Why are the Jews always so busy?

I live in a district with a lot of Hasidic Jews, but I'm not from the area originally so I don't know much about their activities. Whenever my Asian wife and I go out for a walk (yes, we are race mixers) we always see them out and about. It seems like they're always busy. Either groups of a few of them or just one man or adolescent alone, but they always seem like they're in a hurry to get somewhere or have something important to do, and aren't just out for a stroll.

Sup Forums, educate me, what are they up to? Just benign people like you or me out for a walk? Going to study the Torah? Going to collect the rent they put up this month?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're sniffing out coins

The world ain't gonna control it self

> (yes, we are race mixers)

stopped reading there, kys.

Cult indoctrination

They're a hard working, smart people.

>walking slow in the middle of the sidewalk

road rage alert

they are not comfortable in the company of beasts

That's mine of your business, goy

Tell me.

It's in a parasites nature to scurry. I remember seeing an AIPAC convention and a Celebrate Israel event and they were scurrying everywhere like scared rats avoiding danger while also being opportunistic for their next meal.

>Whenever my Asian wife and I
God dammit, why? At least hide your fucking flag when you make posts like this.

Which flag should I have picked?

kek

the probably run when they see your supreme gentleman baby

Do you go out and just walk around aimlsesly often?
They're just going about their business, you know, biting off baby penises, planning how to destroy the white race, the usual stuff.
My point is, there's no fucking mystery about a bunch of people that have places to go when they're going out, you god damn autist.

You know, being nice to them isn't going to make your debts go away.

Being productive members of society.

They have a ton of bullshit rules to try to jew god. Nyc has wires hanging so orthodox jews can pretend they aren't working on the sabbath. google.com/amp/nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/amp/

I remember I went to the holocaust museum on a school excursion when I was about 14. Anyway we were all looking around and I wondered somewhere to the back of where all the exhibits were. There was an open doorway to an office. And let me tell you that office was absolutely buzzing for a museum, as if it were the offices of an intelligence agency. They were all on the phone talking to people and/or rushing around, including the young lady who'd just given us a talk. Its hard to convey exactly how it seemed, but I'd basically describe it as looking like a propaganda headquarters/command center. I just wonder what the hell they were all so busy doing, and why. And I'm not a holocaust denier by the way or insinuating that the holocaust is just propaganda.

you really don't know anything about orthodox jews do you. Its hilarious how quickly people jump to kiss jews asses no matter what.

Atleast it's a good asian and not a chink...r-right, user?

You live near BC Children hospital?

Taiwanese

Nope.