Antifa talking MAJOR shit about august 12th

If you dont come to charlottesville for the unite the right rally to face off with antifa and bongo banging boomer shitlibs you are missing out on the biggest habbening in recent memory.

Shits gonna be huuuuuge. Bigger than berkeley.

Stand up and be heard. Come and experience the sights and smells of antifa in person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Virginia
spreaker.com/user/fashthenation/fash-the-nation-070917
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxY8nzU0ivQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is from a disgusting tranny, right? Fughgg, I'm scared now.

These kerfuffles are the gayest shit

bump

this picture makes me empathize with godzilla

>Gorcenski

I'm so fucking tired of kikes stealing polish surnames.

Someone photoshop it to say CWCville

are there such thing as azn kikes? looks azn

DO IT

Should be fun.

If you don't go you are a jew.

Stop giving them attention retard. It was better when people didn't take us seriously we got away with much more

I wouldnt be suprised if he showed up. But he has severe autism

How do I keep from being doxed?
>leave cell phone at home
Got it. I have no equipment. Will /our guys/ be on top of that with extras?

These events are like a burning man festival for clownish retards on both sides of the political "spectrum"

I plan to be there, if you don't ur gay my man

There will be thousands of people there. You're not going to get doxed unless you do something flashy like hit someone over the head with a stick.

there will be tons of streams dude including major media. Your phone will be safe in the car.

Police may or may not enforce mask rules. That is to be determined but i would bring one if getting doxxed bothers you that much.

The activist retards that go to these and spread their trash everywhere without cleaning it up will never donate their time to a real cause, do real work that will improve someones life in a real way.

It's time ride boys

>just now empathizing with Godzilla

literally dont announce shit on your social media.

either do the following

>Dont share politics on your social accounts

>Have a fake name have fake location have fake picture

>Do not say you are going to the protest
or just wear a mask

Le enlightened fence sitter

Please don't come to my town and shit it up with your fucking larping nazism.

this is actually good advice. If you plan on going dont talk about it on social media. Both facebook and twitter have really good search engines.

Can't wait until Antifa gets the shit kicked out of them like they did at Berkeley.

good luck in the fight alt knight, the phalanx wall must hold

lol too bad! shouldnt have elected nig belemy to fuck up confederate history

You cucks elected this nigger

>im not going
>mfw I'm actually a jew

well you were right this time user

Your mayor

Unless leftists are being purged nationally, I don't give a fuck about pretty street skirmishes which accomplish nothing.

Richard Spencer is promoting it - I don't know why really. Maybe to drum up publicity for a college tour that some user said he was planning.

>The alt-right is going to come to a pathetic spluttering end here next month.

What did they mean by this?

big dark glasses (aviators?) and a baseball cap. And a fake beard for good measure :)

How significant could a culture war be?

Anyone traveling down from Maine?

>If you don't come to

Stop you sound like my chad friend who always wants me to hang with him even though I just want to play vidya.

Bump. Wish I could make it. I think it's a little far for me to drive though

>implying a street brawl has any greater impact one way or another
Antifa is fucking retarded.

antifags are just a bunch of low testerone faggots... just wait, after their little protest, half of them are gonna end up like eric clanton... anons, get ready

I'll drive up from Houston. Anyone in tx or on the path need a ride?
What are the gun laws like there? As a legally packing Texan what can I have in the trunk and on my person?

Im going to attend unite the right

*unite the alt-light

How the fuck do you think stuff like that happens? Spontaneously? If you're not going to contribute anything to the movement, then by all means KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF. You are of no use to anyone.

Im traveling from massachusetts

That is a true statement though
>trees are usually pretty tall.

Jason Kessler is a journalist, I don't know why /he's/ an attraction.

This fucking nigger had a job teaching Computer Science. Nigger wears a bow tie. Fuck this nigger.

"how else will you reach the bananas?"

Sickest possible Southern-flavored burn.

DAMN girl you got a BIG ASS FORE HEAD

Charlottesville is only 20% nigger, yet this nigger holds a political office. What in the blue fuck is this pathetic shit?

