What do you guys think the queer kids stuff channel?

What do you guys think the queer kids stuff channel?
If you don't know what queer kids stuff is, it's basically a LGBT channel made for kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkxDZ0Q_xys&feature=youtu.be&t=72
addons.mozilla.org/en-uS/firefox/addon/video-blocker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill it with fire

I don't watch YouTube because I'm an adult, not an autistic teenager with an e-cig in one hand and a spinner in the other.

If anything should be banned on YouTube it should be this.

trying to force kids without mental illnesses to become like them. should be gassed asap.

if you were born with a penis you are a male, not a female.

It's trash, poisoning kids' minds into thinking that they can just decide what gender and sexuality they are instead of just being themselves and getting over it.

Homosexuality should not be exposed to children. It wasn't exposed to me as a child. I figured out it existed on my own after I was a teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkxDZ0Q_xys&feature=youtu.be&t=72

lends credence to the idea that faggots are a demon's pawn, and should be exterminated

>I don't watch YouTube because I'm an adult, not an autistic teenager with an e-cig in one hand and a spinner in the other.
And yet here you are on 4chinz, the internet's central hub of MLP faggotry and weaboos.

It's Diluting the minds of children with bullshit liberal propaganda.

A picture says a thousand words.

What a sad world it has become when I'd feel more comfortable letting a child browse Sup Forums than I would YouTube, with all these propaganda shit and stuff like those Elsa/Spiderman videos.

/dump

Should be targeting older kids and adolescents. Sex education before then doesn't need to be that extensive.

>What do you guys think the queer kids stuff channel?

I think it is homosexuals trying to touch kids anyway they can. Same shit. look at civilisation burn for some degenerates sexual obsessions.

soldier prons slavery? whos the puppet master?

addons.mozilla.org/en-uS/firefox/addon/video-blocker/

hides entire channels
those spiderman spammers always make new channels tho

It would disappear overnight if this faggot board wouldn't give it 2000 views each week.

Why not just have the family bathroom sign? That's what I don't get.

>Nothing is "boy" or "girl" in my house.
>Every reference to any person in her house is gender, no other attributes mentioned.

nice
pic related

this thing on the left either needs to repent and convert, or be beheaded and burned.

that is satan himself trying on a new costume for halloween

Nice, I'll share that with my family. I myself don't have kids. Thank you!

Do they know why this is?

why is it spiderman and elsa though? makes no sense other than boys like spiderman and girls elsa. seems pretty random

this confuses and angers me greatly

I like him actually, at least he reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth.

This is why you don't allow faggots to adopt children.
They're going to brainwash that little boy.

You answered your own question.

indeed i did

Fucking disgusting. We actually reached the point where it's controversial to state there are only 2 genders and boys will never be girls.

Words can not describe how much I despise leftists.

What the fuck

Mental illness, hormonal imbalances, maybe genetic factors, probably also societal pressure to be fair.

Sick stuff for sure. Every day we stray further from God.

"leftists" have been subverted by luciferianism. its a fact.

Literally the reason for kid safe television

>>I'm going to advance the gay agenda by literally promoting it to underaged children!
>..no?
Faggots must realise our children must be free to choose their own futuries in which expecting anything more than 5% homosexuals in our society is unreasonable.

so you endorse this degeneracy then?

>that one video where she reads hate comments
>"Go kill yourself you ugly kike"
>"Im actually Jewish"

I believe this is what putin refers to when he meant gay propaganda

my fucking sides

Who am I to endorse anything?
I find this guy funny because he looks like the faun in the movie.
Look at the stats I posted, this is what I think.

EXTERMINATE !!!!!
EXTERMINATE !!!!!
EXTERMINATE !!!!!

lol

It's very much needed

I'm angry now, fuck you
Not anymore, sorry bulgbro
Kek
¿¿¿¿

sorry, misunderstanding.

>queer kid stuff
I imagine that title gets her flagged a lot.

These sick cunts have no idea the damage they are doing to these poor kids. Just wait another decade to see how badly these boys turn out.

I can't imagine kids actually wanting to watch this stuff of their own volition. When I was a kid, all I wanted to watch was DBZ and shit. I didn't care about sex or gender or anything. I didn't care that trans people existed. It did not matter or affect me at all. I just wanted to watch cartoons, damnit. I don't care about human biology!

It's like these people literally cannot conceive of a reality where these social issues aren't being rammed down your throat 24/7/365. Social media has turned progressiveness into an absurd competition where foolish, but well-meaning individuals feel insecure about not seeming tolerant or progressive enough, so they turn to their kids and very deliberately point out how forward-thinking they are by dragging their offspring into this misguided maelstrom of misinformation, all in the name of brownie points on social media.

Queer Kid Stuff
. . .
normal regressive bullshit that should be purged from society.

Jesus Christ.

Well said user. Absolutely true.

Propaganda and indoctrination. Parents who let their kids watch this shit should be shot on sight.

These people want to introduce sexuality to children. The younger, the better. That way they can point and say "look, the child knows about sexuality. Thus the child can consent to sex. The child can consent to a sex change no problem." This is the omega of the gay rights movement.

Shits gonna be so fucking wack as the 2020s progress, holy fuck -- you think it's weird, creepy, and degenerate now, just wait until these folks who are in their 30s with kids, raise them up to be reprobate little abominations.

His eyes look dead.

Just fuckin end it already, this is too much

This is what tolerating liberalism gets you