What laws did we break?

>get fucked by a stronger tribe
>people side with the one that is weakest

that's not how it works

The natives got beads, that's what they wanted in exchange

FPBP

>be 100 different nations of asian land bridge savages
>see weird white dudes come to your shit
>instead of uniting to kill them you trade with them and let them fuck your daughters

where have i seen this

>if you're there first you own it forever

Looks like America owns the Moon lads.

The United States of America was founded by white people.

>"illegally"

There was no country when Whites arrived, otherwise we would have settled there.

sage and report.

We built America from the ground up

Yeah bitch. Deal with it. It's cruel but it isn't illogical.

>Comes to America illegally
Breaking which laws?

How can you steal something that has no owner? And why is it okay for Natives to "steal land" from each other but not the white man?

Weak b8 cunt

The difference is that the 'natives' were simply part of the fauna of the land, and didnt own it like a deer or a bear doesnt own it. In other words the settlers 'colonized' land that was empty.

y peepo b like
deadass sagin you're slide thread smuh tuhbuh

>SJWs are the conehead Spencer shills
What a surprise.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/

If I wanted to live in a 3rd world country full of brown people I'd move to turkey or mexico

>steals land of the natives
you mean bought it or traded for it? not our fault all it took sometimes was a bottle of whiskey and some shiny beads

>oppresses PoC
no, plenty of civilizations have expanded, only white people are made to feel bad for it. You're a muslim, your people have done huge amounts of conquest and no one tries to guilt you for it.

Or trade with the white man for weapons to kill your native neighbors.
Or ally with the white man to kill your native neighbors.
Or take advantage of weakened tribes suffering from European diseases to kill your native neighbors.
Native Americans were as shitty to each other as inner city niggers are to inner city niggers.

so you agree natives should be able to self-determine who comes onto their land?

WHEN WILL YOU ARAB SCUM PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES? YOU ENSLAVED AND CASTRATED MILLIONS OF AFRICANS. WHEN WILL YOU PAY?

Truth. In before not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. Spencer is controlled opposition

you broke god's laws and now you are getting your just retribution as your society and culture slowly dies around you while you spend your days in an obscure degenerate Mongolian chemistry subforum worried about the coming apocalypse because deep down you know that you deserve it

>Natives
You've been memed.

If you don't want to be around white people its VERY easy. Most of the world has no whites. They are utopias. You don't have to live in white hellholes anymore OP.

Not just Africans. Look up the Barbary slave trade

Castration of africans doesnt sound all that bad right now desu

>kill off neanderthals in a rampage across the continents
>get btfo many millennium later
>REEEE OUR LAND

Stop making slide threads.

Something else to watch out for

>our movement

You homos are doing the same thing. You guys oppressed every people you have ever encountered. Are you fucking retarded ?

We built the world.

Reminder: Its better to kill them all than to leave a few remaining.

not your land if you can't defend it

what the fuck did (you) actually build fag?

Roads, cars, computers, the airplane, electricity, the toaster, the microwave, the TV, the radio. Suck my white dick Arab scum.

>whites assume cultural dominance
>300 years later they tell you that being dominant in a world where only the best with the sharpest claws survives is wrong
>"ok sorry, our white race isnt good enough to live on this planet anymore :-("
white people are fucking retarded

Honorary American with fpbp.

you fucking disingenuous niggers never cared about God or any of his laws fuck off

Yeah you're so tough nigger. That's why we enslaved you and conquered your entire shitty continent

>most natives were nomads
>most of the land was wild and disused.
>most of the land is STILL wild and disused.
>steals their land

Okay

Laws are social constructs irrelevant when it comes to war, as it has been see on eurangutan invasion of Amerindian land.

Incas were superior to europeans. And you can't deny it. Deal with the facts.

Stole? Conquered. Big difference. Also fuck that fag in the picture.

I was handed this world by my ancestors and their compatriots to do as I please and leave it the same or better to my descendents.

Explain to me how millions of shitskins is going to improve it?

(you) didn't build anything you faggots are by far the worst living representatives of the white race today you actually hate the world your ancestors built so much that you avoid it all costs and slip into escapism cartoons and the internet anything to avoid it at all costs

>You're a muslim, your people have done huge amounts of conquest and no one tries to guilt you for it.
I don't know about you, but I sure try to guilt them for it.
Remove kebab from white lands! Refugees out of Europe!

Indians sold their land for beads.

>steals land from "natives"

wtf i love tribalism now

You'll get some free/cheap labour but have the fuckers hanging round your neck for eternity.

This is not your land. Time to get the fuck out of America. America belongs to the Amerindians, and history has demonstrated Amerindian superiority against eurangutan primates.

Your extinction is near.

Prepare your luggage.

>Fought, bought and conquered this land.
Jealous OP?

Lmao at this leaf btfo out of you pol tards. HEs right. You are being punished by the universe. Should have been better to your brothers and sisters. Shouldnt have let your souls get so cucked with pride, aka hubris. The father of all sins.

