Age 25

>age 25
>make 60k a year as a field technician working at greasy industrial sites in buttfuck nowhere towns
>most people my age are making AT LEAST 80k-120k a year and work at comfy office jobs in the city developing software

Who else /working class loser/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZC-n3_6NKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pfffft not even reality my man. If you make 60k you're still ahead of most millennial dipshits

>only 25
>60k a year
>"working class loser"

Excuse me, leaf?

most people are underemployed in your age range invest in Lite coin as much as you can and wait until mid august for a major profit return

$60,000 to him is £36,000 to us

you're not doing too bad man. You're better than most people your age.

Think of it this way leaf: your cities are ridiculously expensive, they're probably struggling to get by

My m8 is a Senior Consultant Architect based in Saville Row and only earns £38k.

Why are wages so much higher in the US/Canada?

Bruh I make 200 dollars a week. Be lucky you can get a job

>age 25
>make 60k a year as a field technician working

At least you don't have a shitty job.

fuck man i only pull 40k on a decent year with OT. drive truck local. im still near the bottom of my payscale tho. hoping the orders pile in so i can work craxy OT. id take your 60k fucking job and try to fuck the local skanks in whatever shittown i was posted to work at fuck u and your eezy peezy job leaf fag

I was going to say
>60K a year is more than enough for the average person
but then I remembered it was in CAD not USD

I'm 23 and make 65k CAD, so ~50k USD doing tax-related paperwork for a gov agency. Comfy office job, 5 minutes from my place.

Should I stay here? if I grind it out and play my cards right I can be an exec making 120k in 10 years, travelling to provincial capitals once a month or so.

Or should I look for better but riskier pay in the private market?

It's a mystery to me.
My first thought was because of Britain's high immigration figures which would reduce the price of labour, but between 2007-2012 Canada actually let in more immigrants than we did despite having half the population so that's not it.

Haha. I was a self made millionaire by age 23 (26 now).

Working for other people is for low IQ brainlet cucks that get hard at the thought of making money for the alpha's that employ them.

Bullshit, I'm 26 and most people who went to school and in offices are scraping by. I'm in an office and want to get the fuck out. I'm also the only one in my family to have gone to college, but I should have just become a tradesman.

I'm 24 and make exactly 80k per year in a city developing software. There are good things about it, but also incredibly shitty and faggy things.

I will absolutely not raise a family here.

>Tfw leaf
>Tfw don't have job because niggers stole it
>Tfw this faggot posts
>Tfw I get btfo so hard, my flag changes into a burger

Architects don't make that much money.
It's very saturated and has a lot of busywork perfect for less intelligent young people while requiring a master's degree

>tfw 22
>making 80k + bonus working comfy office job
Currently trying to shill my way to remote work so I can just live somewhere dirt cheap and buy a house with cash out right.

I moved up to 12.50 hr. Less then you.
Shit gets crowded
youtube.com/watch?v=gZC-n3_6NKI

Are living costs really that high in America? 60k a year, in some parts is fucking comfy.

Canada lets in smart Asians.
The U.K. lets in pakis, poles, Africans, etc

60k Canadian is about 3 USD

Its not about how much you earn. Its about disposable income.

234 make 63k/yr

Rent is 1100 bucks to llive in a shitty basement apt in DC area.

Gotta house all the illegals...

how did you do it?

Depends on the place.

Stay, public sector pay and benefits are way better than the vast majority (99%) of private sector wage slaves.

lol litecoin, somebody late to the crypto train

Forklift driver here
I make 15 an hour working in a warehouse

Im 23 and earn £45k/year
Recently got a £50k/year offer from a major bank.
It's not that hard to make more than the average if you do a useful degree.

Made an indie game and sold it on steam. Not gonna tell ya which one for obv reasons.

You can live very easily on 60k in a lot of places in America. maybe op is a fucking retard who pays $2,500 to rent a shoe box in a major city. Then I suppose I can see where your money is tight between asinine rent and cost of living

how much years of experience do you have programming stuff? what what point did you become confident to apply to a job?

