One foot on the brake

>and one on the gas
What does Sup Forums drive?
OP will post if if if if

i dont drive

I have a TSX. Had to drive a lot for my job so wanted something standard that was fuel efficient and cheap. 125000 miles on it and its still running amazing.

91 formula 350 fireburger, fully restored
08 wrx, tuned
>don't let me down

>I don't drive
What do you walk in then?
>newbalance.jpg

brandless sandals i bought for a couple dollars

Standard should be the standard around here

Dirty hippy confirmed

Honda CB550K, and loving it.

i have no need for shoes because i dont go out often

1st Generation 1997 Dodge Intrepid

Have fun replacing the battery on that one. >Better get a jack and remove the front passenger side wheel

2017 BMW M3 and it's fucking amazing.

Apparently I drink too much when I drive; State of Illinois says I need to take a break. Crabapples, I say.

You actually don't have to. I replaced the battery earlier this year and all you have to do with mine is pop off the cover. Then again, I do have one of the later models so it may have changed.

It only has 52,000 miles on it so I'll probably have some more batteries I need to change in the future so I am glad I don't have to do that.

Well soon the state of Illinois will have to owe you so I wouldn't worry too much friend

A cookie cutter ass Hyundai. Its a five speed though. I have lots of fun driving it. Dat heel toe getting off the interstate. Nothing beats seamless high rpm gear changes. Also
>shifting when the beat drops

I figured a lot of dodges were like this since I worked on an intrepid once. Thought they shared the same body frame to save costs

>crab apples I say!

Toyota Tacoma, this is basically what I look like when I go get groceries.

Hardcore shut-in life.

Range Rover, just picked it up this year.

Uhg, present year
>communism

ford festiva

95 F150, 20 feet+ of snow each year in my area. If I want to use a car my girlfriend has hers.
I ride my motorcycle in the warmer months if i care to save fuel. Snowmobile in the cold when I just want to play and burn more fuel.

Filthy kulak fuck, you should be sent to the gulag.

>says its his $60,000 truck.
>reverse image search says otherwise.

muh truck. room for a bug out bag, tent, and AR15 behind the bench. I like gettin (((comfy))) in the woods.