twitter.com/brianstelter/status/884166871540477952
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w
thegoldwater.com/news/4941-CNN-Hired-Al-Qaeda-Propagandist-Inside-Syria
theralphretort.com/vice-disabled-archiving-sites-against-them/
kiwifarms.net/threads/vice-moves-to-block-archiving.32046/page-2
twitter.com/CNNisMad/status/884236639597453312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#CNNisn'tjournalism

Is it pro-journalist or anti-journalist to blackmail someone over a meme?

CNN isn't ISIS,

they're al-Nusra

archive.is/KYSZ4

I'm anti-Jewnalism.

Kek

Of course it's the Kikes doing this

>anti-journalism

Their PR team has chosen words carefully, and they have been pushing the idea that Trump isn't attacking them, but the free press in general. They will never comment on the quality of their coverage because then they will engage in a losing conversation.
If we want to win we need to expose that nerve.

That only works if you can convince the people that 6 Million Journalists were killed in ovens.
Then Anti-Journalist will be considered bad. Right now it is a badge of honor.

I don't mind Jake Tapper

Fuck Jake Tapper

Why is being anti-journalism even a bad thing? It's been demonstrated over and over that there's nothing more to journalism than centralized advocacy.

I'm with Taleb -- let's go back to an information economy of rumor and reputation.

Plz twat this and post

We should meme "journophobic" into existence, in order to further drawn attention to the ridiculousness of the other various -phobia designations designed to end free argument.

That's kind of where I'm going with this. Nobody is against real journalists. We are against people who do the opposite of journalism i.e. anti-Journalist

Lol weak memes soon become extinct.

Not I'd we highjacked it like we did with #FakeNews

CNN would jump off a bridge

He's just one of their more convincing kike actors. Make no mistake, though -- He is a minion of the devil.

TRUMP IS HITLER

> TRUMP IS HITLER

TRUMP IS HITLER

> TRUMP IS HITLER

TRUMP IS HITLER

> TRUMP IS HITLER

hey, you can't compare us to ISIS....

Wrong.
People who write "CNN is ISIS" are anti-CNN.
Imagine being so arrogant that you think your business is the definition of whatever your business does.
Like let's say you sell sandwhiches out of your garage. Some guy is like "this sandwhich is disgusting" so you say he's a sandwhich hating faggot.
That's the level of faggotry this nigger is displaying.

#anti-fa-is-pro-cnn
amirite?

I am proudly anti-jounralism. They have set it up so that they are untouchable. They can do and say whatever they want and if someone calls them out for it they can just say "Well Hitler was against Journalists too!". If you're lying and making shit up to push a political message you aren't a Journalist, you are a propagandist.

These people's biggest mistake was believing they were ever journalists in the first place. All news in America is fucked including Fox News but CNN takes the cake. Everyone should get behind taking down CNN too. CNN has handled leftist shit poorly too including OWS and BLM events.

Made me wonder if anyone has ever called someone a sandwich-hating faggot.

anti-journalism = anti-semitism

This is good.

journophobe
newsphobe
Journophobia
Newsphobia

I can't stop seeing abstract merchants everywhere.

This would've been a fucking fantastic meme about a year ago. Journalists are beginning to have a stench about them like Car Salesmen, Police Officers, or Bankers, which makes them de facto disreputable. The stench is too powerful at this stage to overcome, as nearly everyone who isn't specifically a Democrat feels like the Media is oppressive and a biased agent rather than a source of information. I'll stop myself here as I don't want to help the bastards, but understand that the damage to media has been done, and no amount of spin is going to be able to protect themselves from themselves.

people who don't write aren't journalists

This is a bad idea. The goal should be to say that media itself is irredeemable and biased, rather than saying some of the is journalism, and some of the media isn't journalism. Calling an opinion you don't like "Fake News" is an extremely effective strategy due to how the American propaganda machine collapsed from being too oblivious of its own nature.

If you report CNN news you are engaging in counter journalism.

>assuming CNN partakes in journalism

Lol as if expecting the slightest bit of integrity from journalists is "anti-journalism"

It's become painfully clear they have but a single one-size-fits-all plan that they use for attack and defense. We're also apparently immune from it's effects. That being said, what is the best attack plan in dealing with such. Fuck the defensive. Let's go on the attack.

I say fuck the idea of 'I am a member of the press, therefore I am always righteous and should be considered untouchable'

Being fake news is anti-journalism

>
The CNN employee is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a journalist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Kek

#CNNisAntijournalism

LOL. twitter.com/brianstelter/status/884166871540477952

CNN is my favorite Jews news. Owned, Managed & Hosted by Zionists. Goyim don't even know. Fact's don't lie. that's CNN's job.

There you go

I gave him one more.

Here's mine

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w

CNN also worked with an al qaeda member during its Syria documentary.

thegoldwater.com/news/4941-CNN-Hired-Al-Qaeda-Propagandist-Inside-Syria

CNN is ISIS

nice

>Wayne
>Tree Hugger

Well, at least your expectations of getting with a woman have finally disappeared.

Trees and under age nephews are all that is left :(

Better use #FakeNewsIsn'tJournalism then.

