Why does a mere picture of this country trigger well over half of Earth's population?

Why does a mere picture of this country trigger well over half of Earth's population?

they wiped the greatest civilization, Greeks, out of existence and permanently cucked Christians by islamifying Antioch and Constantinople.

t*rks need to be gassed and so you do

because noboby likes a roach

Because it's a monstrosity.

In all honesty, if it was Christian Orthodox, you'd probably see people clamouring it and showering it with praise. Rather than focusing on the crooked-nose brown mulatto things that dominate the country's hotter regions, you'd see Sup Forums and other boards focusing on the whiter population, insisting on 'muh turkey is white', 'muh marry a traditional turkish woman, they're white'.

The (((West))) has panic attacks and starts violently frothing at the mouth when they remember centuries of occupation by the superior culture of the pure.

Strangely, they're perfectly fine having their women dress up as Arabs. Disgusting cumskin subhumans.

>country

we literally cucked them for centuries.

>They wiped Greeks out of existence

not really
armenia and georgia are not considered as wh*Te and we are more or less wh*Ter than them

armenians are kurd-tier.

Also here i made a list of Turkish footballers
How many of them are wh*Te? tell me.

you have nothing to do with byzantium or ancients greeks. you are muslim turks.

yeah i think georgians were wh*Ter than them
ebüg :DDD

I see only wasted potential.

Ataturk was too good for them.

I counted 11 that I would mistake as white if I passed them on the street

>implying turks aren't cucked armenian converts
whatever you tell yourself

>they're perfectly fine having their women dress up as Arabs
What are you even referring to here, you inbred mono-browned shitskin?

I literally have pure Armenian neighbors and half of them have light hair and blue eyes. Explain how they aren't white?

biggest proof that USA is not wh*Te

Only Sup Forums and roachniggers care about roachland. The sooner Erdogan restores order and exterminates the Kurds the better though.

But that guy is white

Just roach banter m8. Armenians and Georgians are white, western georgians even have 25% light eyes, while the number is 16% in Armenia.

Why does this one trigger all the non Kurd mudslides lolololololol duck you Mohammad.

>16% in Armenia
LOL Hachickyan stop shitposting you're not wh*Te

You are probably Armenian :DD

fucking roaches

ebin tirad

>4% more
Probably the balkan mutts :D

nah it mostly comes from depigmented turks and dönmes from trabzon and rize

>The (((West))) has panic attacks
>Beheading and burned alive moors, degenerates and kikes was actually a national sport in Iberia.

Those times user.

Not so much trigger as fill our bowels with disgust.

>dönmes
Aren't there like a few thousand of them? And what the fuck is a depigmented turk? Is that what you call non-round headed shitskin turks from Altay to make yourselves feel better?

REMOVE KEBAB. TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE!

>And what the fuck is a depigmented turk
wh*Te looking anatolian shitskins or turkics like pic related