> 25 y/o
> neet
> virgin
> overweight
> shitskin
> weeb
Tfw

Age 25, making zero. I don't even qualify for medicaid. yet, I am not complaining. I have come to embrace asceticism and reject all material desires and fleshly desires. Stop being a slave to instant gratification. I am leaving the homestead soon and will have accept without complaint what providence affords.

The wealthiest man is the one who desires least.
You are actually poorer than a street urchin because of your unquenchable thirst and lack of awareness and reverence for the here and now.

Echew these irrelevant comparisons and all desire if you want to attain ever lasting happiness, not in an afterlife, but here on earth. I have led the horse to water but I cannot make him drink

>make 60k a year as a field technician working at greasy industrial sites in buttfuck nowhere towns

That isn't bad at all senpai, don't know why you're bitc-
>looks at flag

Oh..... that's the equivalent of making 18K american, right?

Good, CLEAN, Christian living.

Where do you live?

You are still young enough to go back to school and do anything, literally anything, if you have the drive and aptitude.

When i was your age I was just entering grad school, and making less than minimum wage for a more than full time job learning how to do research in a STEM field. Four years after that I graduated to a post-doctoral position and had to spend another 3 years making about 1/2 of what you make now.

A few years after that I made pretty big $$ with stock options in a company that got bought out (not software, fyi) and now I can work or not work as I like basically.

Everything is a gamble, everything has risk. But hang in there m8, and have a long term horizon, personal discipline, and you will do fine.

>Not gonna tell ya which one
AKA I'm lying.
Indie games don't even make that much on steam.

>>most people my age are making AT LEAST 80k-120k a year and work at comfy office jobs in the city developing software

This is in no way true......like at all..

Dude you're beyond lucky.
I'm completely disabled, 28, only get like 30k U.S.D. a year, getting fat, have child support, want to have a child with the woman I love, schizophrenia is setting in.
One step away from just offing myself.
I just want to feel normal, it's all I want.
It's all I fucking want.

I started using computers at a very young age in the mid-1990s. I went to a technical university and got a couple programming jobs at the university, then 2 summer internships, now a big boy job.

Total professional experience is around 5 years at this point.

Also my company underpays. Someone in my position just left for another company offering around $100k and a $10k yearly bonus.

stick with it, try to be the best employee you can 8 hours a day, start weightlifting and running in your spare time so you can preserve your IQ, become more well-rounded, and have other goals to work for. that way you won't go stupid doing Gov paperwork.

where would you raise a family?
I feel like giving up on the United States. The women here are no good. I'm done rolling the dice on these dumb cunts and their long-con bait-and-switch mindfucks. I don't want to settle for the "least worst" victim of a marxist mind virus.
I'd rather find a woman in a country that already had its unified immunological response to the virus, where no women are infected, where their shameless pride and joy is to be a good mother.
Poland maybe.

Keep in mind, the extra salary the city guys make is likely eaten by inflated cost of living there.

>most people my age are making AT LEAST 80k-120k a year and work at comfy office jobs in the city developing software
Your clueless

Wow, add manlet to that list and you're the perfect embodiment of JUST

Yeah I went from making 80k a year to making 50k a year cry me a fucking river.

I'm 23 and I make only $30,000 a year, and I work in software. But if you factor in taxes, I only make $24,000 a year.

you know there was a period when CAD was higher than USD right?

yes I'm sure city life is why you won't be raising a family...
has nothing to do with your fadora and BO

Hey Toby

good work. I have a similar story but with a mobile/browser game, and more recent. I alternate between a superiority complex similar to yours, and feeling like it was dumb luck and that I am worthless.

Hmmm

Basically me irl except no degree and younger

But the MapleDollar was never the Petrodollar

>work at an easy ass factory job
>earn $0.75 raises every year
>starts early, ends early (3-4 pm)
>can do 4 10 hour days if you want any time
feels comfy

I would consider raising a family in:

Maine
New Hampshire
North Carolina
Florida
Texas
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Colorado
Washington

Cities are full of pollution and degeneracy.

Also, I met my gf volunteering on the Trump campaign. You must look for love in the right places.

I only have a superiority complex online. When I'm on my own I think it was dumb luck, I am worthless and I will never ever recreate the conditions that lead to success because I am too low IQ to understand them.

Small town in the UK with excellent transport links to 3 major cities.

