I can't wait till the Nazis have been defeated user. I so look forward to us raising our child together~

>I can't wait till the Nazis have been defeated user. I so look forward to us raising our child together~

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_6g6UZINI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Cousin_Vinny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha bitch. Joke's on you. I am a Nazi. Your baby will be a Nazi too. Muahahahahahhahaha.

I ram a knfie right through her fucking gut killing her and her kike spawn. Any other reply is a kike lover or a kike themselves.

Ask her why are her tits lactating and why isn't she wearing any panties. I'll then assume she wants to fuck and then proceed to give her what she needs.

Haha good one

Storm Little Round Top to protect your Big Round Top Anne

You realize Judaism is Matrilineal right?

*parries your bayonet*

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

>I am a Nazi. Your baby will be a Nazi too.

>ID is literally JoOO

Stop teasing my impregnating non-whites pregnancy fetish, you schmuck.

>not born in time to save anne frank
>born too late for time travel
>just in time for anne frank rule 34

>what do?
Sage.

this

>not born in time to save anne frank
>born too late for time travel

I think you got mixed up there

>just in time for anne frank rule 34

Not just any Anne Frank Rule 34, PREGNANT Anne Frank Rule 34

you realize half-jews were allowed to stay in germany and serve in the SS

You don't parry shit you fucking kike, gtfo this isn't Reddit

You meant to say parries dick with your anus cause you're a faggot

> real life friends

Eleventh post best post.

True, but they generally had to either cover up that fact or get an exemption issued by the German government

>Storm Little Round Top to protect your Big Round Top Anne

Kek underrated post

Hand Anne a shotgun and tell her to be ready to defend herself from the muscular Aryan Nazi terminators

Thanks, had bit of a Jeff Mangum-inspired improv there

what the fuck even is this thread

SEMEN STAINS THE BIG ROUND TOP

It's why Sup Forums is the greatest thing in the universe

Autism in its purest form

lol too funny

Forgive me Colonel Chamberlain

>Implying I would impregnate a jew

Never had children, never will.

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't fuck any decently attractive woman who showed interest in them, regardless of race

That's sadly the truth.

>even holding hands with a naziphobe

Dream on

yum

never gets old

Good(?) thing none have.

>implying there's anything wrong with having a qt jewish wife

See what I mean?

Also SATANIC TRIPS

Bingo

Okay I've kind of given up on television lately - what is this from???

>JoOOHbV+oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Strain, the leading villian is a vampire who got ditched by a Jewish girl he was dating and became a full-blown Nazi

How do I get a jewish girlfriend?

Have a big nose and show her your penny pouch.

Are you irish or italian? My cousin Vinny from NY wife is jewish. All her friends husbands either seem to be italian or irish

I dunno, your local synagogue might be a good place to start.

>My cousin Vinny

I see what Jew did there

Dustpan

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_6g6UZINI

>the baby is half white

One of 'em got KEKED, I'm not sure which though.

>average pollack

Haven't seen the movie but I am serious that I have a cousin named Vinny married to a jew.

Darby on Sons of Anarchy is a legit Aryan Brotherhood member (tattoos and all) and his ex is Gemma Teller who's Jewish

What's his job?

No way.

He works as a lawyer for a bank. Great guy taught me how to fight.

Most people have pretty crap lives so I wouldn't want to risk having children

cover it with band-aids and then reveal it as your bring her to orgasm obviously

>cousin from NY named Vinny works as a lawyer
>My Cousin Vinny is about a lawyer named Vinny from NY

Sure...

Get rich and powerful, you'll be beating them off with a stick after that. Every Jewess can smell out an influential goy, they are programmed to bring your position into the tribe.

Believe me, don't believe me either way he exists

>Sieg
>fucking
>heil

Beautiful...

who are you and why are you in my house?

Well tell us about him. Is he a lot older than you? Does he have any kids?

Why so you can dox him?

Nice try kike

>tfw Jews are immune to cucking

*puts on phony Dutch accent*

>"Oy Vey! Hello Kebabanon, my name's Anne. It's your baby I have inside of me. Won't you be a loving father to it? Let's play a game. I've got this old diary with some empty pages in it. You can tear out a page, write a name on one side, I'll write a rebuttal on the other, and then we'll switch. Maybe once my father's workers have all gone home, we can cuddle together in his office. Come on, it'll be fun."

>You realize Judaism is Matrilineal
Because they're fake kikes. True jewry is patrilineal, but since they lost the tablets a while back (might have been when the Romans destroyed the Temple), they've gone matrilineal.

Uh, no. Just to see if those details happen to match the movie.

What does vinny do in the movie?

He's a blatantly unqualified personal injury lawyer who's admitted to the bar after six attempts and winds up defending his cousin who's accused of murder in Alabama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Cousin_Vinny

Cousins a corporate lawyer, who didn't fail the bar. Also side note is it even legal to fail the bar that much?

>is it even legal to fail the bar that much?

Sadly yes. And you only need to pass it once too.

Thats sad. Any way I've got to get back to work. Check you later

Cheers discount Australia

DELET THIS

I have a couple in my background. My greatx9 grandpa slapped the jew out of his wife.

Give me the
SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E
of that image

How'd he do that?

go figure that shit out m8

>lactating
>Jewish
>titties

Ok so you are jidf, or some other form of shill, this exact thread keeps getting posted again and again

>implying I'd sleep with, much less impregnate a woman who does not support my political views

How 'bout one who just loves you?

thanks

If our views are so incompatible, I wouldn't marry her, which also means no sex.
That doesn't mean I wouldn't try to convince her, but if she doesn't change her views, it's not going to work out in the long run anyway

im doing the same
id never think i would jack off to an image of a dead jewish teenager on fucking Sup Forums

How would a person with Jewish ancestry even do that before the gubmint booted them out or put them on a train?

I will never understand the appeal of this hideous little lesbian

Someone post the pasta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

She's the ultimate symbol of all the innocence that was murdered by the Nazis' tyranny in the Holocaust and WW2 in general. Someone with a promising future who was cruelly robbed of the opportunity to be a wife, give birth to children, and nurture them. So naturally any guy with a hero fantasy narrative would imagine rescuing her from the clutches of the Nazis and giving her a chance experience being a lover and mother she never had.

How do you think so many Americans took home European women as wives after WW2? They were basically living out the ancient knight in shining armor saving the princess tales they had been raised on from boyhood and these damsels in distress, who had lived in fear of the Nazis for years were eager to show their gratitude.

First time for everything

literally slapped the shit out of her.

My ancestors were poor knights. A god awful jew married his daughter in for the name. gave my family some money.

Worst decision in the history of the family. Noses were never the same.

BRAP

I'm going to rip that fetus out and put my own baby in it.

Pretty interesting family history you got there. Did he at least teach the children about the virtues of chivalry and honor?