What she does not know is that all of you actually would be with a trans woman anyway if "she" has big tits

What she does not know is that all of you actually would be with a trans woman anyway if "she" has big tits

theblaze.com/news/2017/07/03/transgender-activist-straight-men-should-work-through-non-attraction-to-transgender-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/4bx296/album_of_kalindra_chan_gifs/
transgenderuniverse.com/2016/05/24/breast-forms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't mentally ill trans freaks work through (((being born the wrong gender)))

Do you realize you said mentally ill twice there?

It's not about sex you mentally ill freaks. I want children and can't do that with some he-she bitch-tard.

Imagine if we did this to them:
>I don't care if you're a gay man, you have to like women!
>just overcome your BIGOTRY and have sex with a woman you sexist!
>god, you're such a heterophobe for not even wanting to have sex with women
>you ignorant misogynists wish you could have someone as good as a woman!

But of course, we know these freaks with gender dysphoria need serious mental help instead of the bullshit that the media love to feed them.

Bullshit.

No interest whatsoever in being with a mentally ill man, even if it is a female impersonator

Stop treating them like normal people. They have mental issues. Logic is not found in their brains. Just pity their existence until they get sent to a psychiatric ward when the world goes back to normal.

Or that faggot can not tell me what to do and then die once they realize a cosmetic surgery doesn't turn you into another gender.

Why are these mentally ill freaks promoting rape culture?
>u gotta fuck me str8 boi
>better gimmie dat dik
>im a reel grl
>feminine penis is still feminine

this is right. don't engage with them or take them seriously. best thing you can do.

>genitals are just flesh
>you can probably deal with it

So why didn't "she"?

Ayyyyy My man!

>tranny
>big tits
>pic related
has dick/10

>straight men who want us but refuse to admit it
No, they want to fuck effeminate sissy boys who can pass as female when clothed. Not men in drag who are clearly men and mutilated their genitals.
Also they're probably not straight but bi.

Just like lesbians being not attracted to males is just something they need to work through.

Vagina's feel awesome. I'm not sticking it in some dudes ass or inverted dick. Vaginas were designed to take dick and feel great.

Underrated

>giving the biggest strawman insufferable trannies the microphone and keep the trans-discussion topics on sexual attraction, succeed in distracting from legitimate discrimination issues.

>should work through non-attraction of trans

Maybe you should work through having a dick and being a man. You stupid fucks just made this a valid argument.

That's a unicorn. 90% look like shit and I'm sure even that one will even have man features that are noticeable in non-cropped or angled pics.

Why don't these people understand that if they can't make babies then straight dudes want nothing to do with them?

I can't imagine anyone being attracted to that abomination.

All the better to attention-whore, I guess. Homos are always lusting after straight guys, they must think they can lure them better with some Maybelline and a bad boob job. This reminds me of black guys telling women that if they don't fuck them, they're racist.

It's not normal. It will never be normal. Get psychological help. I'm done.

>Does she have implants? Or just really good forms? Sometimes it's hard to tell lol
>Really good forms. I'm super jealous and I wish I knew where she got them.

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/4bx296/album_of_kalindra_chan_gifs/

His tits aren't even real they're just these things apparently transgenderuniverse.com/2016/05/24/breast-forms/

>breastforms
Y-you want these?
Like, for yourself?

Took a hundred shots to get that one.
irl he's ugly.
in five years he'll look like Shaun Hannity in drag.

>Being a straight white men attracted to actual women is considered to be a mental illness.
FUCKING WORLD WAR III WHEN?!

You can't impregnate and start a family with a trans freak. Lunatics.

maybe because... pic related.