Not sure if real, but awesome if true

I hope this is real. Even guys in their 60s think CNN is FNN.

This sort of thing warms my heart

What an absolutely #based 4Channer

We should have a general dedicated to him

For real. Hell even the simplicity of the meme screams based as fuck.

>2017-61=1956
>1980-1956=24
So this man was 24 years old or so when CNN was founded. He was roughly Sup Forums aged when it came out.

And then he saw it change over time, so he was 35 in 1991 when CNN was acting like traitors during the Persian Gulf war.

And from 1992-1999, this guy lived through the Clinton News Network era, where they were literally and figuratively carrying water for the guy. When they defended Clinton's actual crimes and inequities against the charges that got him fucking IMPEACHED, but they willingly published Larry Flint's slander of all the Republicans in the Contract with America.

And on 9/11 this guy was 45 years old. She says he's a lawyer, but not what kind (obviously not copyright or he wouldn't have put the © symbol in his drawing). But nevertheless he would have watched TV during super important news events before, like when he was 7 and Kennedy was assassinated, or when he was 33 and watched the Berlin Wall collapse, or when he was 41 and watched the O.J. Simpson verdict live. Did he watch the WTC towers collapse on CNN? We can't know.

But by the time he was 47 when the US invaded Iraq he had probably formed a pretty solid opinion of CNN's lies.

Then by 2007 when he was 51 he saw CNN shill for Obama during that election, and lived through the Recession at the same time. Of course, by now he's firmly in the Fox News Channel viewership target demo. I wonder how much CNN he really watched.

But now he's 61, and he's learning about memes. He probably supported Trump, but didn't really understand Sup Forums or Pepe. He probably still doesn't, he just knows we support Trump and somehow memes are like advertising that works better.

That's the timeline he's living in, but what about the rest of us?

Does Trump have a cock here?

Fucking awesome.
Notice to newfags use your geolocation flag to be taken seriously here.

>(((61 year old trial lawyer)))

61 year old newfags; who woulda thunk
>still saved his oc

No

the copyright logo cracked me up. At least his heart is in the right place. If I was good enough at animation, I would make it for him

Old enough to know Obama is an Indonesian exchange student posing as a Chicago homie

Can some user make this guy's meme a reality and get it back to him?

I believe it is an hero

Are you retarded that you think people over the age of 29 are some kind of idiot?

Whoa guys did you know that people in their 50s and up browse the internet. Holy shit what a new development.

I'm 41 btw.

Not a bad meme; point made clearly, element of humour, CNN getting BTFO again.

Downsides: naming the Sup Forums, could use a reference to another meme.

Not bad for a first meme though. Ya got promise, kid!

Your call ya scurvy curr.

Is that a copyright symbol? What a fucking kike

Good post

Nice proxy blog faggot

I would like to know what path you took in life to have an image of swampert in a sexualized maids outfit saved on your computer, as a middle aged man, and post it on an american website designed to help a child share his hentai with his friends. Not putting you down, just seems like you're not the typical 41 year old

This.

>elderly trying to make memes
This makes my heart happy.

>you're not a normie REEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm 42 btw

If that's real, then see what's on the right low.
How interesting... A copyright sign... hmm, does this newfag intend to sue anyone who uses his meme?
I mean, if he's a lawyer, he should know his stuff around this kinda things.
I don't trust this.

what do you do for a living? Do you have kids? Just curious

Lost it when I saw the copyright.

2 kids, physically active, office wage slave.
Everyone needs an outlet mate

I get you. It's just always interesting to see that there are people almost the same age as my parents on here

Based.

>I hope this is real. Even guys in their 60s think CNN is FNN.
Believe me there are tons of us. We remember when pic related.

it's actually a decent template meme.
victim on cliff -- perpetrator hole -- instigator holding bait

I actually like the ironic copyright, even if it was unintentionally humorous.

To be fair, I genuinely laughed at that.
That's more than what's happened on this site for long.

