HAHAHA COMEY IS GOING TO JAIL

HAHAHA COMEY IS GOING TO JAIL

thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified?rnd=1499645596

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vwdrx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters archive.is/Vwdrx

THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN

Who gets the bottom bunk? Comey or Hillary?

>Trump is a retard is classified

>former head of the FBI
>going to prison
Never going to happen. Same goes for Clinton. No matter what they did they are above the law simply because they know too much.

>25 seconds
H-hes fast!

>not wanting it to get many clicks so it spreads and its undeniable

so thats what all the shilling is covering up.

Nothing will come of this until we take justice in our own hands.

Happening!

bump for Justice

Wtf I love unnamed sources now

>unrachived
Pls fix this

Checked

new lorretta lynch tweet minutes ago:

DEY GONNA TRY TO USE DA LAW 2 TURN IT ON THE GOOD GUYS. PPL IN FEDGOV: REMEMBER THA #CONSPIRACY #NORAEGRETS

Oops

>Being this new you dont understand norbotbros script.

>being a faggot

>Trump colluded with the Russians! Here, just let me commit 10 felonies in a desperate attempt to prove it!

Democrats everybody.

Comey was so desperate for some sort of payoff on this Russia investigation he was fully willing to commit felonies and become a leaker himself.

And this is the director of the FBI.

How anyone could defend this is completely beyond me.

He always said some of them were classified but he wrote some of them intentionally so that they would be unclassified and could be shared publicly. This is nothing new. He literally answered directly during his hearing that some of them were classified. Was I really the only one who watched the entire hearing?

This is interesting!

You aren't allowed to possess classified material after leaving the job, writing it down and taking it home is a felony.

>according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents
Get a source or gtfo
Hopefully the former, 'cause that would be hysterical.

He didn't take them home idiot

What he do

Obviously he did if they were in his possession after leaving the job.

He left the classified memos in the possession of the senior leadership.

The non classified reports he gave to the press.

Read more, double nigger

Oh no

That sucks

Found the leak .

That's vile lol

I think I figured out the tv/movie/book character Comey is.

He's the guy who thinks he has everything under control. He keeps adding to his house of cards, built of deceit, treachery, lies, and corruption.

Until one card falls. But the house stands. For a little while. Then another card falls. Then another then another, in an accelerating collapse, until he's eventually found dead under mysterious circumstances.

It says he gave it to Muller. He might have had them for like a day after he was fired but what is he supposed to do, instantly teleport the documents the second he realizes he's been fired?

He is toast, sharia blue. Tick fucking tock.

>big if true

Oh I'm laughin

>Comey indicated in his testimony the memos were in his possession when he left the bureau, leaving him in a position to leak one of them through his lawyer friend to the media. But he testified that he has since turned them over to Robert Mueller

So yes, he was unlawfully in possession of classified material. No amount of kvetching will help you avoid the truth.

Mueller wasn't appointed Special Counsel for over a week after Comey was fired, and they should have been immediately turned over to the FBI to which they legally belonged, not Mueller. So that's two crimes right there. Mueller may be authorized to have them but they are the property of the FBI.