Where did the kekistan meme start? Did it originate here or on r/the donald? Was it ever good?

Where did the kekistan meme start? Did it originate here or on r/the donald? Was it ever good?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/int/thread/52671802
ctrlq.org/first/115183-kekistan/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102858446/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102913098/
yuki.la/pol/102873542
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From the shining light of these doubles kid

One sec, let me check the status of this thread. Pi related.

reeee

I think around september - november 2016. then after Trump won all the normies from reddit flocked to pol and had to fucking ruin it.

Sup Forums from september - december 2016 was fucking incredible desu.

sargon invented it then Sup Forums claimed it was there's to begin with even though it was a purely twitter/The_Donald invention. I'm convinced that everyone here already knows this but plays along with this particular narrative to add more fuel to their reddit-hatred fire

praise le kek i love frogs and memes i love pepe trumP!

The Russians came up with it.

lol triggered buttmad snowflake liberal. Hillary Clinton still isn't president. Praise kek!

I think in those larp threads about invading Tuvalu, it should have ended there then sargon of cuckad promoted the idea of an oppressed ethnicity because he's a fat wanker.

A meme constantly evolves. Taken to its ultimate beginning it would have been somewhere around 2005, when world of warcraft was released.

Different factions spoke different languages and were unable to communicate with eachother. You did see text of the other faction, but it would be nonsensical.

However, when a horde player said "lol", the allience player would see it displayed as "Kek".

That boys and girls, ultimately set things in motion.

god i miss vanilla.

Kekistan started here with people wanting to form a micro-nation somewhere. They were mocked, and went to Reddit instead.

The Cult of Kek is the one true form of Kekism. These secular Kekists are blaspheming against the great frog.

>summer school

Sup Forums declared war on Tuvalu, and the idea was to rename it kekistan. That faggot on twitter stole the idea and turned it into this bullshit.

It basically goes back to the Sup Forums plot to colonize Nambia back in like March 2016 and similar types of "Sup Forums colony threads" people would LARP about. IIRC back this last winter/spring some guy found some island on sale for arock bottom price and the colony idea sprung up again. Some anons came up with the name "Kekistan" for the colony and made the flag and LARPed for a while until the thing died down.
Then the_donald found it and started putting the flags out in public with no idea of what they actually meant, and it basically represents reddit at this point.

I've never heard of a videogame set sonething in motion like this. I would imagine the "political movement" started with Sup Forums users that played WoW and then normies caught on to the meme? I'm just trying to piece things together here.

this guy knows what's up

just like with everything ever
started here and then the reddit autists made took it and made it so shit and cringe that at this point its even an embarrassment that it started here

Praise kek was started by Sup Forums and that was the basis of Sargons Kekistan meme.

It started on Sup Forums from some LARPing esoteric trump supporters. Its stupid and was never good.

>when did the kekistan meme start

euroshit education, everyone

Kekistan is not a political movement. It is not something physical. The memes are just embodyments of an idea... a glorious vision of what is to come.

Think of it as international Jewry, but for us. Kekistanis are people robbed of their identities and nations. People who's hearts are full of sorrows and feels. Yet we live on, roaming the dark plains of the internet, keeping the spark alive untill we finally have a nation of our own again.

I am kekistani.

Started here and Reddit schmucks took it over and fucked it up for everyone else.

It originated here then reddit hijacked it
Thdres a reason it has a 4 chan logo on the flag and not a reddit face.

I used to think maddox was cool. And then he made that cuck video and started participating in reddit tier events like these

older, kek is the korean form of "lol" and it was common for it to be spammed in starcraft. Blizzard put it as the translation for a joke.

end yourself

The question is where will it die? Israel?

and yes, occult synchronicity literally materialized our god, Kek. It's a collective consciousness thing... the ancient topological metaphore of old. Those with the eyes to see, know this to be true.

"AB" in Trollish translated to "FU" for any non-trolls.

Ohh yeah, now we're getting educated.

I hate reddit so much.

>Kekistan
More diverse than liberal colleges

The first instance of "Kek" being used as anything other than "lol" here was shortly after the Ebola chan meme died out.

Autists were desperate for another diety to worship and thus "PRAISE Kek" was born.

Do you feel treathened? We know (((your))) modus operandi. We have taken it and optimalized it - the combined use of technology and archetypical mythology, we will take over this planet. Kekistan is a phase.

>international jewry
We're nationalists you faggot

>Sup Forums from september - december 2016 was fucking great
Objectively wrong. The amount of "shilling" (read shitposting) was insane. There was zero discussion it was just "HAHA BASED TRUMP DID IT AGAIN" or "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" every single thread. It was basically what /r/the_donald is now. It's even shittier now because of the influx of newfags.

Sup Forums made up 99% of the kek stuff. All sargon did was create the name kekistan (actually I'm not even sure of that, but that is another matter). That is a reasonable basis for Sup Forums to say it's our meme, you dumb nigger.

Thanks for the history lesson goys

Here. There were a few threads making the flag. There was an user who made a bunch but the current one was made here by him.

He didnt create it. I remember a massive thread about it and the dude with the trips had Kekistan. It was an occult instruction, blessed by Kek himself (pbwh).

>All sargon did was create the name kekistan
He did not. Sup Forums was already posting that as the new name of Tuvalu before him. Sargon just stole it along of faggot redditors.

kekistan != kek, you literal nigger. learn to fucking read

that looks like BC

Well actually Kek is a part of a south korean culture war thats been going on for over a decade now, get a grip m8

Kind of.
The normals caught wind of Kek and decided to ruin it like they ruined everything else.
Now it's spread from here, to reddit, to youtube and facebook.
We had the aid of a supernatural being and now we have cancer.

