Why the FUCK don't we nuke Africa? It would literally solve every single one of our problems

Why the FUCK don't we nuke Africa? It would literally solve every single one of our problems

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap
reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The filthy bleeding hearts won't let us

Why can't we shoot them and then nuke Africa? Problem solved.

I'd rather wipe them out with biological warfare. Theres plenty of resources in Africa

If morality is what we aim for then we can't.

Why don't we just ship the bleeding hearts there as "aid workers", then nuke the whole goddamn lot of 'em.

Because, despite the nigger infestation, there are some really neat animals there.

I'm not so sure about that. As much as I like the thought of it, nuking an entire continent would probably not end well.

Well we should be doing something and we should be doing it now.

I also don't understand how half of white people can be so cucked that they aren't willing to think of this?

What the FUCK happened to white people when we used to be such fierce warriors?

WE WUZ VIKINGS 'N' SHIEET

We don't even need to nuke it, just take the "human rights committee" and the uhh "Geneva convention" and drop their asses on the African Continent, somewhere in the southern parts of Africa and the east coast to be exact where they sing that fucking song about "kill the boer".
Once that trash is outta the way, somehow someway China should be convinced that all the niggers can be gone if they merely provide guns and ammo for 'volunteers' who will basically be giving free reign to grab a gun a fistful of bullets and go kill some fucking niggers, saving the Chinese guv'ment the 'hassle' of having to deploy their armed forces to wipe out the niggers.
(However once all the niggers are dead we shouldn't hand Africa over to those fucking rice niggers, fucking kill the rice niggers and chase 'em off the continent and then have a fucking 1776 style event take place in Africa where only fucking whites will be allowed to live.)
PS: Nuking Africa would not only mean the loss of lots of resources and good soil but also the 'beauty' of the African savannah and it's wildlife.

Morality? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

The world is kill or be killed, and if we don't kill them, then they will come and kill us. Africans are already flooding into Europe and people are predicting that it will get worse.

IF WE DON'T STOP THEM, THEY WILL STOP US

VERY good idea

Is that really so important that you'd jeopardise your life over it? If we don't do something about Africa NOW then they will keep flooding into Europe and taking over our Lebensraum for fuck's sake.

Why not? Anyway we'd only have to start with the most populous parts of the continent. Look at pic and you can see that even the largest bomb ever designed (twice as big as the largest nuke ever actually blown up in a real test) is pretty pitiful compared to a continent.

So really it would have to be strategic, preferably launching as many missiles as possible (with as many warheads as possible) at the same time, targeting the biggest population centres on the continent. Obviously that wouldn't wipe out those living in remote areas, but it would kill most of them - enough so that the rest of them would be subject to our whims and military might.

Naw. Ebola and AIDS will clean it out in a few centuries.

I'd do this desu

No they won't because our POZZED doctors go over there and save them

>BritCunt who's ancestors stabbed every viking to death on 'bathing day' when the vikings ruled parts of BritCunt-Land
I like to think that BritCunt-land would've been better off with Wikangz in charge although probably not since King Christian 4th would come along later and probably piss all over that too just like he did with everything else.
Fucking Copenhagen cunt, never trust assholes from Copenhagen with money or authority, they'll piss all over the place with it and laugh about it with their snarky snobby "friends".

South Americans aren't as bad as Africans mate.

>BritCunt who's ancestors stabbed every viking to death on 'bathing day' when the vikings ruled parts of BritCunt-Land
I have no idea what "bathing day" is, but can I remind you that the Danes ruled over much of Britain for a long time (the "Danelaw", which constituted much of Eastern and Northern England)

But anyway we should not be dividing ourselves, fellow European - fellow white man. All white men of all nations must unite in order to preserve our existence.

I prefer teaching the leafs a lesson

Because the radiation would blow towards europe lol, and combining niggers with radiation creates super-aids so we get fucked either way

ABSOLUTE MADMAN. IT'S SO CRAZY IT WORKS.

The fucking Vikings "lords" had one particular day they would wash their dirty asshole and thus would be for the most part if not entirely defenseless and so it was easy pickings stabbing a butt-naked viking to death trying to scrub the shit festering around his dirty asshole.
But yes... ALL 'white advocates' in the western world should just go ahead and kill all the niggers in Africa and turn the place into fucking Rhodesia on fucking space drugs humping god particles.
... at least that's the dream of mine =>
Just a damn shame that not only will we be facing the Gook army of China but also the UN/NATO who will be shitting the bed when they see a bunch of whites killing niggers on the African continent, branding such an event 'nigger genocide' compared to announcing the ongoing WHITE genocide will go so fucking fast that your skull would spin into space and just leave the Sol system entirely.
Fucking bullshit jews and the bullshit goyim mongrels who suck their skinless dicks for money DAILY.

The thing about bleeding hearts is they are only that when it doesn't inconvenience them.

Because we'll need them as pack animals and target practice, in the revived Anglo global hegemony.

Fuck dat, Imma take my chances in a world with niggers extinct!!!

Ebola-chan loves Aprefreaka. It's her favorite place to visit.

>Why the FUCK don't we nuke Africa?
>Africa
That's a strange way of spelling The Middle East

>It would literally solve every single one of our problems

that is incorrect

If you do an above-surface, airborne detonation, then you avoid serious fallout. See here which doesn't even show any fallout: Compare to pic related, surface detonation, which does have fallout.

Link: nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap

>Why the FUCK don't we nuke

because nukes don't actually exist , they're sheer cold war propaganda.