Says the faggot on a board for white supremacy who tries to fuck shit up to feel better. Being a brown shit skin automatically makes you subhuman genetic garbage.

Whites sold their souls for pride.

>How can you steal something that has no owner?

That's really a retarded argument. The land had owners, and those owners would defend the land to their deaths, but just because they didn't adhere to the European legal system then that means the territory is without owner? How ridiculous.

Not all tribes were nomadic numbnuts.

Oh yeah. I look exactly like those albinos.

>This is not your land

Dude British people are so good at fighting that we took that land and then beat ourselves to keep it.

But you are the real subhuman in this day and age. The tables have turned. How the mighty have fallen.

They dosn't steal it they conquered it by warfare. War has existed since forever

White people are not white. We are beige. We're not albino.

Did you forget the recent findings that human life may have begun in Europe and not Africa?

>illegally
Sage

Law of conquest, get fucked nigger.

Nah you look like some brown person fucked your albino ancestor and gave you the ability to tan. Nice birthmarks you got. Wonder who gave them to you.

Says the faggot shitposting on a white supremacist board because he feels so inferior.

And by that logic, you are conquered stop crying about it.

Quit larping, the only native americans who give two shits about taking back their land do not know how to operate a computer.

The dark skinned guy is hideous though. I don't deny white people came from the Middle East but that doesn't make white people albinos.

Comes to America and goes "Hey, this looks nice".
Conquers Indians.
Makes country.

White conqueror logic.

"Natives" are immigrants from Asia, Solutreans were here first

Mexican and muslim peasants are replacing you on the Amerindian land called America and europe.
USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now. Time to go extinct, subhuman.

Prepare your luggage.

Answer me when you have something relevant to say, chimpie.

Fuck your (((findings))). Your articles will never. Listen. Never will they be worth more than what I can see with my eyes, know with my most basic logic, and feel with my heart.

No one is going to live in your forced fake artificial matrix. Not anymore.

Why do Arabs think you're black? You used to enslave blacks and cut their dicks off.

>"Opresses"
Liberal term for we wrecked their shit
Fucking Indian burial grounds are everywhere because we did too good securing land

What's brown people logic?
Oh right walk around the desert and murder your neighbor for a goat. Your golden ages are behind you Ahmed, accept the slow calamity that will be removal of our race.

>what is mediterranean

>Muslim flag
>>>/shill/

>implying Natives didn't immigrate to the Americas themselves

dumb bait thread, saged

No, laws are written by the guy with the biggest dick and if you don't follow them you get cockslapped. Shut up about your post modern bullshit and write without using trendy buzzwords and faggot flags.

If you can't illustrate an idea coherently then you should go back to school.

soon

your*

And if the incas were superior the. Where the fuck are they now?

Oh right they were using sticks with volcano rocks in them and ended up being shot and ridden down by the superior iron and horse and gunpowder.

It makes them their descendant. And their GREAT GREAT SHAME. GREAT SHAME. Their great shame and incalculable HUBRIS. It has caused more devestation on this planet than anything. Your fucking lie. "Race"

All because you cant handle the truth. You sold out your brothers to stand on their heads.

"Were not brothers! were white ppl! Ya subhumans!!"

Nah. Youre fucking ashamed albino descendants. Great shame.

What a fucking huge lie that you live.

Whites had Jesus die to wash the sin off

But births greatly out numbered deaths. That's the flaw in your logic.

Thanks, I'm a phone fag. Killing time at work.

>illegally
Kek, nothing is illegal when your people don't have writing or laws, Squatting Bull.

Everybody is black. You just dont know it yet. But you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q&t=2s

But Arabs are more violent than white people and you worship a child molester.

there will be a massive baby bommer die off soon, and they are the largest single generation and the largest single white demo

The descedents of African and arab albinos, living directly above the middle east and Africa. Mixing with middle easterns and Africans for thousands of years.

I just realized spencer looks like a slim, non deformed eggman.

We will have a resurgence.

That's literally the same as eurangutans migrating to yurop.

Go back to the shithole you came from, eurangutan.
Laws are for the submissive against a certain system, you subhuman chimp.

America belongs to the Amerindians. Prepare your luggage, monkey.
Try again, monkey.
They are in the same place your subhuman race will be 50 years from now.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrated it.

Go back to yurop, eurangutans.

people of color. thats everyone vs. Whites.

I hate them. POC. I really do. Its come to that and it is only based on their behavior, not their appearance. I do hate them.

We win be regaining control of our tv news stations, then making it illegal for any 'latinos' to vote, and also reversing the 1965 immigration act. Israelis can run banks and media outlets in Israel but not here, not in America.

I have heard so many Jews call for the genocide of Whites. Yet speaking up makes me an anti-semite. They truly an evil race, and they are responsible for the immigration and the hate that the 'POC' exhibit towards my people.

Why are niggers and pakis allowed on the internet?