Would you be willing to date someone away from you on the political compass...

Would you be willing to date someone away from you on the political compass? How far would they have to be to turn you off?

Just Marxists, I don't want to date someone ideologically inclined to hate me.

Anyone but authoritarian right-wingers, they are some fucking dumbasses

No more than six points left no more than 2 below me
I am 8 right 2 below any girl I date is preferably anywhere higher than me and equally right or more but I'm accepting of someone whose left of me so long as they are still on the right.

kill yourself familia tbqh

>Ask a question
>Get a response
>Get mad at it
Retard

Do you know where you are? Fucking retard

>Be an ancom
Retard

>That Political compass
Feudalism, Monarchism, and Hoppeanism are farther to the right of paleocon and ancap; the political compass wasn't designed to accommodate them.

>Would you be willing to date someone away from you on the political compass?

I would, if they weren't a disgusting overassertive, oversensitive meatblob. Which generally automatically excludes those on the far left.

If a bernout hasn't uncucked themself by this point, they're beyond saving.

As an anarcho indiviualist and egoist i dont care.

I'm willing to date anybody, yes

Stirner got it right what more is there to say?

Faggot.

i think i'm a natsoc monarchist with basic constitutional protections. why is this not a thing?

wow how did you dodge the zyklon? i thought we shoahed you commie lolbertarian types years ago.

Best political compass I've ever seen

>Feudalism, Monarchism, and Hoppeanism are farther to the right of paleocon and ancap; the political compass wasn't designed to accommodate them.
Paleocon wasn't meant to be as far right as monarchism and fuedalism. The rest is retarded- hereditary/land distribution based hierarchies aren't necessarily bigger hierarchies than capitalist ones, they're just different kinds. Since there's a myriad of different ways to implement them in real life, most ideoloes can't really be put down to one single point on the compass. They're fields with different conceptual or RL examples as points within the fields. In some cases an ancap society would be further right than monarchy or fuedalism or hoppeanism, and in some cases vice versa. But they can be approximated for the sake of an infograph as being at the same distance right.

That'd make you far libertarian centrist, which is still on the compass. Even if you self-identity as some weird autism-tier ideology like national anarchism or third positionism or sycreticism (e.g falangism) you're still on there.

Already there, I'm dating a leaf.

>implying
>I misspelled "fascism"
Oh well. I'll fix it when I get back on a PC desu

Also it's "hierarchical" not "hierarchal"

No SJW or feminists. Dealbreaker. Dont care how hot. People who call themselves communists or any derivative thereof are excluded too. Otherwise... yeah i guess im tolerant but how can i find a woman to tolerate me. Im slowly but surely going ful 14/88.

Oh well. I don't think I've ever seen it explained in those terms though, and if it has it wasn't using the normal graph.

There are no "alt-right" girls, and if there are they're kikes or traps and you don't want them anyway. look for women that hang out in more traditional places where natsocs congregate, like in fundie or punk or skinhead communities. They're usually attractive, too, if you're okay with mental instability.

I've been told on this board a few times that LibSocs don't exist, but I'm glad to see that isn't true. Kek.

The compass test put me libertarian left, so I know its all kinds of fucked up anyway.

yes
except for marxists and nazis/fascists.