34 year old checking in. Two young kids, great wife, my own house, career I pretty much love. Been on Sup Forums for the better part of 8 years now.
We're all different

based af

over 9001 hours in paint

Im 29 and started coming here a decade ago when I was in Uni. 41 seems so old...but fuck Im almost there :(

We're all in the same timeline. The best timeline. Praise Kek!!

lool I saw that posted a few days back

looked kind of like a repoast but idgaf

that's not even the best one

The acual numbers of the angry trump supporters who call cnn fake news is rather small.

It wouldn't look as bad if they didn't use such obvious boys to spam CNNs twitter.

Legit CNN posts an article talking about positives trump has done for global trade and boom "fake news" "this is clearly fake" all comeing from accounts that post the sane thing.

One trump supporter Daud "80% of Americans think CNN is fake" asked for a citation and he was unable to provide one because he made it up on the spot.

Long story short CNN is shit like all American news agencies (Remember when Fix news had to take down a story abd apologize to the Canadian government for fake news?) But the minority of hard trump supporters live in a fantasy world of their own creation.

Buckle up, user. Life hauls ass after 30.

BASED

I'm in my 50s (see me in picture) and I've absolutely fallen in love with Pol, some stuff is too weird for me (like the Nazi pretenders) but this is a great place to meet with other trump supporters.

MAGA!

37 here.

>Trump hovering in Cyberspace

KEEEKK!!! Fucking hilarious

Are you the same guy who started 100 threads with that image a few days ago?

they probably watch fox though, so they're still part of the larger problem

>Trump hovering in cyberspace
Based oldie bringing the heat with his analog cocktail napkin memes
someone should do a more shooped and produced version of his memes and link them to him

we're not pretending.

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.

Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use that website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

I can't find it but someone on t_d posted about how their autistic kid found out about the "autists from Sup Forums" and was all happy with life because you guys make it look like a super power

will do

This kid's going places.
>61 year old trial lawyer who dreams of being a Sup Forums hero!
This man's going places.

please be black please be black

That Swampert is cute.

at least he got the Sup Forums right, she did not

haha quality

That twitter account cancer

I really want to see this happen.

I lol'd

i saw that image (not the jewspace tweet) in some Sup Forums thread a week or so back
we all lolled at the copyright ha ha

Bump for hilarity.

wtf

gas the kikes

*shoots portal behind you before falling*

Based.

Oh no its retarded

Typical ameridumb

Probably a 30 year old 4chankz Larping as a grandma

Is this what he wanted?

fugg this one is good

Is that an actual cliff from West Virginia? 10/10

Thank you for yer service, sir.

Doubt it, just found a cliff

This template is good shit. 61 year old gives pol something fresh. I'm so glad I found that random post.

I saved the original, it was posted on Sup Forums

I remember when 61 year old men used to be on Sup Forums for very different reasons.

I was looking for it in one of my folders to see when I first saved it. It's been a week or two, right?

I saved it on July 5th, but I think it was posted on the 4th.

everyone with a kekistan flag should be banned and executed

> (obviously not copyright or he wouldn't have put the © symbol in his drawing)
>Not realizing that he is laying claim to this meme.
Nice post tho.

I wish I wasn't so lazy, I'd go look to see if this twitter account was where it originally came from.

it's pretty good tbqh

this is the cringiest thread ive read on Sup Forums in a year

all of you should kill yourselves, i hope that old fuck croaks too his maymays are trash

post some of your own oc faggot

Not pretending at all. NS since 6 and doing the hard slog on the interwebs before it was trendy but always innovating and driving the establishment mad.

You obviously don't spend very much time here.

Heres that one

>tfw kekistani ledditors call you new

That big stick man dong tho

36 year old here.

Started coming when I was 25, and had been an S.A. fag before that.

I had friends who used to, and probably still do, post back in the day who were a few years old than me. So it's not that strange if they are a "Never Left" rather than a new arrival.

Trump should be holding some pizza or an 8 year old Haitian boy.

Only with autism would you be able to take the time to make that post. 10/10 btw.

>like the Nazi pretenders
pretenders top kek old fella give it a year and you'll be 100% NatSoc
>please watch the greatest story never told and then come back again with the pretending

So you come here once a year...?