Solves all our problems except chinks and Jews

I see. And yes you're right about opposition. But look, Trump already has power in the US, and I believe that right-wing people are gaining power across Europe. Grassroots right-wing movements.

No mate, we have no need for them anymore, we have machines to do our bidding. Machines don't fight back (if you program them right).

Do both pham, look at the picture, it covers both.

It would solve one of the biggest ones.

Weaponised Sickle Cell Anemia.
/thread.

it's enough to take out europe and the middle east
+pakistan while saving a much grateful india

Agreed, it was just banter
It may also be wise to end the Melbournian menace.

Exactly. Let's make them accountable for their words. If they refuse, we simply use their reciprocal tactic and call them racist.

I would drop a line of nukes, try to get some good tidal waves going

Cutting food aide and letting them starve off would be more effective and keep the land safe to use.

>detonating an 11.73 million square mile nuke
Well you certainly would solve literally all of our problems now wouldn't you

But then where would we get our slave-mined tungsten from?

Blame America/Russia...

>"At G20 summit, Trump pledges $639 million in aid to four countries"

>U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen.

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC

Time to stop ripping that bong mate

Do we have to pay taxes to Chinks in the form of welfare? No, because they're industrious people.

As for Jews, the worst thing about them is that they bring in blacks. In themselves they can be useful, if you ever need a lawyer or a banker.

>banter
Race war is a serious topic lad, this is our survival we're talking about

You probably want them closer to the coast, but yeah that could work possibly

easy

just buy sections from mobongo ruler xyz

repeat

build resorts

have private army

Do we really need that? What for? And does the benefit of having tungsten outweigh the cost of having Africans threaten our very survival?

>misses Toronto
>literally the most degenerate part of Canada
>misses it and hits the good parts instead

You'd just make Canada worse if it was only Toronto and Ottawa left standing

a nuke that size would probably fuck over the entire planet

Behold: A leaf post worth appreciating.

>do we have to pay taxes to the chinks
Our federal taxes basically go to the chinks now that their puppet runs our country

>the worst thing Jews do is bring in blacks
Jews were fucking our countries long before there were enough niggers to even attempt to flood anything

are u larping again?

That's like 3 billion shitskins Kek

Only a underage would make a thread like this

Blacks are a bigger problem than poos and chinks

Mate it's a joke. In reality you'd need to strategically bomb the population centres of Africa.

I'm in my mid 20s. As a teenager I hadn't yet woken up to the fact that the races are real and that, whether we like it or not, other races will gang up to try and cause our demise.

>Argentina

>No, it literally wont. Africa is actually the least of our problems right now
>Nuking a massive continent, ever hear of a thing called nuclear winter?
But, na #nukeeverythingimsuchanedgywannabefascist

The chinese are schemers and cheats though. They are far more dangerous than blacks.

>Africa is the least of our problems

For Europeans like me it is much more real

They are migrating en masse into our fucking continent

But also of course they take our fucking taxes in foreign aid, it's quite literally absurd

So what do you advocate for exactly?
Just straight up nuclear Holocaust?

>nobody nuking Israel
It would literally solve the whole immigration bullshiht. You think that nuking Africa would do anything? The nogs would just receive 10x as much support and start breeding like roaches everywhere.

>implying the true Jews don't live on a secluded island not mentioned on any map/visualized by satellite imagery

I like the way that you think!

If we nuked Africa the planet would be destroyed. This wouldn't solve any of our problems and would just create new ones.

The Chinese aren't currently trying to migrate en masse to my continent - yes many young Chinese are coming to study, but that's much better than people who rape and steal.

For Africa, yes.

Bullshit. Firstly, nuking Israel wouldn't get rid of American Jews. Secondly, how are the nogs going to get support when they're dead?

>leaving out isreal
Jee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Absolute bollocks. You've just got to nuke the population centres of Africa, enough of them to severely diminish the black population to the point of extinction - but if any are left (which there will be in rural areas) then hopefully they will die from the fallout, or we can just go in and finish them off.

Also if you detonate the nukes above the ground then you maximise the size of the fireball AND diminish the fallout, so there wouldn't be much fallout coming back to Europe. As long as the wind is blowing in the right direction. All it takes is a bit of planning, it's not fucking difficult, they did this all the way back in the 1940s for fuck's sake.

ok so lets exterminate the jews to get started

then discuss the details

to fuck africa just end all foriegn aid and trade

be like zombie apoc in few days

Just quarantine the whole continent and let no nigger leave.

Nukes would just give the leftist the perfect excuse to bring in billions of refugees for generations too come because of "racist radioactivity"

>how are the nogs going to get support when they're dead
O GEE I DUNNO, MAYBE THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS THAT ARE SCATTERED THROUGH GERMANY/SWEDEN/EUROPE IN GENERAL?

The Arabian Peninsula isn't part of Africa you inmense retard

nah. nuke it all and then purge the domestic left.

You all think too small. Drop ths nuke on Europe. Germans are already worse than niggers and Swedes are almost as bad.

That's like saying in a few hundred years: wtf? We used to be the us army. No not we you retard, just a small group within we. And they were all crazy illiterate traumatized brutes who were brainwashed into war so that we wouldn't have to.

screw africans, they're all the way in africa.

But that's your own doing by inviting them in.

Your immigration policies are an external force here, inflating the numbers and shifting the count of the natural immigration patterns.

I don't mind trading. If they put the effort in to make their countries better then everyone would be better off. You're right about aid but my fucking government still won't do jack shit about it

We'll just kill them too, fucking simple you moron

>couldn't even take back the falklands
FUCKING L-M-A-O