How do we deal with the white trash problem?

How do we deal with the white trash problem?

You don't. Poverty will always exist and some whites will be victims of it. White numbers are falling, showing solidarity with whites you may not like is important these days.

White trash might be pulling a pack of wild niggers off of you one day, you never know.

They'll take care of themselves through gun accidents and ODs

How about you suck an 8 gauge shotgun and do us all a favour.

Gladiator fights

Here's one now. I don't think the shower trick will work on them since they don't know what a shower is.

Airdrop hair wax, button down shirts and oxfords.

Flood the area with negoids? How in the hell is that an improvement?

White Trash Spotted

I don't see a problem in your picture OP

What problem?

Gas

>8 gauge shotgun
As if you have one. That is a somewhat rare caliber of shotgun that even I have never seen in person.

Leave them alone

Having grown up around plenty of white trash, I'll be the first to say that you'll miss them when they're gone. These are the BadWhites of the current narrative. The source for blue collar (and ofttimes white collar if they grow up with structure) labor. What other low social scoring group is smart enough to NOT cluster around each other in ghettos and invite trouble?

This is not a priority. As Derb says:

"As always with social topics, it's a question of numbers and proportions.

Think of it like this: A man is walking along dragging a sack behind him. If the man is large and the sack small, it's a nuisance but he can make progress. A small man dragging a large sack is, however, severely encumbered.

White populations of course have members with low scores on behavior, intelligence, and personality, but not so many that the more capable whites can't "carry" them. Smart and well-socialized blacks, by contrast, are numerically far fewer in proportion to the great sullen lumpen-negretariat they drag behind them.

Numbers, frequencies, distributions, proportions. Are these really such difficult, rarefied concepts?"

start by dealing with the commie white trash first and foremost. that yahoo and his ilk aren't burning down towns and looting starbucks and jacking off to trap threads on Sup Forums all day. I'll take a confederate loser over a degenerate commie any day.

Let the GOP healthcare bill pass. It'll kill hordes of red state retards.

BEST AND SMARTEST IDEA IN THE THREAD

These guys are proud to be white, they're better than other Americans.

fire all the government employees
lower gov spending and regulations 99%

1) You niggers need to stop removing your mufflers and disturbing the peace

2) Your women are ugly, thus alliance through marriage is an impossibility

3) You are lesser humans and need to learn your place

4) You talk worse than niggers

6) Your music sucks

7) See: Deliverance (1972)

8) Gross, crooked teeth

pick it up

Leave it to me

We carry our wounded brethren until they can stand and fight for themselves.

Which turned out to be this election so good on ya.

Post a pic of yourself. Aryan. Prove you are a superior person.

by killing yourself

I can't wait until white people are the super minority. The sheer amount of triggered fuckbois in pol is going to give me a 24/7 hardon.

nationalism and imperialist wars

Kill them all. Poor whites are honorary niggers.

Ask them

Did you vote Republican or are a republican? Yes -> you do know the Confederates were Democrats right? Subject Red pilled. Problem solved.

this

hmm its been 100s of years

why isnt globe black?

sounds like u got small dick and hate whites

Sup Forums is filled with white trash so you are asking white trash to clean themselves.

What exactly is wrong with the guy in that image OP?

White trash are useful in being the meat for the grinder. Send them overseas and let them shoot stupid arabs..

seems fine to me, would bbq with

It's a brown Brockpuppet with a subpar public school education. It's also samefagging the shit out of this thread. Sage its thread and let it rot. It'll kill itself eventually anyway.

Most of the globe isn't going to be black you fucking moron. Spics fuck like rabbits and will be the super majority in North and South America.

Asians, bumbais, and sand niggers are going to be the majority everywhere else in the world except for Africa because nobody wants touch that shithole.

The south literally has the prettiest women

redneck genocide please

I'm sure Northern women are fine once you peel off the layers on flannel for the 20 days of summer up there.

woa woa shit for brains

why isnt globe black?

lol

you have this bizare theory white people are going to be absorbed!

lol

ya nerd!

OP is a faggot, that's what

>hurr pride in your heritage is a bad thing

>How do we deal with the white trash problem?
Fuck you, kike.

SAGE

Lady isn't fat enough to be white trash and I'm not sure if Iowa is full of Scots-Irish. Sounds like some Scandinavian hyper-structure gene gone wrong.

Get off your high horse and fight a civil war

You’re a nigger lover

what is that ya got there cleatis

i think it one of them there bigfoots

Drives a Ford ranger.

Any guy younger than about 35, "white trash" or not, driving a truck in that size class (rangers, s10's/s10blazer, tacomas, any of the equivalent mazda/nissan/etc vehicles, including things like suzuki samuarias, diahutsu rockys, whatever, also including jeep cherokee drivers) is confirmed either autistic, pedophilic, schizophrenic, or a combination therefore.

They are autism sleds.

This. We need as many low IQ frontliners as we can get.

"Stop liking what I don't like!!!!!" - The Post

The didn't die before obamacare; they won't die after. You're logic is both flawed and kind of stupid.

I bet you think you look cool in your little spectrum awareness float don't you, you dumb fuck.

Pic related, its you (ranger drivers)

Southerners just want to be left alone for the most part. End welfare and the problem would fix itself.. But US will never be able to abolish the welfare state.

oh sure it can
ez