>We had the aid of a supernatural being and now we have cancer.
He is a god of chaos indeed

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

first mention of kekistan

4archive.org/board/int/thread/52671802

>The normals caught wind of Kek and decided to ruin it like they ruined everything else.
>Now it's spread from here, to reddit, to youtube and facebook.
>We had the aid of a supernatural being and now we have cancer.
HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

I'd honestly rather deal with satanic pedo commies in power than people with active facebook accounts in my top secret clubhouse.

Are you seriously that retarded? Where the fuck do you think kekistan comes from?

Yes that's all good. But part of the process is hating the normies. They still end up wanting to be like us, and redpilling continues. Don't fix what isn't broken, user.

see

The word Kek and Pepe and the Sup Forums flag was known way before Kekistan. But I am pretty sure the first mention of Kekistan is from Sargon of Akkad.

ctrlq.org/first/115183-kekistan/

Right after Sargon's video about Kekistan

Are you seriously that retarded? Why do you keep insisting that this is what OP asked? stop embarrassing yourself

Sup Forums invented it obviously. Reddit only creates the most retarded of memes.

Yes it was kind of good when it was concerned with creating anti islamic and racist flags for a kek nation for fun. As soon as reddit latched on to it and decided there was an " official" flag and the "official" name was kekistan and they started selling merchandise and meming in real life it all turned to cringe.

This is what reddit does and reddit has a long history of doing with memes.

Sup Forums will brain storm and experiment with memes to create original content. Reddit with latch on to a meme declare it can only be uses in one "correct" way or you are 'doing it wrong' and ridiculed and then they will over use it ib the one way repeatedly until it becomes cringe.

For his reason kekistan and kekistan flags are rejected here.

Thanks reddit. Fucking fags.

Remember friend. Knowledge is a circular thing... circles within circles within circles. Let the normies play in the outer circles created for them by our Kekistani wizzards. Only few are found worhty to enter into the knowledge of Kek.

uhh june?
there are already posts with it from last year originating from Sup Forums. And thread upon thread in december 2016 talking about renaming tuvalu, kekistan after it's invaded.

thanks norwegian archivebotanon

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm replying to your post, not the OP you nigger.
>Sup Forums claimed it was there's to begin with even though it was a purely twitter/The_Donald invention.

This

Dont have the picture, but it would be really appropriate to post here, im sure someone has it, but its about a professor going through memes from the election..

I know our European schools don't cover memes, but no need to rub it in our face.

True and deep wisdom.
My tumors still hurt though.

rebbit ruins everything

What is this faggotry. Screenshots of the term are already in this thread from before Sargon regarding the renaming of Tuvalu. Dumb faggots.

Sargon of Akkad made kekistan in an attempt to hijack Kek from Sup Forums

yes, in reference to kekistan not kek. mems aside you might actually be retarded

they also teach us basic grammar

>these unironically exist

We need a new deity...one to fuel our hate for reddit

Always unequivocally bad like literally banana tier

HERE IS POL TALKING ABOUT KEKISTAN BEING THE NEW NAME OF TUVALU BEFORE THAT FAGGOT SARGON STOLE IT AND GAYED IT UP WITH REDDIT.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102858446/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102913098/
yuki.la/pol/102873542

Deflected.

We created kek through the sheer shitposting will of meme magic

Then those faggots on thedonald stole it and made it into a faggot nation of faggots

Like I said kekistan comes from kek, you incredibly stupid nigger.

why kekistan? who the fuck wants to live a stan country?

> wishing you had brains
it is supposed to be a normie spinoff of the greater memetic principality
besides it is a spoof of some ummah people claiming special sensitivities
this is the last time i keksplained sth to some shariablue hot shit
its out there doing its thing (hopefully)

We need a shitpost God that reddit won't corrupt, but rather worship against.

anons debating how we shouldn't name it like a mudskin country would be named, ect. But settling on kekistan anyway. Why do reddit faggots in this thread think they know shit. God dammit they probably don't even know kek started off as Baal of Mt. Lel

FUCKING
FAGGOTS

GOD I HATE REDDIT SO GOD DAMN MUCH

All hail Baal!

and no was is now, or ever did, dispute that, you illiterate faggot

I'm conflicted. On the one hand I want to argue that handing a bunch of atheists in fedoras a hypersigil kills it's power by turning it into a joke...and on the other you have digits.

If Sup Forums created the basis for the meme then it is not purely a twitter/r_thedonald invention, like you said.

This. I miss Baal worship. Why can't we worship something seen as fundamentally nasty next, like apep/apophis, a snake god of destruction

Shitpost caesar. Let me explain.
We need something older than adolf hitler. Caeser generally has a neutral reputation, even though he and his senate were right wing. This means that as long as we can associate him with our brand of nationalism, we can keep him away from normies and reddit faggots.

+1

>Caesar
Which one? Julius? Gaius Caesar was a badass in his own right...

>Where did the kekistan meme start?
Here in flag creation threads.
> Did it originate here or on r/the donald?
Here
>Was it ever good?
No.

are you fucking serious? by this logic Matt Furie created kekistan. kekistan != kek. I don't know how much more clear I can make that, ahmet

It was pretty fun to see all the shills freak when MI came in as a RED state.

KEK wolted it.
Power not in the symbols per se but in the principality, the tenets of its core principles
they've been handed a spinoff and are anchoring all good

Or the rust belt in general.