T-thanks, russia.
We have to co-opt anti-journalism though.

checked
always a please to run into Wayne on a thread
gotta say though the flagfagging is abhorrent

CNN is is is and still is FAKE NEWS

#CopyWritersAreNotJournalists

duhhhhh

I recommend you to backup that Salon article using different archive sites ( or keep a local copy , lots of screenshots )

Vice is ahead of the curve , disabling archiving sites from working on articles they make so they can edit or delete as they want

theralphretort.com/vice-disabled-archiving-sites-against-them/

>

kiwifarms.net/threads/vice-moves-to-block-archiving.32046/page-2

I have a fucking bookmark folder full of archive.is what if all of them become 404 when more BS news sites start doing the same ?

anti-journalism is codeword for pro-white

And i love it

I'd say you can't be against something that doesn't exist.

Simple:
>google the exact url article
>click on the blue arrow next to it
>select "in cache"
>you now get a google webcache site...
>archive that site

works like a charm and works around vice bullshit 100%

Problem is that some of my links lead to articles that no longer exist , still a good advice

>Right wing archiving sites
The year 2017 everyone

How long has it been since journalism was semi-respectable instead of propaganda?

Actually, scratch that as I'm remembering some war-time articles and McCarthy-era articles about Russia

When was journalism anything other than propaganda?

Some of them die over time. The only fail proof thing is to get a full screencap.

It never was.

Remember the Maine.

>anti-journalism
Just anti-journalists. Lugenpresse must go.

more like anti-fake news

>When was journalism anything other than propaganda?
no. its was always partisan. politicians essentially ran on the tickets of newspapers, not their parties, in the 1800s

Journophobia

Now that I think about it #RememberTheMaine might be a good ironic tag for today's lugenpresse that pretends to beyond that but so very much is that.

CNN is Isis

Sorry correction "CNN is worse then ISIS."

Journalism is fine, I've been clear since day one, I'm anti-#LyingPress

Im talking about the phrase 'anti-journalism'

>ISIS attacks the west
>CNN tells the west not to defend itself

I won't go as far as to say they're worse, but they're doing what they can

are journalists suppose to be respected or something? I thought everyone was anti journalist, even before trump

Easy.

Cnn is anti-journalism.

I wonder how many photos he needs to snap before finding the magic one that doesn't scream out FUCKING JEW! for his bio blurb.

I saw that you posted something about Building 7 on Twitter recently. My advice, avoid Building 7 if you wish to discuss 9/11 conspiracy. Try mentioning things that aren't debatable, as the science behind Building 7 is beyond the comprehension of the average person, and, admittedly, myself included. In reality, very few in the world can know the truth, with certainty, about how likely it is that a building similar to 7 would collapse due to fires, plus, having part of a skyscraper crashing into it (which is something conspiracy theorists often forget). I'd advise you to focus strictly on things like the Dancing Israelis, or the hijackers themselves, one of which lived next door to Mossad agents in Florida, Magic Plumbing and Heating and their source for fake work passes, and, most importantly, policy papers from neocohenservatives in the USA and Israel which pre-date 9/11. The anthrax timeline is another strange oddity. These are things that aren't exactly debatable as you can get the FBI field office reports to defend your stance without resorting to scientific (((experts))).

Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this.

#CNNisJewnalism

CNN=very FAKE news

Just registered the account @cnn-is-isis

kek

lets not before the retards on the left take it seriously. They already beluieve trump is attacking "the free press" while somehow praising Fox News which is also the Free Press.

never underestimate man's propensity for stupid.

fuggg why

Freedom of the press isn't freedom from consequences.

They use that line for free speech and get ass blasted when it's turned on them.

CNN IS ISIS

>CNN isn't ISIS, they're al-Nusra

Same thing. Muslim sunni wahhabis. Same shit, same exact asshole.

here's the version with archive links

twitter.com/CNNisMad/status/884236639597453312

If I post this guy's phone number and address will the thread be deleted?

If saying CNN is ISIS hurts journalism, than what are they worried about? I'm not aware of there being anything other than FAKE journalist at CNN.

JournophobiaSi

#CnnIsFakeNews
#FakeNewsIsAntiJournalism

"you cant call yourself journalists when you get your information from Buzz-feed and other news outlets, or forge your own stories for views"

>Problem Solved

We're anti-"journalism". CNN is not journalism. They are brainwashers in the strictest sense of thd word and every single employee needs to be put to death for their role in the crimes against humanity perpetrated by CNN.
Every single "journalist", producer, etc., right down to the janitors, needs to face justice for their crimes. Intentional lies is neither journalism, not protected. They all need to be executed for the deaths they've caused, and the untold billions of hours of human suffering that they have each personally and directly caused.
>CNN, the most executed names that used to be in "news."

Okay fine.
CNN is Jews.

Now, will they deflect again, or just confirm it by calling me an anti-Semite?

good job wayne. you better run for president again. also, eat a bag of dicks.

#jewnalism

Oh man this could be the one to push it lads

Use #jewnalism along with this hashtag

OR

Start pushing that attacks on CNN are Anti-Semitic. That has to be a good one to get more normies to start taking a look at what CNN really is.

Call it what you want to call it, throw them all in the fucking oven.