Police might treat you like antifa if you don a mask

>I don't give a fuck about pretty street skirmishes

You are retarded for not caring what happens in front of your fucking house.

Support bump.

The right is going to get its ass kicked. They aren't even united anymore, oathcuckers will probably join antifa in beating up nazis.

Pol was right... yet again...

There are going to be hundreds of /ourguys/ going, and probably hundreds more alt-light who are going too. It's going to be great.

yes, this guy has the right idea

we will all sit around doing nothing and talking shit about nationalists organizing and then suddenly out of nowhere we will just jump up and purge all leftists with no organization, networks, or experience

Im pretty sure this is how every right wing movement came to power throughout history

What are the gun laws there?

Yeah but which side will the alt-lite be on?

>The """Alt-right""" is an ambiguous and fluid organization with no concrete stronghold, figure or backing

How is it ever going to end? These commies are fucking retards.

Is the Vice Mayor appointed by the Mayor or is it an elected position?

youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I

open carry state, i heard pubic radio saying that the klan will be there and plans on OC'ing. any user's gonna have their piece visible?

dont bring guns to these things. But legal from what i understand

why not?

Charlottesville is the most alt-lite wine and cheese GOP crowd conceivable, the town that gave us Dave Matthews Band, get real

sounds like controlled op false flag shit

if you go to this your are probably a fucking idiot

>girl

>Yeah but which side will the alt-lite be on?
Alt-lite is on the Jews' side.

There is a concealed-carry standard which overlaps with many states, but I don't know whether they cross-accept permits. I doubt they allow open-carry. Remember, we've got Washington DC on the north end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Virginia

that has been my thought since these flyers started showing up on here before each event.

I concur

yeah we should just stay inside and keep jacking off to anime, sounds good moshe

Is cassandra fairbanks and lauren southern going?

People bringing guns to this

Hello Mr. FBI.

>dont bring guns to these things. But legal

That is why you and Spencer fail.

So someone puts up flyers therefore false flag. Are you retarded?

I just wouldnt. Im not 100% on the laws there and if you intend to carry a gun to any place where there might be violence you have to know the law inside and out. there is no room between being let go and 40 years in jail in some of these statutes

Jesus, these attention whores are really desperate for shekels.

It's not time for that sort of thing yet. Read. Lift. Eat healthy. Redpill. Vote. Meme.

You can carry at these events, but if you use it, you're almost certainly going to prison. Just look at what they did to /k/bro who took one to a nigger protest. He got attacked, tried to flee, ran a few blocks and got cornered, then was forced to shoot because the niggers were going to continue beating them. He still got convicted.

>Gorcenski
She is a trans-polish person too?

this is why you should turn your phone off/leave in car.

lel

I'm going to try to use some vacation time to be there. Should I come with a simple American flag or my don't tread on me flag?

That's a tranny? Could've fooled me. Looks just like your average middle aged Asian woman.

August 17, 2017 is the date in the Shadowrun timeline when the Indians (feather) get really pissed off and cause all the volcanoes to erupt at once via magic.

(((Rebel Media))) is fucking aids, man. Listen to Fash The Nation instead.

spreaker.com/user/fashthenation/fash-the-nation-070917

Hooh, I'd maybe consider going, but I have a convention to go to on that day. Sorry guys.

Damn boy! I'll tell you what.... this right here is god damn terminator of feral hogs by just visual horrid, self induce organ failure. My deus. What the hell is it?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxY8nzU0ivQ

The man was being attacked by this AntiFa thug for no reason. While being attacked he shot the man in the stomach. They released him and he will not be charged because it was in self defense. In Washington State you are allowed to shoot someone who is attacking you if you fear for your life or the life of others.

Sept of this year is going to be even better.

Not the guy you asked, but I'd say it looks too scary, will make everyone nervous. Of course, that may keep people nice and polite.

OR this may attract some excitable psycho who shoots and then the whole thing becomes lethal.

pic related newfag