Why haven't you got a Kekistan tattoo yet?

>Why haven't you got a Kekistan tattoo yet?

tattoos are gross

Rather get a confederate flag.

Why does the middle circle look so gross? Is it infected?

All my clothes are made entirely out of kekistani flags. It cost me a fortune, but it was worth

Tattoo's are fucking retarded, only people who are super vain get them. "Let me personalize my body to show everyone how I am a unique individual." Its one step down from dyeing your hair blue. If your are going to get a tattoo at least get something cool like a swastika or the black sun.

You guys don't think my tattoo is based?!

Fuck the kekistan bs. Anyone who unironically identifies with that should just gas themselves instead. Faggots running around with kekistan capes yelling "but the memes guys." You're just making yourself look like an idiot in front of people who have no idea what you're on about.

Don't be this guy.

Be this guy.

Tattoos are degenerate behavior. Unbecoming if you're a female, unprofessional if you're a male. If something is that important to you that you must permanently place it on your body then you are literally retarded. If something is that important, say like your last name, your mothers name, country of origin, if any of these aren't why you are who you are in some capacity then you are not just retarded but a useless cuck who contributes nothing to society and is a leach on the world. Just save us the tax money on your made up disability and kill yourself.

Actually a pretty cool tat

Tattoos are for marking Jews.

>filthy arm
Don't you bathe?

Stop pushing your shitty meme.

>left arm

>chan culture is being unironically used by normie conservatards
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEEEE

Cringe, i feel a little sick now

It's smudged black ink.
No, it's just fresh.

I don't suck dicks

>VIA 9GAG.COM

this should be your next one

Tattoos were common among pre-Christian Europeans. Only Christjews hate them.

But everyone on Sup Forums fucking hates tattoo and finds them to be the height of degeneracy

this kekistani shit isn't even fucking related to this website anymore

I like how scared the niggers look.

its almost as if larpers don't really know how to do a roman salute

because I'm not a massive faggot.

....or lift..or appear like a normal person other than a numale..

Still looks like less of a fag that a guy with a kekistan cape

These are even worse than vidya tattoos.

He was a false flagger at some speech rally

> Get's tattoo of 'kekistan'
> implies OP thinks kekistan will still be relevant in a years time...like all the memes....
> a year or so later you become the laughing stock of the internet because of new meme 'Faggots who got a kekistan tattoo'

Because I'm not touched in the head.