Why do Americans want to remove the flag from fire trucks?

> To Fred Gralinski, having an American back on the back of a fire truck is un-American; he also referred to firefighters as terrorists, thugs and yahoos, reported the Patch.

> “They look like a bunch of yahoos. Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don’t think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That’s not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I’m going to ask you to take the flag off the truck,” Gralinski said at a board meeting last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JtBb9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlMsuIvzuWg
archive.is/GLsVh
silencethesirens.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-complaint-to-chief-morgan.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source archive.is/JtBb9

RI here.

Not gonna happen. Everyone knows it's just a couple chowderheads busting stones for no reason. Some nickle squeezer tried telling providence fire department that sirens are racist and got told to pound sand.

(((gralinski)))

This... jews hate freedom , what's new?

That indicates a Pole, not a Jew.

But anyway fuck this guy. No better than a Jew. Flags on the trucks are /comfy/.

Implying he isn't a polish jew

You must be right, this is way too straightforward for a kike and he didn't even mention Nazis and the Lolocaust once.

> Gralinski’s two sons jumped into the fray with Facebook comments on the video supporting their father’s statements. Brett Gralinski, 35, wrote, “F*ck the flag and f*ck you. You’re pathetic. If you were not (pathetic) then you wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts about a flag on a fire truck.”

What a little shit. He's 35? Fred should be ashamed of himself.

Americans don't want to be rid of it. Communist subhumans and (((globalists))) do.

Its really not appropriate to display the flag this way. Properly mounted and in a parade its alright I suppose but just driving down the street, getting tarnished and weathered like some kind of mudflap, its not right

>If you were not (pathetic) then you wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts about a flag on a fire truck
Isnt that a bit ironic?

>he doesn't shitpost ironically irl

>chowderheads
>busting stones
>nickel squeezer
>pound sand

What is this and why does it make sense

>it's not appropriate to hang a flag

one could argue that the Fire Trucks regularly go to where fire is and it could be dangerous for the flag if a stray ember hits it and sets it on fire.

Many such cases

>A flag getting tarnished and torn in the defense of american lives.
This is an absolutely appropriate place to hang a flag.

>putting flammable shit on your fire truck
Why?

Fuck off commie

We don't have many muzzies driving fire trucks, so they usually stop at some safe distance from the first rather than battle-ram it for a high score.

> British flag flying in Britain upsetting an enricher
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlMsuIvzuWg

> Rural council votes to stop flying flag of St George claiming it is offensive to town's 16 Muslims because of links to CRUSADES
archive.is/GLsVh

Don't come to Rhode Island.

Chowderhead=moron
Nickle squeezer= jew
Busting stones=busting balls
Pound sand=fuck off

Now don't pronounce any r's and drive angrily under bridges being held up by Lincoln logs.

I love how those are straight out of the 50s. I didn't know RI was that based.

>fire fighters protecting Americans
>shouldn't have an American flag on their rig

Hmmm

I smell a city retard or a Spic

Rhode Island declared independence 6 months before the rest of "America" and had to be forced into the union after the war.

We used to be pretty great.

Fuck Lincoln logs, and fuck monroe dairy

I had no idea Americans did this.
Looks like it might get in the way, but if it doesn't I don't see why not.

Nobodies going to listen to some unelected Yankee in DC talking about flags.

It is the spics like you who are ruining RI. Specifically Providence.

It's not standard. But depending where you live you might see comfy things like this.

this guy gets it

t. Providence wop

this guy gets it too
when did the west end become little guatemala?

Isn't -ski the Polish (((berg)))?

Whenever all of Cumberland became Portugal V.2

No, most ski are usual normal Christian Polish (although Poland is in an area of above-average Ashkenazi mixture.)

It's not like sky in Russia that almost always indicates a Russian Jew.

You see that guy's sign outside the fire station near Miriam?

silencethesirens.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-complaint-to-chief-morgan.html?m=1

"Also I have actually witnessed a passenger in a Universal Ambulance deliberately spike cigarettes in my driveway. It was still burning when i picked it up. It was a Parliament and I am preserving it as positive DNA evidence."

(((He))) owns a signage company. Cianci would have broke this guys legs already, RIP.

I don't mind the Portubros, at least they make an attempt to assimilate. But I swear to God I hear more Spanish than English walking through my neighborhood. A drunk Spic stumbled into my backyard the other week and when we confronted him he mumbled something about looking for a ladder...seriously, sometimes Hitler makes a lot of sense

> Going anywhere near Providence
Sorry bud unless it is near the Financial District I am staying away cause I dont wanna be stabbed.

I'd rather have a portugee than a Rican. They take care of their lawns and have an addiction to fishing. Their girls might be hairy, but since the Indians took over cumberland and woonsocket there's a million new eyebrow threading places.

They're all named Manny, which makes everything a little easier too.

>It's not like sky in Russia that almost always indicates a Russian Jew.
That's what I was thinking about. Thanks for the clarification

Don't even talk to me about Woony. Spent about a month working there recently, you could see how lovely and homey it used to be when New England still had industry...now everything is falling apart and the town is filled with third worlders. It kills me that that part of NE is dying out and being replaced by fucking spics who can;t even be bothered to mix in

>Addicted to fishing
>Past 4 generations of my family had fishers in them.
Sounds about right.

Jews hate nationalism. It counters they"re globalists concept to take control.

Do you grow your own peppers and have little white statues on your lawn too?

>Fred Gralinski
who and why should i care?

>he doesn't know about fred gralinski