Im Australian the conversion just fucks me over further

Not Toby. Wish I was he made approx 6x more money than me, and was a bit younger than me.

>make 23k a year
>insurance and taxes fucking me in the ass so Its closer to 18k

l-living the dream...

I'm 189 cm but that's the only thing I've got

>colorado
Sorry buddy, we are full. Try Montana. I hear they love diaspora

I dont believe that most poeple over 25 make that much

60k seems more normal

>Ignoring the upper Midwest

Enjoy your Mexican grandkids

Bitches can't smell my BO when pic related eau de toilette is applied

>tfw $40k student loans

are you fuckin retarded

>22
>newstart allowance

>Who else /working class loser/ here?

most people your age are unemployed, at least in Europe.

Atleast you've never been in a trench

i have leukemia and make $0 a week and my immune system is too compromised to even go outside without wearing a mask, i cant go to the mall, movies or go on any public transportation. I cant go near children and the common cold could easily kill me. I'm unable to work because i can barely lift my body out of my bed and i need my family to care for my while i recover. My memory is fucked i can barely focus on anything for longer than a minute, i can't read books and posting on Sup Forums is the limit of my mental faculties.

Want to trade places?

>few weeks from turning 26
>Bachelor's STEM degree
>been out of uni for 2 years
>never in life had job
>still don't have job
>probably going to apply to work at Walgreens

I've never heard of that city. Anyways cost of living should be very comparable between UK and US.

I live in a Johnson County, KS which is a very inexpensive place while being a fantastic place to live. I bought a cheap house for $131k, and I make $74k a year, so now I'm just collecting money

Heh I'm 25 and make $100k CAD, stay pleb fags

>22
>Jobless
>Slow on college, school mates already working
>Dependant on the unstable love of my parents who told me I'm shit since childhood

At least you have your money user, I got interrogated about how much I spend, and they send me so few money that I did Water Fasting the last 3 days, eded today.....by eating potatos and onions...

My life kicks fucking ass
Why are you bitches so beta?

Hurrr durr we are superior!
Yeah didn't think so kiddo

by useful i take it you mean Maths or Engineering?

I really wanted to do a PPE but took one look at the course text books and it was just marxist propaganda and other various faggotry.
I'm not sure i'm very maths or tech minded.

Even though where i live is a bit shitty it's also quite nice. If i walk 15 minutes down the road there's $1m+ houses and the guy in the OP could buy mine in like three or four years. I live a 10 minute walk away from a golf course and a horse riding school. It's pretty comfy even if it is a bit shit lol.

Jocko? Is that you?

I'm 23 only pulling in around 25k a year and content. Stop falling for the material Jew user

How often does it happen where, if people are in a higher tax bracket, they actually end up earning LESS money than if they were in a lower one, because of all the taxes they have to pay?

What are you talking about, the CAD is ascending exactly because the Canadian economy's reliance on oil exports is weakening. That and the interest rate hike in 3 days.

you guys are just cucks who accept a lower standard of living. i make $92k/year + overtime and i'm an idiot.

You're not taking into account the cost of living in bumfuck nowhere in a house with property to a shoebox

20 years old and enlisted in the Armed Forces after spending two years doing my CS degree

Realized I couldn't work in a cubicle 8 hours a day even if the pay was decent

>still replying to these threads

any B.S. in engineering besides chemical and petroleum will have you starting at around 60-65k a year. If you want to make better money, dress up like spiderman and take a shit on elsa's face.

>40K a year, working class. Retail management. Hate people in general, very cynical. Resume has nothing but retail, so I'm pigeonholed until I eventually win the lottery or an hero.

our immigrants and refugees are driving around in BMW and Mercedes Benz SUVs. maybe they are driving the wages up?

He lives in London when a £38k a year salary if you didn't spend a penny on anything is almost enough to buy two ex council homes in certain parts of the country although i'm not sure you'd want to live there but there are places.

>OP is 1 post by this ID
>tfw you realize you fell for a data mining thread

Assistant Forestry Technician here
>29k starting
>now making 32k
>spend all day hiking in the rain looking at trees and shit

I love it. I grew up in Los Angeles and couldn't wait to leave.

What do you do?