEOEKXNCJSIAIRIFIRNCJDKSKDKCJSKEKOFICJEJFNXNCFJEUJCJJJJEIDIEJEIDJCJFJDJEKKDIEIALSLFKSLKEKEKXKSKKSKDDKDKKDKDDKJDJDJXJDJXJXJCJIEIE838E8EKNXNWIIWIZ7XUENEJCUFJSNJQUFIFNEKOQ0JCNRIROSKKSOXOPEIHSHIF8EU729R97EHDHFJEJIW97Q829R7H2NXIIWHDIEBRHFNDJ9RFO9RHR9RHOHRIXNRHF9URH9RHTOHRH9RHBDJE9RHRPRHRJ9JRJF9RJRUORRJPRKDJSNDNFJDJSKWNDJFNWNXU666HDNSJZIDIWMSKSNJRJWKEKLPDNEJFINCJEIJFJVJENCN33XNNANDNDELOCMSNDNFJFJFJDNFBCIENCNIDNDJDJCJDIWOEJCNDBNECJUEBFJDIEJFNNDNSHAMNJXJDJXJDJMANIDJDJDJSAMJFJDJDNRAMCJFJFJRJJFJRJJDJUCJEJFJCUDHRJCJRJWONCJDJRJFJRONCODJDJFJSONCNCNCJETEVENCNDJFJDJDJEVEBDNDNDJDJSTEVEJXMDJDJNCDJDMDKCKKSKDKDKKZKSEIFVEBJXKKXKDMDMDMDKXMMXMMCKDMKCJDJCNDNXNUMBERSNCJSJCJDICJSJXBEICNCNDJC88NDHXJCJDN88JXXNCJC88NCJ88

Mexicans?
Short people want to be tall.
Tall people are comfy but know all about short people wanting to be tall (short people constantly are salty towards us).
It's only natural that this comes out a lot online where the short guy can't stab you in an autistic manlet rage.

great reading comprehension, im gonna assume you are also a nigger.

i had mine professionally done at a young age it came out to 132
>tfw im majoring in accounting cause its easy as fuck to me and you can make hella money in it

i'm being a slaveboy for the racewar

Exactly

>Alright guys come join my army, it's gonna be 50 million people vs. the rest of the world

OP doesnt even make his own IQ requirement

Theres a fucking reason the Army doesn't have height and weight standards (or at least they are very leinient) and determine physical requirements with fitness standards. Some manlet dudes are fucking antman, and some tall dudes can't lift for shit.

6'
185 lbs build
Over avg IQ
95%+ European. Rest is background noise.

Has experience fighting and outdoorsmanship.
I'm ready now and constantly improving for the RW

What a surprise.
By the way, "Chad" I'm one of the monster, ambidextrous, capable to lift 180 kg with my legs and I'm 5,64 foots.
Pure genetic aberration, if you wanna call so.

that's bs. the average is 5'10 but only because middle aged and elderly people bring the average down. your spine starts contracting like crazy after around 50, and elderly ppl were born back when the average height was much lower than now.

and plus, even though the average is 5'10, it's not like only 10% sit on the 5'10 mark. shittons of people are 5'10, it's the most common height as well as the mean. i'd say only 10% of adult but under-40 white men are below 5'10.

Sour news buddy, you're probably a lot lower than that today. I'm not just being a dick either.
IQ can be vastly higher when you're young and you don't seem to know this commonly known fact which leads me to believe you're not the sharpest cuck in the shed.

6'4 310 ex d3 offensive lineman...i got size just too much.im not running very far .ff

fuck ive always hated that image

Women find it attractive by some reason, just as we find big breasts/ass attractive

>Mexicans?
Yes! and even better, illegal mexicans, if you survived getting across the border then you are soldier material

>division 3
Sorry, bruh.

no i know iq can be "over ranged" when you are younger, but still im the only fag in this thread who had it professionally done and didnt take some facebook test for it so im somewhat proud of that